Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96640 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Two: Bloody Water and Seven Lights
« Reply #300 on: February 22, 2010, 09:10:33 pm »

Wait a second. Wait one bloody second, that is actually hilarious.

Alright, I'm back, and I've read everything I missed.

SirBayer, I didn't really have time to read through everything, and I wanted to let you all know I might be inactive over the next day.

Don't worry, it all makes sense to me now. I mean, you gotta "attack" your scumbuddy at least once to unsuspect any "buddy-activity", right?
This, it's a common tactic, and I am starting to suspect SirBayer on it.
Bold added for emphasis

ahahahahahahahahaha

Did you read the post?  ::)

The second line was a response to your post, and I just said right after it why I posted it.
That post was saying I was back.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 22, 2010, 09:12:39 pm »

*sigh*

Extenz, 1/3

Fakeedit: Okay, you're back. And being scummy and defensive.

And: I... I never said anything about you being inactive before that, did I? I need to check, but you may have just seriously, seriously scum-slipped. I need to make sense of what just happened.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 22, 2010, 10:01:11 pm »

Hm.

Unvote since I forgot to do that earlier.

Quinnr, if you had the opportunity to get on now, why didn't you say something about what you think about it?

Just being present isn't enough.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 22, 2010, 10:07:15 pm »

Ah. My mistake.

I repeat that question. If you're on now, why aren't you doing anything?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 22, 2010, 10:14:59 pm »

Right now, I'm waiting for the others to say something, there hasn't been that much in the way of posts so far.

Also, I unvote for now, because I don't think that SirBayer is scum any more. He is doing good at searching for scum, even when under pressure.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2010, 10:21:54 pm »

HFS, why were you on at 8 tonight, but haven't posted?
You haven't posted elsewhere, however.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2010, 10:34:39 pm »

Day ends in 1.5 hours.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2010, 11:37:22 pm »

OH FUCK ME

QUINNR

IF YOU ARE NOT SCUM, YOU WILL REQUEST AN EXTENSION, NOW.

AND I MEAN NOW.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO LYNCH A TOWNIE FROM SHEER TOWN INACTIVITY AND LAZINESS. YOU ASSHOLES ARE ABOUT TO LYNCH ME BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HERE.

GET BACK HERE. EXTEND. WE MUST DISCUSS THIS.

Quinnr, way to start scumhunting when prodded.
Rules are for suckers.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2010, 11:47:37 pm »

I was never prodded...

Also,
Extension 2/3

Since I believe that Bayer is town.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2010, 11:48:15 pm »

You are lucky, I was gonna go to bed. Not that it'll matter, unless we get one more.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2010, 11:50:07 pm »

... The mod has changed her mind.  2 votes nets you a 24-hour extension.  If you are inactive, there is no way in hell you're getting another one.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 23, 2010, 12:18:00 am »

If who is inactive? The town in general?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 23, 2010, 12:18:48 am »

If who is inactive? The town in general?

Yes.

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 23, 2010, 05:36:11 am »

Spitfire is looking more like town but could just be distancing himself from Bayer.

This is contradiction. You are contradicting yourself within pages. This is insanely LAME contradiction. At least try to hide it, Halmie.

And if you AGREE with my point that he's town, and you're voting me because I stopped voting him, why are you still voting for me?
Well done for putting words in my mouth.

I was saying he looking more like town. Closer to town does not mean town.

So I don't agree about the fact that spitfire is definatly town, I agree with the fact he his possibly town. I voted you not becuase you said siptfire was town, I voted you becuase you said spitfire was town without proof. i.e. Buddying whether to scum or town.
Meh.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 23, 2010, 05:57:02 am »

Oh look. SirBayer is DOING AN ORG.

Which would indicate townness, based on experience. But SirBayer was convinced Org was scum BECAUSE of the caps and the shouting. People try to find scum based on what they think they would do if they were scum. If SirBayer believes that someone shouting in caps when attacked is scum, that's probably what he would do if he were scum. No extension. Vote stays.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44