Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37

Author Topic: Forum Game List  (Read 46050 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #510 on: February 27, 2011, 10:09:39 pm »

Everything's dead.

Yeah, though I think you were talking about your own games and not all the games. There's tooons of long-dead stuff around, especially in illustrated suggestion (that category always seems to rapidly accumulate dead games). Might be time for another purge, Cheddarius.

The subforum is fairly dead too, but in that particular post I was referring to the stuff I was doing.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 01, 2011, 09:06:48 am »

yeah  :-\
THE STUFF IN MY SIG IS NOT DEAD!
I'm reworking them both to make them more interesting and managable.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 03, 2011, 06:36:46 pm »

I'd insist on Adventure Guy being added to the archives, it isn't done just yet, but it's on the final stretch. Might as well archive it now.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 04, 2011, 05:55:55 pm »

From the looks of it Cheddarius is gone, for at least a while, but when/if he gets back if Adventure Guy is done I'd try and push for like a 'completed games' category because there's practically zero on the whole FG&R subforum and I'd prefer not to be in with all the 'dead or abandoned' stuff in the archives.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2011, 06:09:24 pm »

World of the Smalls

8 species of tiny organisms break into a house and begin to start civilizations. The objective? To get out of the house with a rocket capable of flight to the the neighbors! Also with a neat little smiley on every post, because I want it to feel just like a kindergarten classroom for some reason.

Probably belongs in whatever RTS/sim catagory you have. I'm an idiot and didn't read the first post beyond "post which category it goes into". I then proceeded to not read the catagories.

You can tell this game is going to involve alot of retcons. :|
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #515 on: March 07, 2011, 02:47:44 am »

Can you add Zombie RPG (or is it?)? if you ever come on? ever?
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 08, 2011, 02:56:17 pm »

"This Means War" is now not only vs me >:D

EDIT: I think I should revive it with a new thread.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:02:30 pm by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 09, 2011, 11:54:11 am »

Players needed for Dawn of Worlds.

God Game/RPG

Players compete or cooperate with their divine fellows for a stake in creation.  No winners or losers per se, just an interactive multiplayer effort to create an awesome world. :)
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 23, 2011, 12:53:51 pm »

YOU ARE GADGETEER

Text Suggestion Adventure, DemocraBrain.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 23, 2011, 02:08:02 pm »

Well. Cheddar seems to be a little dead.

Anyone think something needs to be done?

Maybe get Toady to appoint a new list keeper?

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 23, 2011, 02:53:25 pm »

Seems about the right time. Although rather than 'appoint,' it's more in line with 'whoever feels like staying on top of things can make a new thread, then report both to let Toady know to pin the new one and unpin the old one.' I'd suggest whoever feels like taking the role starts off with an impending purge using the same 'post within a week to not be purged' rule, since the list is probably quite out of date now, and separates 'finished games' from 'unfinished but dead' in the archives. And maybe if someone wants to set up another forum game award thing like GlyphGryph tried to, they could run it through this thread so as to avoid it being ignored by lack of notice.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 23, 2011, 02:55:53 pm »

Seems about the right time. Although rather than 'appoint,' it's more in line with 'whoever feels like staying on top of things can make a new thread, then report both to let Toady know to pin the new one and unpin the old one.' I'd suggest whoever feels like taking the role starts off with an impending purge using the same 'post within a week to not be purged' rule, since the list is probably quite out of date now, and separates 'finished games' from 'unfinished but dead' in the archives. And maybe if someone wants to set up another forum game award thing like GlyphGryph tried to, they could run it through this thread so as to avoid it being ignored by lack of notice.
Also an "Unfinished but not dead" rule, since Elves of Amanerelli was in there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 23, 2011, 03:11:01 pm »

"Unfinished but not dead" sort of equates to 'currently running' :P Maybe something like 'sporadically updating' or 'semi-active' or some phrasing like that?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 23, 2011, 03:23:31 pm »

Semi-active would fit better.

Should we figure out a list of what is not to be purged before we do this?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 23, 2011, 03:41:46 pm »

Elfin Refugees is going to be updated by Weirdsound soon, so that doesn't need purging. I'm not sure about the state of Trapped, so that's up to Aklyon. Elves of Amanerelli and WIZARD!! appear to be the only other things not to be purged.
Literally everything else on the current list is either completely dead, or finished. That being said, I propose a special slot be reserved for Man of SCIENCE!! since it's legendary.

[EDIT]
Redundancy removed.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:46:58 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37