Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96636 times)

JaaSwb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Two: Bloody Water and Seven Lights
« Reply #315 on: February 23, 2010, 07:10:18 am »

In time for a third request? Day extension.

Post coming up.
The fish are watching.

JaaSwb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 23, 2010, 07:24:46 am »

I'm back. Internet trouble, need I say more?

Looking over this thread, SirBayer.

Can't elaborate because I don't know how much time I have until my internet fails again.

Can you elaborate now, HFS? Why couldn't you before the day was planned to end?

Also, quinnr, do you have any thoughts on people other than Bayer? Any idea who is scum, if not him? Why didn't you request an extension earlier?

You two have been doing little more than bandwagoning since day one, and it's getting pretty annoying. Provide actual reasons, scum.

The fish are watching.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 23, 2010, 10:48:10 am »

You need two more to get a second 24-hour extension with decent activity.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:11 am »

Oh look. SirBayer is DOING AN ORG.

Which would indicate townness, based on experience. But SirBayer was convinced Org was scum BECAUSE of the caps and the shouting. People try to find scum based on what they think they would do if they were scum. If SirBayer believes that someone shouting in caps when attacked is scum, that's probably what he would do if he were scum. No extension. Vote stays.

Siquo, stop being retarded.

Org does not shout and scream normally. The reasoning you're referring to relied on the fact that he doesn't normally do that, ever.

But again, you're ignoring the fact that I've proved multiple times, the fact being that I didn't vote him for that reason. I believed he was scum for other reasons.

Now, since you're so conveniently ignoring REALITY, I have to begin to question your alignment. Scum like to ignore reality. You are ignoring reality. Therefore, you are scum.

So stop it or I'll get to you.

I'm going to check the votecount, then I'll be back with observations.

Further extension please.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:32 am »

WAIT

VECTOR VOTECOUNT PLEASE
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 23, 2010, 10:54:11 am »

Votecount:

quinnr [1] - SirBayer
SirBayer [4] - Siquo, Halmie, spitfire684, HFS
Halmie [1] - JaaSwb
HFS [1] - quinnr

1 more vote required to extend.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 23, 2010, 11:00:13 am »

Siquo, stop being retarded.

So stop it or I'll get to you.
Oh yeah, now I'm scared. I vote for you, and now you threaten to vote me back?! You'll try anything, won't you?
Extending, flailing left and right, attacking anyone who attacks you... You're getting desperate, aren't you?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 23, 2010, 11:03:57 am »

I was never prodded...

I prodded you, didn't I?

You are lucky, I was gonna go to bed. Not that it'll matter, unless we get one more.

._. thank you

Spitfire is looking more like town but could just be distancing himself from Bayer.

This is contradiction. You are contradicting yourself within pages. This is insanely LAME contradiction. At least try to hide it, Halmie.

And if you AGREE with my point that he's town, and you're voting me because I stopped voting him, why are you still voting for me?
Well done for putting words in my mouth.

I was saying he looking more like town. Closer to town does not mean town.

So I don't agree about the fact that spitfire is definatly town, I agree with the fact he his possibly town. I voted you not becuase you said siptfire was town, I voted you becuase you said spitfire was town without proof. i.e. Buddying whether to scum or town.

No, I gave my evidence. My argument was evidence. It's pretty clear, at least it is to me, that he broke town back there. And now you're agreeing with me, and you're not unvoting me. Agreeing with me isn't a reason to believe I'm town, normally, but you agree with my reasoning, the reasoning that you accused as scummy. So if I'm scum, so are you, so why don't you stop behaving like scum and actually do something?

Fakeedit: Shut your whore mouth, Siquo, you haven't got an idea what you're talking about.

Allow me to reiterate what you're completely ignoring.

Your argument is based on falsehoods. Your argument is not based on anything that might even sort of be considered reality.

And look at that! You completely skip over that part. Again.

And if you're not threatened, unvote, vote Siquo - let's put on some pressure.
Rules are for suckers.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 23, 2010, 11:23:14 am »

Extend

I am still suspicious of HFS, he has been online, but hasn't posted at all, and has only made ~8 posts.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 23, 2010, 08:45:53 pm »

Extension granted.  Issuing prod to HFS.

Jeepers, people.  What the hell are you using that extension for?  A topiary?  Now get in here and scunt hum!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:25:59 pm by Vector »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 24, 2010, 12:02:18 am »

Siquo has a point, actually.
He has been an excellent scumhunter the entire game, and I can see where he is coming from.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 24, 2010, 01:49:27 am »

Are you all seriously going to waste the extension like this?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 24, 2010, 01:54:21 am »

I was going to say...

I give you two easy extensions, and you're throwing them down the drain.  Tomorrow's lylo.  You're starting to run out of Nice Vector.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 24, 2010, 02:04:36 am »

You should be ashamed of yourselves and on fire.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 24, 2010, 02:11:30 am »

You should be ashamed of yourselves and on fire.

Well, I know something that's getting flavored >_>

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44