Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96648 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Three: Broken balance
« Reply #405 on: March 02, 2010, 10:02:49 pm »

Let's just say I became your new lylo IC.
And he does it while he scumhunts, himself. Fucking stylish, amirite?
I get an 8.5 for style.

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 02, 2010, 10:12:01 pm »

Quinnr has been a chronic bandwagoner all game, very little hunting.

Siquo has probably scumhunted the most out of the remaining players, still not really enough but a start.

JaaSwb has done a little more scum hunting than quinnr but only when called out it seems.

HFS/webadict, HFS was like Quinnr and not very helpful. Webadict I'm less sure about since he has only made 3/4 posts since he joined.
Meh.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 02, 2010, 10:30:31 pm »

Quinnr has been a chronic bandwagoner all game, very little hunting.

Siquo has probably scumhunted the most out of the remaining players, still not really enough but a start.

JaaSwb has done a little more scum hunting than quinnr but only when called out it seems.

HFS/webadict, HFS was like Quinnr and not very helpful. Webadict I'm less sure about since he has only made 3/4 posts since he joined.
Right right, so, now you can answer my questions:

Who's scum? Who's town?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 02, 2010, 11:50:12 pm »

Votecount

quinnr [1] - Halmie, Siquo

Not voting: Webadict, quinnr, JaaSwb

I'm arbitrarily extending to Friday thanks to 1. possibly needing a replacement for JaaSwb and 2. morons hanging themselves.  Should be up for finishing this off with style by then.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 03, 2010, 04:58:18 am »

Okay, I'll follow webadict for now. Unvote.

Quinnr is hard to read, posts not often, is being evasive, and acts... weird. Like webadict just noticed.

HFS has been lurking and bandwagoning a lot. Webadict taking over his role makes it harder to determine whether that was intentional (ie: scummy) or not.

JaaSwb has done little. Not enough to make a difference, not so little as to draw attention. Come to think of it, that's so town that it's not.

Halmie has lurked a bit, but has hunted a little bit as well. Is quite active and seems to be helping, but the same thing goes as for JaaSwb: falling under the radar is what scum would want.

JaaSwb is probably scum. Halmie and quinnr come in second. HFS/webadict a very close third. Nobody but me is confirmed town. But that's just my paranoia.

Also, I'd like to extend webadicts' request: I want everyone to respond to everyones opinions.
I'll start:
Halmie, telling me I didn't scumhunt enough is quite rich, coming from someone who did a lot less.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2010, 09:09:11 am »

Okay, so we got Siquo with JaaSwb, Halmie/quinnr, followed by me as scum.

That means we'll need JaaSwb, Halmie, and quinnr's answers. As I said, I will be last.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 03, 2010, 12:22:46 pm »

So, I'm reading back and all, but what I really want to know is why no one is even here. Vector, can we get some serious prodage? JaaSwb hasn't posted for some time, and replacing him may be necessary (Depending on how things turn up.)

So, anyone want to talk? Because not talking is killing the town, and you should all be ashamed if you lose because of it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 03, 2010, 01:19:42 pm »

So, I'm reading back and all, but what I really want to know is why no one is even here. Vector, can we get some serious prodage? JaaSwb hasn't posted for some time, and replacing him may be necessary (Depending on how things turn up.)

So, anyone want to talk? Because not talking is killing the town, and you should all be ashamed if you lose because of it.

Vector already issued Serious Proddage round 1 yesterday at 10:00.  Given the lack of posts from Certain People, round 2 is coming up as we speak. 
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 03, 2010, 01:20:29 pm »

Town, you should be ashamed and on fire again.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 03, 2010, 01:29:16 pm »

Vector already issued Serious Proddage round 1 yesterday at 10:00.  Given the lack of posts from Certain People, round 2 is coming up as we speak. 
What if you just modkill all the scum everyone but me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2010, 01:35:48 pm »

What if you just modkill all the scum everyone but me.

:I

No.  I will bring in ToonyMan and someone else before doing that.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 03, 2010, 01:57:24 pm »

Webadict is probably scum for talking about the town like he isn't a part of it.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 03, 2010, 02:06:39 pm »

In that same strain, although he does have a point, quinnr is probably scum for ignoring webadicts and my request.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 03, 2010, 02:41:00 pm »

Well, I'll have you know quinnr that I'm 100% Town, and that you'll need to answer my questions before I proceed.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 03, 2010, 06:30:40 pm »

... Why is it so hard to get a discussion going? It's ridiculous! The Town kills all the active players, and the scum kills all the sort of active ones.

Vector, there's not much anyone can do for this town. They've grown apathetic, the major danger to newbie Towns. I doubt any of these players will be in future mafias, save for Siquo, who, I might add, is active.

But, other than that, we've got no one. Halmie? Where is he? JaaSwb? What's with him? quinnr? He's okay, but he isn't active enough.

Anyhow, I'm sure the Town is going to lose if there isn't a haul-over of these players' attitudes.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44