Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96642 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance [One replacement needed]
« Reply #450 on: March 06, 2010, 04:31:01 pm »

So, Quinnr, you essentially just called me scum. If you are so sure I'm scum, why didn't you attack me for it?

Now, Webadict, how the hell does him being the Prince of Denmark make him a nearly confirmed townie? Couldn't that just as easily be a scum role? Do you know something you're not telling us?

Since you're claiming doc, you can't be a cop, so how exactly do you know "quinnr is town unless he's godfather"?
I didn't say that's why I thought he was confirmed, since I never cared about his role. It was when I did find out about his role that added to his Townieness.

But would you please mind telling me who you replaced and who you think is scummy? Also, if you could simply remove that vote, we can debate this plainly.

Vector already said he's being careful with the flavor roles, so they don't relate to anything, really.

Glyph, I can't really be sure about you, as the person you've replace haven't really been active at all.
quinnr, you'll need to find a Townie and stick to them, or find a mafia and stick to them. One or the other.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 06, 2010, 04:36:55 pm »

Apologies: GlyphGryph replaced Halmie, and I can guarantee a replacement for JaaSwb within 24 hours.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 06, 2010, 06:33:17 pm »

Oh crap lylo I forgot unvote

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 06, 2010, 06:57:21 pm »

You claimed it a bit ago, and Vector essentially confirmed this. Now, this should mean you're Town, but I gave that 2% to the Godfather.

I didn't say that's why I thought he was confirmed, since I never cared about his role. It was when I did find out about his role that added to his Townieness.

Basically, you implied that he was town unless he was godfather. I don't see what his role has to do with anything. So why don't you explain what you meant by his roleclaim meaning he should be town (unless godfather)?

And as to who's scummy:
I think YOU are scum. And I think Quinnr is your scumbuddy, and thats why you've been softballing with weak attacks coupled with advice, like you're looking scummy instead of new, try harder and "quinnr, you'll need to find a Townie and stick to them, or find a mafia and stick to them. One or the other." I'm not even sure what you're trying to mean with that sentence, but maybe you've clarified for him in scum chat?

And I've got no reads whatsoever on the lurker.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 07, 2010, 01:41:30 am »

You claimed it a bit ago, and Vector essentially confirmed this. Now, this should mean you're Town, but I gave that 2% to the Godfather.

Basically, you implied that he was town unless he was godfather. I don't see what his role has to do with anything. So why don't you explain what you meant by his roleclaim meaning he should be town (unless godfather)?

And as to who's scummy:
I think YOU are scum. And I think Quinnr is your scumbuddy, and thats why you've been softballing with weak attacks coupled with advice, like you're looking scummy instead of new, try harder and "quinnr, you'll need to find a Townie and stick to them, or find a mafia and stick to them. One or the other." I'm not even sure what you're trying to mean with that sentence, but maybe you've clarified for him in scum chat?

And I've got no reads whatsoever on the lurker.
Really? That's your best?

No, seriously: That's your best? I want to see if you can actually take this argument into something of substance before I respond.

And, and bring some ice. You'll need it afterward.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 07, 2010, 05:07:52 pm »

You'll have to wait till tomorrow. You'll see me then (if I can find the time to finish up my bootcamp analysis first).

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance
« Reply #456 on: March 07, 2010, 05:09:11 pm »

Solifuge is replacing in for JaaSwb.

New deadline: Midnight this Wednesday.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 07, 2010, 10:41:23 pm »

Quote from: Vector, in a moment of silliness
Or I could just end this now, given that no one seems to want to play.

^ Was having an anxiety attack, am now not having an anxiety attack (I succumb to pressure entirely too easily).  I plan to finish this in style and will probably write a flavor installment tomorrow night if I'm not too exhausted after my mathing.  So, keep playing, dudes!  We've finally gotten all our replacements, and things are looking great.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 10:56:50 pm by Vector »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 07, 2010, 10:57:38 pm »

I am in this. I'm trying to get caught up on the events, but it's been a rather busy weekend.

If someone would be so kind, I'd very much appreciate a recap of events/the current suspicions up until this point.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 02:32:11 am by Solifuge »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 08, 2010, 04:59:51 am »

Are you a girl again, solifuge?  ;D
Don't have time for a recap right now, maybe later today.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 08, 2010, 05:19:55 am »

Solifuge, don't edit but HOLY SHIT THAT IS AMAZING.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 08, 2010, 10:31:46 am »

Pardon the edit... I only thought to do it on a content-free post. Old habits, and all that. >_<;

No worries on the belated recap, it'll just take me some time to get caught up before I can properly assume the role of JaaSwb. Content-bearing posts will start at that point, and/or after I get about 50 billion sheets of chemical info scanned and manually transcribed into a dangfangled redundant database this afternoon. Bwargh.

I am not, nor have I ever been a girl. Not my fault you rubes got your pronouns crossed. :3

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 08, 2010, 01:11:20 pm »

Pardon the edit... I only thought to do it on a content-free post. Old habits, and all that. >_<;

No worries on the belated recap, it'll just take me some time to get caught up before I can properly assume the role of JaaSwb. Content-bearing posts will start at that point, and/or after I get about 50 billion sheets of chemical info scanned and manually transcribed into a dangfangled redundant database this afternoon. Bwargh.

I am not, nor have I ever been a girl. Not my fault you rubes got your pronouns crossed. :3
... Wait...

So... Solifuge ISN'T a GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?

I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 08, 2010, 07:44:07 pm »

You'll have to wait till tomorrow. You'll see me then (if I can find the time to finish up my bootcamp analysis first).
I'm still waiting...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 08, 2010, 09:06:21 pm »

Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for everyone.  SERIOUSLY, people.  SERIOUSLY.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44