Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44

Author Topic: Ex Cathedra [BMIX]: Sunrise  (Read 96609 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia IX, Day Two: Bloody Water and Seven Lights
« Reply #330 on: February 24, 2010, 02:33:38 am »

You should be ashamed of yourselves and on fire.

Well, I know something that's getting flavored >_>

This is going to be awesome.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 24, 2010, 02:55:58 am »

This is going to be awesome.

Hell, I'll even write up a brief segment on it tomorrow morning if I wake up at 6:00 as planned.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 24, 2010, 03:00:05 am »

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Halmie

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 24, 2010, 03:08:17 am »

No, I gave my evidence. My argument was evidence. It's pretty clear, at least it is to me, that he broke town back there. And now you're agreeing with me, and you're not unvoting me. Agreeing with me isn't a reason to believe I'm town, normally, but you agree with my reasoning, the reasoning that you accused as scummy. So if I'm scum, so are you, so why don't you stop behaving like scum and actually do something?
as you yourself said:
Allow me to reiterate what you're completely ignoring.
I do not agree with the fact that spitfire broke. He wasn't even close. This seems like buddying behavior. I now think he is starting to look like less of scum but it doesn't make you not scum. Scum still buddy up with town.

FAKEEDIT:
Ninja'd twice.
Meh.

JaaSwb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 24, 2010, 08:57:36 am »

Defeatism is scummy blah blah blah.

We've lost. Unless Bayer is scum, in which case we may have a small chance of this game recovering before lylo.

I'm not putting any money on it.

I come here 24 hours after my last post (unable to post last night because there was no power), and there's absolutely nothing to respond to. I haven't been terribly active either, but people need to get out here and post. Anything.
The fish are watching.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 24, 2010, 10:36:32 am »

May I just say, Squio is acting much differently to when he was in BM7 I believe, he was town then. Sirbayer had a point that it was possible Squio was scum, but Sirbayer is still top of my list at the moment.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 24, 2010, 11:57:27 am »

Yes, I agree.  This is what you do:

Either you lynch Bayer now, or you extend and do something.  Don't just keep going for extensions because he tells you to.  If he's scum, do you really want to let him keep talking?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 24, 2010, 12:31:50 pm »

You people. You people. You people are IDIOTS.

Holy Christ, Spitfire, IF YOU DON'T THINK I'M SCUM DON'T LYNCH ME.

JaaSwb: Don't give up, goddamnit! You're fucking town!

Halmie: IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED HE'S TOWN, YOU SHOULD BE ATTACKING HIM. IF YOU DON'T THINK HE BROKE, THEN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE HIM BREAK?

Listen to me, now, right now. This is retarded, and I'm going to state exactly why. I am town, as you people are about to discover. So, I'm going down with a fuckload of evidence against my bandwagoners.

Siquo is scum. I am positive that Siquo is scum. I extend to encourage discussion, and he leaves his votes and lets the town get me lynched. He uses arguments based in COMPLETE NON-REALITY in order to convince you people to lynch me. He active-lurks and twists everything I say into a scumtell.

Now I think that Halmie is his partner.

Halmie is fucking around with the same game. Look at my last couple of posts, where I point out that Halmie has contradicted himself, then backpedaled. Look at the whole thing about his opinion of Spitfire - how he's based his arguments off the fact that apparently I didn't push Spitfire far enough, but now he's convinced Spitfire's town anyway.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 24, 2010, 01:22:23 pm »

Sirbayer, in your anger you probally didn't notice. I still am convinced that you are scum, I never ever said that I thought you were town. Now your reaction makes you look even more scummy. Your just digging a deeper hole.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 24, 2010, 01:23:45 pm »

Ah, there's the "You People" again. Look, either you are one of us, or you're not. You're playing as if you have a different agenda than "Us People".

Non reality?

Really, you just told me I should shut my "whore mouth", you pull a.. what was that again? Oh yeah: OMGUS. You use large letters for nonsense so it will seem like you're actually saying something. You've never "proved" anything, yet keep implying that whatever you say is the Ultimate Truth, Proven without even the shadow of a Doubt, and Absolute Reality. That's marketing-speak. I hate marketing-speak. It's lying (lieing?) without getting caught.

The longer this lasts, the more WIFOM you're spreading, the greater the chances are that we lose. You attack everyone that votes for you (OMGUS!), and apparently have a completely different definition of NON-REALITY as other people do.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a buddy of yours still at large.

JaaSwb, defeatism, complaining nobody does anything, and then moving on with doing exactly that which you complained about is... I'd say not productive but counter-productive is a more accurate term.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 24, 2010, 01:40:24 pm »

Hmm...Sirbayer, why are you pulling an Org on us? It certainly didn't work for him.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 24, 2010, 01:57:33 pm »

Did you just accuse me of spreading WIFOM? Oh yes you did!

[size=9]DID YOU JUST IGNORE THE ENTIRE PART WHERE YOUR ARGUMENT IS BASED IN FANTASY, AGAIN?[/size]

You never even addressed it, scumbag. Want proof? How about you actually say something about that instead of handily dodging around the question with statements like "OH MARKETING SPEAKING" and "OMGUS" and "WIFOM" that don't even make sense in context.

So how about you explain why you're still trying to defend arguments based on the idea that I voted Org for meta, which was never true?

Oh wait, you can't, because there's no explanation. Because you're scum.

Quinnr: Wow. Okay, so you're his scumbuddy, eh? Dodge in and agree with the guy. Simple, quiet, and incredibly, incredibly scummy! You haven't been in here for days, and all you have to submit is that? You must have something more, scumbucket. You are the second scum. I see it all clearly now.

Siquo has a point, actually.
He has been an excellent scumhunter the entire game, and I can see where he is coming from.

At least TRY to hide it. What a scumbag! You two - you two are the scum, aren't you? You're the scumteam. That's what it is, isn't it? You're the scum-team.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 24, 2010, 02:17:02 pm »

Ok, I'll read the big letters this time.

Look again and you'll see that my argument about your meta-usage was
A. only one of my arguments.
B. you admitted to using it, albeit not the only reason for voting Org. I did mention "large factor", not "sole reason".
C. apparently true, or you wouldn't flip out like that.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 24, 2010, 02:43:43 pm »

How is saying that he has a point being his scumbuddy?
He does have a point, and you are just digging yourself deeper with all this capslock and overreacting.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 24, 2010, 06:50:42 pm »

Siquo: It was not a "large factor." It was one of my arguments, yes, but it was by no means the largest. And it took you this long to try to explain that?

It took you THIS LONG to finally put together a town-sounding answer? Wow, Siquo. That was... a long time.

Oh, I almost forgot! Do you understand the definition of WIFOM? Look at that entire series of posts, and point to one sentence that made you think "But that's what he wanted me to think!" Every sentence has been a straight-forward attack. Every damn one. You find me one that's bad, I'll eat a shoe, but you can't possibly seriously expect to get away with throwing around accusations like that.

That are, again, based in the little scumfantasy in your mind.

Quinnr: It's being his scumbuddy because it is. You know perfectly well why you did that, because you wanted to agree with him, to defend him. Which you've been doing, and which you continue to do. And overreacting? I'm about to be lynched, I'm town, and the scum is having a scum party right in front of my face. Town is absent, those who are around aren't willing to vote for the scum, and I only have one vote.

Gee, I can't imagine why I'm angry. Not at all, not the slightest bit.
Rules are for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44