Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96447 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day 1: Two knights walk into a bar...
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2010, 12:04:57 pm »

So, Quinnr, are you going to lurk or are you going to answer what I have said?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2010, 12:07:45 pm »

Vector, he's right:
Day 1 began 8:00 on February the 13th and is scheduled to end at 9:00 on February the 17th.

Anyway.  Org is mad in more ways than one.  If anyone else reacted so furiously to being voted, it'd be a scumtell, but apparently Org is allowed to look scummy because that's his meta.  That sucks.  I can't really gauge your scumminess if you're allowed to act scummy, but whatever.  I don't really care if you get lynched, because even if you're town you're just going to confuse and insult people.

You're right about quinnr's misunderstanding though.  You are wrong about me bandwagoning, and he was wrong about you bandwagoning.  Neither of us had bandwagoned.

I'm suspicious of your sudden vote for Siquo, coincidentally while I'm picking which of you is scum.  You say he buddied - with who? 

It seems you're upset with him for voting you, but there are other targets.  You expect me to think "Oh yay, Org agrees with me about Siquo" and buddy with you?  Um, no.  I'm very suspicious of Siquo, but I'm not your buddy.

Vote Org

About the no-lynch, I was thinking of Dakarian.  Asking us all to reconsider voting Org, plus this:
Oh yah, and watch for those who seem to just be content that someone is dying rather than thinking you are scum.  Townies will want you dead because they think you are scum.  Scum will want ..well.. someone dead, and you'll do.
But a lynch is the best thing to do today.  I shouldn't listen to IC's so much.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2010, 12:08:33 pm »

Oh, Vector changed the time while I posted.  Guess he was joking with Org.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2010, 12:13:32 pm »

You sir, are dumb. Again, let me see your reasoning.

Rolan, you make me sad. You. Are. BANDWAGONING.
YOU HAVE BEEN.
THIS ENTIRE GAME.

The fuck? I said meh, he kinda was buddying with me! If he thinks I am scum, stop dancing around and saying Im scum! You see, you and him are probably scum. One to vote me, the other(Siquo) stays off so he can have less suspicions going around that he was scum. ]]

I AM NOT TRYING TO GET YOU TO BUDDY UP. If I were, I would be joining scum.
You see, I have thought Siquo was scum. You too for that matter. I have mentioned it before, if he thinks Im scum vote! But he hasnt, he wants to stay away.

DONT GO BY META. IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED GAMES AGAINST ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DO.

So. There.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2010, 12:38:58 pm »

So Rolan, too scum to come out and answer?

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2010, 12:56:12 pm »

Org, that's enough.

There is too much against you to even find the appropriate gems to bring up, so let's sum up the accusations against you that I've spotted.

#1 (and the absolute worst): OMGUS. This is a big, big scum tell, even for Org. And you've done it consistently. And admitted to it. And tried to defend it. Speaking of white:
#2: Defensiveness. All over the place! You say you're attacking but you're not. You're either OMGUSing or defending your own bloody actions. Heavens.
#3: Meta, hard meta. Overactivity. We have no reason to believe that overactivity is scumtell directly. However, as town, Org is never active. If he is not town, he must be scum. Ergo, we dispose of him.
#4: Gut feeling/meta. Heavens, Org, this doesn't even sort of sound like you. You don't do this! You just don't.

Conclusion: My vote stays, and I would highly encourage everyone here to join me.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2010, 01:01:14 pm »

Org, that's enough.

There is too much against you to even find the appropriate gems to bring up, so let's sum up the accusations against you that I've spotted.

#1 (and the absolute worst): OMGUS. This is a big, big scum tell, even for Org. And you've done it consistently. And admitted to it. And tried to defend it. Speaking of white:FUCK NO. I HAVE REASONS WHY I OMGUS, THEREFORE I CAN OMGUS. I AM NO LONGER OMGUSing.
#2: Defensiveness. All over the place! You say you're attacking but you're not. You're either OMGUSing or defending your own bloody actions. Heavens.I HAVE TOO BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING IMBECILES ARE TOO NARROW MINDED TO SEE WHAT I HAVE SAID.
#3: Meta, hard meta. Overactivity. We have no reason to believe that overactivity is scumtell directly. However, as town, Org is never active. If he is not town, he must be scum. Ergo, we dispose of him.FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK THIS SHIT. WD 3. BYOR 3. META IS SHIT.
#4: Gut feeling/meta. Heavens, Org, this doesn't even sort of sound like you. You don't do this! You just don't.I HAVE A C RANK. YEAH LETS LURK MORE SO I CANT PLAY AT ALL>

Conclusion: My vote stays, and I would highly encourage everyone here to join me.
Sir Bayer...is the worst town player ever!
And he is probably scum!

Now I am really mad. REALLY MAD.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2010, 01:17:49 pm »

Also, if I am scum, why have I not begun to Wifom town?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2010, 01:20:47 pm »

Also, if I am scum, why have I not begun to Wifom town?

You don't get to say that if you're town, dear, because it's WIFOM.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2010, 01:21:05 pm »

I like irony.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2010, 01:23:57 pm »

Nice, I'm guilty of answering Org, and not answering siquo.  That's fair?
Your vote's already on me Siquo, no need to vote a second time.
I needed to get your attention.
Your accusation is absurd. 
Speaking of things bad for town, siquo, stop discussing your post with HFS and post something.
You only started posting after this.  Org, too, has constantly pointed out your lurkiness.
I only saw the entire thread after that. Right now my RL schedule allows me about two updates per day, and keep in mind we might be in different timezones.
Haha, you even accused Org of being too active!  How do you reconcile that with calling me lurky now?
Easy, everything out of the ordinary is... strange enough to investigate. Too much and too little are weird. Too average is weird, too, before you get any ideas.
I only see one good reason you would continue to press such an absurd attack. 
I see a different one, and you know it.

But then there's this.
Unvote
I support a nolynch this round.

To all: I know, I know, the "experienced players" are saying that's a bad thing. But they have not been paying attention. BM7 had several no-lynches, including Day 1, and was (let me emphasize) the first BM where town won.
Even the IC's were astounded. Which led me to two conclusions: 1. Experienced player means Jack Shit. 2. Any "experienced player" who has been paying attention to BM7 knows that a Day1 No-lynch can be a good thing for town. Being overly against it, is, as of now in my book very suspicious. Suspicious enough to warrant a lynch, even.

Unvote
Vote Org

As to the irony:
Wifom is a major scumtell, so major and blatantly obvious even that I distrust the ones who are NOT spreading it, since they are apparently very careful to hide it. I found that it's very hard to post anything without any kind of WIFOM, and was almost lynched for it multiple times in BM7.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2010, 01:30:49 pm »

Org, that's enough.

#1 (and the absolute worst): OMGUS. This is a big, big scum tell, even for Org. And you've done it consistently. And admitted to it. And tried to defend it. Speaking of white:FUCK NO. I HAVE REASONS WHY I OMGUS, THEREFORE I CAN OMGUS. I AM NO LONGER OMGUSing.
#2: Defensiveness. All over the place! You say you're attacking but you're not. You're either OMGUSing or defending your own bloody actions. Heavens.I HAVE TOO BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING IMBECILES ARE TOO NARROW MINDED TO SEE WHAT I HAVE SAID.
#3: Meta, hard meta. Overactivity. We have no reason to believe that overactivity is scumtell directly. However, as town, Org is never active. If he is not town, he must be scum. Ergo, we dispose of him.FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK THIS SHIT. WD 3. BYOR 3. META IS SHIT.
#4: Gut feeling/meta. Heavens, Org, this doesn't even sort of sound like you. You don't do this! You just don't.I HAVE A C RANK. YEAH LETS LURK MORE SO I CANT PLAY AT ALL>

Sir Bayer...is the worst town player ever!
And he is probably scum!

Now I am really mad. REALLY MAD.

You don't get mad, Org. Never before have I seen you mad.

Scum.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2010, 01:40:23 pm »

As to the irony:
Wifom is a major scumtell, so major and blatantly obvious even that I distrust the ones who are NOT spreading it, since they are apparently very careful to hide it. I found that it's very hard to post anything without any kind of WIFOM, and was almost lynched for it multiple times in BM7.
I just realised this is WIFOM, too, and would like to point out that I was a townie in BM7, as well.
Proving my own point, ironic.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2010, 01:41:15 pm »

As to the irony:
I just realised this is WIFOM, too, and would like to point out that I was a townie in BM7, as well.
Proving my own point, ironic.

Just let it go and don't dig yourself too deep.
Rules are for suckers.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 17, 2010, 01:43:46 pm »

Okay. Okay.

I have been mad before.
Everyone voting me, right now, tell me why. Again. So I can crush your reasons. Again.
Do it. I WIFOM AND SIQUO WIFOMS YET I AM SCUM BECAUSE OF IT.
FUCK THAT. WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM.
I was a townie in other games.
Want to point that out.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44