Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 67

Author Topic: Anya's x-com LP - UPDATED! Augest 17th  (Read 90851 times)

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
Re: Anya's x-com LP
« Reply #615 on: April 21, 2010, 10:09:18 am »

Alrighty, sounds like a plan. Looking forward to seeing him bag some UFOs, yay.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 21, 2010, 02:28:13 pm »

interesting character. I assume he has some way of communicating if he works in a lab. written communication I'm guessing?

Sorry for the huge delay in response, but that would be correct.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 21, 2010, 11:44:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

edit - I suppose I should spoiler this as it is a spoiler. this spoiler contains me being mad at the game and taking my non save scumming gloves off for a specific problem.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:51:42 pm by cganya »
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 22, 2010, 01:09:19 am »

Spoiler: psychic aliens (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 22, 2010, 01:18:19 am »

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 22, 2010, 08:23:05 am »

Hi,

My first Let's Play.  May I request a character--preferably a scientist who is interested in testing and examining alien artefacts.  You can pick a random, male first name, last name Knick.

Thanks.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day.  Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
The great Dwarfen Philosopher Urist McConfused said it best:  "Light a kitten on fire and it will run screaming into the booze stockpile and catch the whole fort up.  I know, we tested it in twelve different forts and it always happened."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 22, 2010, 09:21:44 am »

Make their first name Fin!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 22, 2010, 09:45:10 am »

Hi,

My first Let's Play.  May I request a character--preferably a scientist who is interested in testing and examining alien artefacts.  You can pick a random, male first name, last name Knick.

Thanks.

Make their first name Fin!

Done and done! welcome to the team Fin Knick.

Also, holy crap, so thats how people do that. *Anya just discovered the insert quote link*
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 22, 2010, 10:31:13 am »

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 22, 2010, 11:05:12 am »

Thanks.  Dr. Fin Knick reporting for duty!

You give me the gear, I'll figure out what to do with it!
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day.  Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
The great Dwarfen Philosopher Urist McConfused said it best:  "Light a kitten on fire and it will run screaming into the booze stockpile and catch the whole fort up.  I know, we tested it in twelve different forts and it always happened."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 22, 2010, 12:52:45 pm »

the last room in the abse is annoying... there is always somebody with a blaster up there. and he Will fire at you and blow up everything. All I could do was alien grenades, or suicide soldier.
of course, this doesn't help you if you are trying to get a commander.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:29 pm »

Take a high explosive.  Have a red-shirt carry it into the inner chamber.  Throw it to the second floor.

Boom.  Roasted in the shell.

Then I get to look at the Blaster laucher.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 22, 2010, 02:09:11 pm »

Take a high explosive.  Have a red-shirt carry it into the inner chamber.  Throw it to the second floor.

Boom.  Roasted in the shell.

Then I get to look at the Blaster launcher.

Well I pretty much did that. It resulted in the mother of all chain reaction explosions which means your blaster launcher might not have survived that one. I feel bad that this worked that way because I partly decided they were cheating because the chain reaction explosion the aliens were setting off should have destroyed their own encampment. so the chain reaction explosion i set off would have destroyed my own.

wonky single layer explosion effect. Ah well, I'll action movie it.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 22, 2010, 02:16:15 pm »

Memo to:  CMDR Snow

RE:  Weaponry Research

I have taken the opportunity to review both the files and the video footage of skirmishes between X-Com forces and the enemy.  Based on the information so obtained, I would request that alien explosive weaponry be obtained as soon as possible for study.  I believe these weapons could decisively change the course of the this war in our favour.  The risk to X-Com personnel in capturing these weapons would be far outweighed by the lives saved with the use of superior firepower.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 03:10:31 pm by Knick »

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 22, 2010, 04:10:53 pm »

We need stun bombs. That is all.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 67