Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37

Author Topic: Forum Game List  (Read 46069 times)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2010, 07:38:12 pm »

And I say SHOULD, because there isn't one already, and I have not yet found the proper place for it to be...

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2010, 09:09:15 pm »

I Nominate Democrabrain, and it's look-alike, Worker of Creation.
As for those, I asked for their categories and nobody ever said them. I didn't realize they were X of Ys. Anyway, I do now, so they've been entered.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 28, 2010, 12:02:53 am »

Any idea where Fight to the death the second would go? It ain't your natural forum game for sure though.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 28, 2010, 12:17:42 am »

That is quite unlike anything else, and it doesn't really fit in a category.
I guess I'll make an "Other" category and put it in there. I know there were two other games of that sort. If this becomes popular (4/5 games online at a time), I'll probably make a category.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2010, 09:51:13 am »

I'm not sure it fits into any of the categories, but Super Astroid Wars Battle for Khelnos'Verr has been started. It's a TBS/RPG. With robots.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 30, 2010, 06:34:32 pm »

Added.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 30, 2010, 11:19:34 pm »

I started an X of Y!! game earlier this week. It's unpopular, and I often end up bumping it with random information I forget to add in a double post, but it'd be nice to have it categorized.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 30, 2010, 11:24:27 pm »

Added.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 08, 2010, 05:17:57 pm »

A bunch of stuff that I think should be removed.

I think the text suggestion adventure "The war on nukes" should be removed, since it didn't go very far and it's been 2 months since it's last post.

The text suggestion adventure "Wanderer"/"Raleigh Crane: Wandering Blind Telekinetic Female Swordsmage" should be removed as the GMer is banned, so the chance of it continuing is effectively null.

The text suggestion adventure "You are in a dark room." should be removed as the GMer has started a number of other games since then (which are likely also abandoned) and the last post is a while ago, thus this game along with several others is likely abandoned.

The ASCII adventure "ADAMANTINE ADVENTURE" read above.

The Multiplayer Adventure game "=Bronze Battle Axe=" hasn't been posted in for 5 months and the GMer has likely moved on to other things.

The Multiplayer Battle Adventure "Varotan-The Pits Of Hell" should be removed as it didn't get very far and it's been 5 months since it's last post.

The Multiplayer Battle Adventure "Pixel Survival" is likely dead (WAAAAAHHH!) since every update image is deleted.

The Multiplayer Battle Adventure "F-moarg" is likely dead, since the game's been on pause for 6 months and the GMer hasn't even logged onto the forums for 5 months.

The crafting game "Hephaestus' Automatons" doesn't seem like it'll be getting back up any time soon and it's been succeeded by "Divine Craftsmanship".

The Cravenball game "gamOS" seems to have lost it's players, and it's been 5 months since it's last post, so it's likely dead.

The Cravenball game "Mornington Crescent" is likely dead from the same reason as gamOS. And it's been 7 months since it's last post.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 08, 2010, 11:39:44 pm »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 08, 2010, 11:44:27 pm »

Heh, wow, the game list sure is quite a bit smaller now.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 09, 2010, 06:07:25 am »

Godhood should definitely be archived.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 09, 2010, 07:47:10 am »

Godhood should definitely be archived.
seconded.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 09, 2010, 12:09:22 pm »

Journey of a man, a ratman is finished. Can you archive it for me? :D

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2010, 11:15:00 am »

Calvinball

I'm not sure what it would be under though.
DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37