Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37

Author Topic: Forum Game List  (Read 46042 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #525 on: March 23, 2011, 03:43:50 pm »

I'll head through and check out the last two pages or so of each game linked in the OP and just repost the list along with how active/inactive it is (though from the sounds of ninja-Lillipad, there ain't much of the former, likely because the list is I think over two months old now). Could break a new list up by Active, Semi-Active, and Archived and decide what doesn't fit in any of those and purge that.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 23, 2011, 03:49:01 pm »

Trapped is currently trapped (:P) between all the games I've got recently, Smalls of Oceania, and my LP. Not dead, though.
WIZARD is in more of a Semi-Active state right now, I wanted to reorganize everything inside Evernote first like I've done with the much much smaller other two games, but 78 pages on 50/page is still A LOT to go through though, and I didn't have very good notes before.

Pre-Edit: Sounds like a decent plan, Retro.
Actual Edit(s): add Picture Fight to the Alive pile, I remeber seeing it in my Updated topics yesterday or the day before.
Adventure Guy is finished, it seems. (as in complete, not dead)
Probably won't revive ROBOT. no ideas for it. Kinda interesting how the text suggestion section is still ~50% X of Y! games,though.
LoLD most definately deserves a spot in Active.

Are we going to drag the old archive with us? would make sense, but might as well ask.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:03:43 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 23, 2011, 04:41:46 pm »

Yeah.

That sounds good.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 23, 2011, 04:52:01 pm »

Judging by my own venture through the list, it seems like yeah, basically everything is dead - I'd suggest just starting from scratch and asking for people to submit their active games, since the like three active games were posted in within the last two days. We can slap all the new stuff added into Active, drag it to Semi-Active if it starts to fade, and meanwhile just archive the rest. I'm not sure what to do with the old archives really. I guess there's no reason not to keep them as well.

Spoiler: activity check (click to show/hide)

So the real question is - who feels like taking care of the new thread? Whoever is up to it, I suggest you report this and the new thread to inform Toady which is to be pinned and which unpinned (not technically what reports are for, but he gets them immediately rather than after a few days).

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 23, 2011, 04:57:34 pm »

I would be willing to run it. If you guys want.

I would like to purpose that we change it to if a game goes for seven days without activity the GM will get a PM asking whats up. If it is not responded to (or if the GM says let it go) in three days it will be taken off the list.

Then if a game is completed or the people want a one that died to be so, it would be added to the archive.

Edit: I also believe that PMs are sufficient to get Toadys attention. I have not known him to be anything other prompt to my PMs.

Edit 2: I also think the none dead games on the list should be moved over. That is relatively easy to do.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:59:43 pm by Criptfeind »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 23, 2011, 05:00:24 pm »

if you think you can do it, go ahead, Cript.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 23, 2011, 05:01:26 pm »

Sure, go for it. I think seven days of inactivity might be a little quick (even highly active games take breathers, and people go on vacations), but maybe two weeks? Cheddar's policy was a month of inactivity, but I always felt that a tad lenient.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 23, 2011, 05:02:39 pm »

2 and a half weeks at most, unless they say otherwise?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 23, 2011, 05:03:57 pm »

Step one for world domination. Complete.

I should hope to stay alive.

Sure, go for it. I think seven days of inactivity might be a little quick (even highly active games take breathers, and people go on vacations), but maybe two weeks? Cheddar's policy was a month of inactivity, but I always felt that a tad lenient.

Alright. Two weeks, with a five day grace period? Maybe a section for games that are on vacation.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 23, 2011, 05:06:27 pm »

On vacation sounds good.
So, we have Active, Semi-Active, Archives, and On-Vacation for sections?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 23, 2011, 05:07:57 pm »

What would the semi active be?

Like, the elves and the rainbow snail?

Maybe they would be served best under active?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 23, 2011, 05:12:22 pm »

I think its for things that are still alive, but sporadic.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 23, 2011, 05:13:36 pm »

Alright.

Edit: Honestly, the elves and snail both have updated enough they don't need a straggling area. I will Leave a area for it, but it is going to start off blank.

I am going to start on the new thread. When I am finished I will PM Toady.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:25:16 pm by Criptfeind »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 23, 2011, 06:08:38 pm »

I sent the PM to toady. Now we will have to wait and see...

If I remember he was somewhat wary of sticking it the first time because of this exact situation.

Also, if it does get sticked, it will need to remain impartial, so contests can not be run out of it like someone suggested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 23, 2011, 06:33:33 pm »

Approximately a year or so in life this had, going on the date in the OP.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37