Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96675 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance
« Reply #390 on: March 02, 2010, 09:13:28 am »

Right. Unvote, for now.

quinnr, you've been doing the same thing as HFS, but without the excuse. Bandwagoning, not giving reasons or justifications for your votes, and being generally evasive. Why?
Now... Siquo...

Why would you vote quinnr? How is he suspicious? Got any quotes?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 02, 2010, 10:48:28 am »

I'll replace JaaSwb if he doesn't respond to prods.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 02, 2010, 10:49:26 am »

Actually, cancel that.  I already got into deadchat, in some way I don't know how.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 02, 2010, 12:01:12 pm »

I will be sending prods out at noon for anyone who hasn't posted in 24 hours.

Given that this means taking time away from studying to prod, you don't want to be one of those people.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 02, 2010, 01:29:10 pm »

Prods issued.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 02, 2010, 01:36:47 pm »

I've been voting people who I think are the mafia, whether others have voted for them or not.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 02, 2010, 01:41:40 pm »

No, I don't. He's hardly got any text to quote. Every post is two lines, max. This is hard to read, so I was trying to get his attention.
"What, you're still hunting on lylo? You shouldn't be doing that!"
Yes, I am, and it's not in the rules AFAIK. But thanks for spoiling it for me. Anyhow, how's the adapter going, quinnr? And how do you feel about webadict/HFS now, since your vote was on them yesterday? And what was your reasoning?

Ninja'd by quinnr. Who again posted just one line. But who did not bandwagon as I claimed earlier, now that I read back.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 02, 2010, 02:16:00 pm »

Right. Unvote, for now.

quinnr, you've been doing the same thing as HFS, but without the excuse. Bandwagoning, not giving reasons or justifications for your votes, and being generally evasive. Why?
Now... Siquo...

Siquo's vote was fully justified...I have been seemingly 'bandwagoning'

Siquo, the new charger is working good, thanks.
Hmmm...as for HFS/webadict, I don't really have much to go on yet. I don't think he seems like scum now that he got a replacement (not a lurker anymore), so I'll unvote until he posts more.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 02, 2010, 02:16:28 pm »

fakeedit:
*unvote

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 02, 2010, 05:51:39 pm »

Right. Unvote, for now.

Now... Siquo...

Hmmm...as for HFS/webadict, I don't really have much to go on yet. I don't think he seems like scum now that he got a replacement (not a lurker anymore), so I'll unvote until he posts more.
What are you doing?

Is anyone else seeing this?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 02, 2010, 07:17:05 pm »

Right. Unvote, for now.

Now... Siquo...

What are you doing?

Is anyone else seeing this?

Seeing what?
Did I make a total newbe mistake?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 02, 2010, 07:58:12 pm »

Seeing what?
Yes. You don't WANT to be lynched, and saying that someone is justified in voting you is completely insane. Don't be a moron. You don't want people to vote you, and doing his job for him is incredibly scummy on your part, and unhelpful to everyone else.

Look for scum. Do something. Being passive is stupid and not helping in any way.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 02, 2010, 09:07:36 pm »

Seeing what?
Yes. You don't WANT to be lynched, and saying that someone is justified in voting you is completely insane. Don't be a moron. You don't want people to vote you, and doing his job for him is incredibly scummy on your part, and unhelpful to everyone else.

Look for scum. Do something. Being passive is stupid and not helping in any way.

I was saying they had a reason for voting me, not that I was scum. Sure I was acting scummy, but that doesn't mean I'm scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 02, 2010, 09:21:37 pm »

Seeing what?

I was saying they had a reason for voting me, not that I was scum. Sure I was acting scummy, but that doesn't mean I'm scum.
Again, you're not listening and instead making yourself a better target.

Who's scum? Pretend your life is on the balance to find scum. If you don't find scum, you die. You die, because that scum has a gun, and he will shoot you in the back of the head once you misstep. So, you're going to tell me who you think is scum. No need to vote. We're not voting right now. We're just taking this one step at a time.

Who is scum? Why are they scum? Who else is scum? Again, why are they scum? Who is town? Why are they town?

In fact, let's have EVERYONE answer this. I'll answer it when the time comes, but I want to see some good answers.

Let's just say I became your new lylo IC.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 02, 2010, 09:30:48 pm »

Let's just say I became your new lylo IC.
And he does it while he scumhunts, himself. Fucking stylish, amirite?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44