Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96623 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance [Two replacements needed]
« Reply #435 on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:57 pm »

I am town.

And of course we don't think anyone is town, nobody has posted except us three (and me not so much, I've been waiting for Halmie and others to post again.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 05, 2010, 03:15:29 am »

No, you don't. That's a lame excuse for not being active. And you still ignore webadicts and my question. You're full of it, quinnr.

webadict, since no-one else is posting their list, will you do it now?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2010, 11:40:08 am »

No, you don't. That's a lame excuse for not being active. And you still ignore webadicts and my question. You're full of it, quinnr.

webadict, since no-one else is posting their list, will you do it now?
Are you saying you're not posting your list? Well, what am I supposed to think of that?

If you want my list, it's rather long-winded, but I'm sure some SparkNotes will be enough.

I was really hoping Halmie and JaaSwb could show up, so I could get one last read on them.

All I know is that Siquo is scum and quinnr is town (Currently at 98%). I'm unsure of Halmie and JaaSwb, but I'm 80% sure that JaaSwb is the last scum, with a mere 20% riding on Halmie. It's too high to let that ride, but I can prove for a (almost) fact I'm Town.

I am the Doctor. Or rather, I'm a Guardian, but it's still the same thing. I'm not sure if I protected anyone on the first Night, since the PM was unclear (And had no names, but a lot of guilt-tripping about not doing anything, so I'm pretty sure), but I protected Halmie on Night 2 (I'd like to clarify that when I'm referring to me, I mean HFS.) Tonight, I'll be killed, because I'll protect the person the scum will kill otherwise.

I'd like everyone to claim their flavor roles. It's nice to know what I'm up against.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2010, 11:40:55 am »

I'd like an ETERNAL EXTENSION until replacements are claimed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2010, 12:10:32 pm »

Yes, that's granted.  Sorry for not mentioning it earlier.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2010, 12:11:35 pm »

Yes, that's granted.  Sorry for not mentioning it earlier.
Had to make sure.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 05, 2010, 01:48:31 pm »

I'll come in. :sigh: Against my better judgement though. I probably won't be terribly active, as this will be last in priority after I//S//E and Bootcamp, but at least I will be better than no-one, I'm sure.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 05, 2010, 01:53:16 pm »

I'll come in. :sigh: Against my better judgement though. I probably won't be terribly active, as this will be last in priority after I//S//E and Bootcamp, but at least I will be better than no-one, I'm sure.

Yay!  PMs sent ~  Now I just need to find one more.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 05, 2010, 02:39:21 pm »

Siquo, Quinnr, I want each of you to give me a summary on whats happened since the beginning of the game, and who remaining looks scummiest and why.

Webadict, I've been following this game but my time sense is still a bit off - when did you start playing, and who did you replace?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2010, 02:53:01 pm »

It was very recently that webadict replaced in. He replaced HFS, who had 8 posts total in this thread.

I believe that Siquo+Webadict is Town, and the rest I'm not too sure, partly because of the recent disappearances.

webadict, I am a Vanilla Townie. The Prince of Denmark, to be exact.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 05, 2010, 05:38:47 pm »

It was very recently that webadict replaced in. He replaced HFS, who had 8 posts total in this thread.

I believe that Siquo+Webadict is Town, and the rest I'm not too sure, partly because of the recent disappearances.

webadict, I am a Vanilla Townie. The Prince of Denmark, to be exact.
I already knew this. You claimed it a bit ago, and Vector essentially confirmed this. Now, this should mean you're Town, but I gave that 2% to the Godfather.

Also, turns out I protected SirBayer the first Night.

And quinnr, you have GOT to be kidding me. Every time I'm pretty sure you're a newbie townie or something, you say something incredibly scummy AGAIN!

If Siquo and I are both Town, that means you'd HAVE to believe the others are scum. There's two scum.

I just... I just don't know about you sometimes. You're going to need to keep thinking harder, though.

Siquo, Quinnr, I want each of you to give me a summary on whats happened since the beginning of the game, and who remaining looks scummiest and why.

Webadict, I've been following this game but my time sense is still a bit off - when did you start playing, and who did you replace?
Now you'll need to tell me who you replaced and what your favorite flavor is.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance
« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2010, 06:35:12 pm »

Are you saying you're not posting your list? Well, what am I supposed to think of that?

If you want my list, it's rather long-winded, but I'm sure some SparkNotes will be enough.
I already posted my list. I'm still waiting for yours. Why isn't anybody paying any attention and is just blabbing and saying random stuff? Your roleclaim is... believable though.
But I'll do a new one if you want, things have changed a bit, mostly regarding quinnr and you.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance
« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2010, 08:22:11 pm »

I already posted my list. I'm still waiting for yours. Why isn't anybody paying any attention and is just blabbing and saying random stuff? Your roleclaim is... believable though.
But I'll do a new one if you want, things have changed a bit, mostly regarding quinnr and you.
... Really?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance [One replacement needed]
« Reply #448 on: March 06, 2010, 03:03:51 pm »

So, Quinnr, you essentially just called me scum. If you are so sure I'm scum, why didn't you attack me for it?

Now, Webadict, how the hell does him being the Prince of Denmark make him a nearly confirmed townie? Couldn't that just as easily be a scum role? Do you know something you're not telling us?

Since you're claiming doc, you can't be a cop, so how exactly do you know "quinnr is town unless he's godfather"?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance [One replacement needed]
« Reply #449 on: March 06, 2010, 03:21:28 pm »

Vector already said he's being careful with the flavor roles, so they don't relate to anything, really.

Glyph, I can't really be sure about you, as the person you've replace haven't really been active at all.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 44