Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96634 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance
« Reply #465 on: March 08, 2010, 09:08:59 pm »

Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for everyone.  SERIOUSLY, people.  SERIOUSLY.
Just give me two Day kills. Or three votes and a revive. I'll end this.

IN STYLE!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 08, 2010, 09:10:14 pm »

Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for everyone.  SERIOUSLY, people.  SERIOUSLY.
Just give me two Day kills. Or three votes and a revive. I'll end this.

IN STYLE!

Yuh-huh.  No, I'm waiting for EVERYONE TO GET OFF THEIR SORRY ASSES AND BACK IN THE GAME, or to tell me that they want a Nice Boat ending.

Seriously.  Either or.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 08, 2010, 09:27:17 pm »

If no other person posts within... four hours, do a Boat Ending. My money's on Siquo... and GlyphGryph.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 08, 2010, 09:45:01 pm »

Temporarily pirated internet is not nearly as consistent as it should be. I've got a good signal now, but 2 players a LYLO does not make.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 08, 2010, 10:16:57 pm »

I'm here, god damnit! Stupid weekends kicked my ass (in a fun way, but a way that didnt give me much online time) and I workday mondays 9-5 (and don't get to a computer till, oh, about now).

Rereading now, gonna post more in a bit...

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 08, 2010, 10:22:16 pm »

Also, note I'm doing this before Boot Camp. That is bad, and I should feel bad, but so be it. :P

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 08, 2010, 10:27:15 pm »

Okay, webadict?

Here's a question for you: Sure, I was away - but solifuge was here, replacing a lurker, and you were here... why the hell weren't you asking him questions?

You can't possible have had a read on him, yet... and yet, here we are at lylo and you completely ignore the one person who's actually here.

What's up with that?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 08, 2010, 10:40:19 pm »

Okay, webadict?

Here's a question for you: Sure, I was away - but solifuge was here, replacing a lurker, and you were here... why the hell weren't you asking him questions?

You can't possible have had a read on him, yet... and yet, here we are at lylo and you completely ignore the one person who's actually here.

What's up with that?
... Because I think you're scum and he's not? Is that a good enough answer?

I've already asked him to post the list and his flavor role, so s/he can do that as well. So can you!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 08, 2010, 11:47:44 pm »

Did you claim your flavor webadict?

Who has, other than me?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 08, 2010, 11:59:57 pm »

Did you claim your flavor webadict?

Who has, other than me?
Yes. Mine was Guardian.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 09, 2010, 12:08:56 am »

Tunneling at Lylo when dealing with multiple lurker/replaces? Really?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 09, 2010, 12:25:09 am »

Tunneling at Lylo when dealing with multiple lurker/replaces? Really?
You act like I'm focusing on only the past day you've been here, instead of all your posts your predecessor posted.

But, you haven't done anything to show you're NOT scum. I've done a player-wide search. I have. You probably wouldn't think it, but I went from page 1 to page 17 to get a good read on the players. That's where I got most of who I thought was scum.

Funny thing is, you're not complaining about Siquo being an object of my suspicion, but if it's you THEN BY THE GODS HE'S TUNNELING! Yeah, okay. And while you're at it, claim Survivor and start vote-hopping. It'd probably save your partner in the long run, since you'll have offed me the next Night and you'll have quinnr and Solifuge to fend for themselves in this nightmare.

Question: Who's scum? Who's Town?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 09, 2010, 12:30:59 am »

Actually, why ARE you even attacking me? Is it because I voted you? Because I've been busy?

Before I replaced in, you said I was "20%" scum and solifuge "80%". Yet, you completely ignore solifuge, who was around when I wasn't, despite you previously being highly suspicious of him. Has what he's said so far really convinced you he's town? Is that I look like an easier target, or that since I voted you I'm too dangerous to have around?

By all means, keep attacking me - but why don't you try putting some actual damn reasoning behind it. You're sitting back, acting smug, but I don't see you making much of an argument. So what exactly are you hoping for? Or is your whole argument based around an OMGUS, around how I have the audacity to attack the person who claimed doctor?

Fake Edit: Letting the post stand, posting a new response now.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 09, 2010, 12:43:05 am »

Thank you! Finally some actual substance.

Doesn't changed the fact that you claimed you found the person Solifuge replaced suspicious, and then proceeded to ignore them once they got replaced.

So who's town? Who's scum? I don't know yet, and hopefully this will keep going until I have time to figure it out (time that has been in very short supply for me lately).

So, scum:
You or Siquo : You, for every point I've made so far, and Siquo because of how he's just slipped and lurked the moment you started attacking someone else.
Solifuge : Because he seems content to pop in, make some smalltalk with siquo. You ignored him - but he ignored you just as hard. Both he and siquo ignore the thread.

Town:
Quinnr : because he keeps making scum slips you seem content to ignore, and in fact "advise" him on. The only problem with this is that I don't think you'd be so dense as to make a mistake like that with your scum partner. I could see you doing that to implicate a townie on the off chance you get lynched, though.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 09, 2010, 01:40:50 am »

Actually, why ARE you even attacking me? Is it because I voted you? Because I've been busy?

Before I replaced in, you said I was "20%" scum and solifuge "80%". Yet, you completely ignore solifuge, who was around when I wasn't, despite you previously being highly suspicious of him. Has what he's said so far really convinced you he's town? Is that I look like an easier target, or that since I voted you I'm too dangerous to have around?

By all means, keep attacking me - but why don't you try putting some actual damn reasoning behind it. You're sitting back, acting smug, but I don't see you making much of an argument. So what exactly are you hoping for? Or is your whole argument based around an OMGUS, around how I have the audacity to attack the person who claimed doctor?

Fake Edit: Letting the post stand, posting a new response now.
Oh no. I just figured that if someone were truly Town, they'd have claimed their flavor role by now. Solifuge I can get to when you and Siquo are dead. But by then, I've been murdered off and quinnr is standing off to the side making vague scumtells you seem to think newbies make.

Thank you! Finally some actual substance.

Doesn't changed the fact that you claimed you found the person Solifuge replaced suspicious, and then proceeded to ignore them once they got replaced.

So who's town? Who's scum? I don't know yet, and hopefully this will keep going until I have time to figure it out (time that has been in very short supply for me lately).

So, scum:
You or Siquo : You, for every point I've made so far, and Siquo because of how he's just slipped and lurked the moment you started attacking someone else.
Solifuge : Because he seems content to pop in, make some smalltalk with siquo. You ignored him - but he ignored you just as hard. Both he and siquo ignore the thread.

Town:
Quinnr : because he keeps making scum slips you seem content to ignore, and in fact "advise" him on. The only problem with this is that I don't think you'd be so dense as to make a mistake like that with your scum partner. I could see you doing that to implicate a townie on the off chance you get lynched, though.
You CANNOT have no suspicions at this point. Even quinnr has suspicions and look at him. Seriously, why not answer something! Put your soul out there! It's just sooooo annoying to have you sit back. I'm not asking you to vote someone. I'm asking you to tell me who's suspicious. You can't stall forever! Well, you can, but doing so is only hurting the Town.

Do YOU think Solifuge is scum? I mean, otherwise, you wouldn't be telling me "Why aren't you looking at him?!?!" You'd be finding evidence. Finding SCUM. You're not. You're sitting here complaining. I can't help you there.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44