Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 67

Author Topic: Anya's x-com LP - UPDATED! Augest 17th  (Read 90807 times)

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Anya's x-com LP
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2010, 11:18:17 am »

*Edit* removed because I'm an asshole. Sorry Zil. :(
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 12:57:30 pm by rickvoid »

Zilvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 12, 2010, 12:08:37 pm »

sorry about the grammer i have diffuculties in spelling and grammer. tring to do my best with it

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 12, 2010, 12:25:32 pm »

sorry about the grammer i have diffuculties in spelling and grammer. tring to do my best with it

I just got off the phone with zilvy and what she had meant to say is that she has difficulty with sequencing. We agreed that I would proofread her posts so that they are more legible.
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2010, 12:45:41 pm »

Now I feel like.an ass. :(

Sorry, I was only joking.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2010, 01:09:24 pm »

its ok rickvoid. No one is hurt and no grudges have been made.

don't worry about it.
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.

Zilvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2010, 01:46:33 pm »

not a problem at all rick i don't mind you pointing that out. i try my best to spell correctly and get the sentance and that in the right sequencing smiles. it is good to know that people do like to see that out that good stuff like that . smiles will try harder next time. but lets get back to this great story set up we all have going here thanks to anya, can't wait for the next installment from anya and the rest of you to read and follow along with it developing well.

oh and i missed that mario was also unable to walk that why he was a weapon platform user also will need to watch out for that next time as i would of mentioned him to in the previous post also for possible next stuff from research

also look forward to these side stories that are coming up. like the doctor and tharapy stuff and other personal logs

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2010, 02:13:41 pm »

I look foreward to reading more of your stuff. The content was pretty funny.

And now, as the Monty Python troupe would say, let's "GET ON WITH IT!"

:D

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2010, 02:36:55 pm »

I look foreward to reading more of your stuff. The content was pretty funny.

And now, as the Monty Python troupe would say, let's "GET ON WITH IT!"

:D

kinda in a microsoft access 2007 exam at the moment so probably wont see an update untill later tonight

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2010, 04:00:39 pm »

Welcome aboard Zil, I hope you get better at spelling and grammar. Although I have read what worse people have written, and I think you will do just fine. Take it easy, and no pressure. This is an international forum.

One note though, when you can, try not to use the same word over and over again. Sentences don't need to be long, and keeping them short is a good idea. Don't rush your posts either, we can wait for you to finish.

Zilvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2010, 06:03:44 pm »

thanks i try not to repeat words and as for writing it down i need to get it out before it lost sort of thing. smiles i to am lookiing forward to seeing your guys works and it making me itching to see more of the game again this adds so much more to a game then just what it was. whjen i think of the game i m now thinking of the characters more this way

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2010, 07:48:32 pm »

Muhahaha, does Tamunshin have a full name, or is that all of it?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2010, 08:57:10 pm »

Here's a tip to make your writing a bit more understandable. when interjecting a verb like 'smiles' or 'giggles', put asterisks (*) around the word like so...

*Smiles*

This is to prevent your readers from thinking that you're saying 'smiles', instead of just smiling.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2010, 09:32:02 pm »

Rage.

I just spent the last three hours getting my notes edited, and into electronic form. I went to save it, and notepad crashed. It. Fucking. Crashed.

Someone please tell me there's a way to recover it. Please? I almost can't imagine rewritting it all over again.

So pissed right now.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2010, 09:43:01 pm »

Rage.

I just spent the last three hours getting my notes edited, and into electronic form. I went to save it, and notepad crashed. It. Fucking. Crashed.

Someone please tell me there's a way to recover it. Please? I almost can't imagine rewritting it all over again.

So pissed right now.

as a habit, try to save after every bench mark like a paragraph or two paragraphs.

saddly notepad doesent have a crash recovery system like microsoft word does. I feel for you, I know how much it sucks to lose an hour or two of work. its disheartening. please try to rewrite it or you may end up never touching it again and your side story was so promising, it would be a shame to drop it.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2010, 09:49:52 pm »

I still have my notes, which are really just unpolished content. I only had one entirely from scratch piece written up, and I was considering dropping it. But still, three hours. Very disheartening.

I'm not touching it again tonight. I'll try rebuilding it tomorrow. I should be able to.

The funny thing is, I trust notepad more than my word processor. I can't believe this happened. Ugh.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 67