Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 160272 times)

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2010, 05:28:54 pm »

Ume Phantomumbras has just grabbed my spider silk glove and pummeled me with it to death. Twillight monsters suck!
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

joeybowling

• Bay Watcher
  • KoboldKing
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2010, 09:20:07 pm »

well i traveled into town... and spawned into a river... made me sad....
Slaying elves since the dawn of time

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2010, 09:23:21 pm »

well i traveled into town... and spawned into a river... made me sad....
Which is why I buy two levels in swimming. It makes a great escape, too!  :D

Ridiculous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2010, 09:34:09 pm »

My demigod adventurer, slayer of two dragons, a hydra, myriad night creatures and their husbands wives and courtesans, scourge of many goblin and brigand campsites, champion of two titans (one of which I beheaded on the first stroke of battle), leader of a band of 19 valiant warriors - several of which were paralysed or otherwise incapacitated and crawled around after me - and generally the greatest hero the realm had ever seen, met his end after he was kicked in the upper body by a camel. The spine was broken and both lungs were bruised, and he suffocated after crawling a few steps.

Ranzear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2010, 10:13:52 pm »

After pummeling two or three waves of bogeymen and countless other creatures, my +2 or higher Legendary Hammerdwarf met his end to a cheap shot and badly balanced pain threshold:

Eurus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2010, 10:42:14 pm »

I had bogeymen all in one corner of a river, I was on the side one tile away. They'd come up one at a time, and I would immediately attack it and knock it back into the river. Much laughter and fun was had at their expense.

But the fourth one was visible on the same Z level as me! As if he had landed on a pile of stunned bogeymen, or maybe they were making a bogeyman ladder. I decided it was a good idea to go to the edge of the river and knock the top bogeyman off. I like to imagine my character said "whoops" as she stupidly tumbled into the water, landing in the middle of a bunch of angry bogeymen. (Though she actually drowned, being a novice swimmer)

By the way, I'm not sure what the real reason is for him being on the same Z-level, but right before I fell in it says "The Bogeyman stands up." about 4 times in a row, so I'm going to keep imagining a bogeyman ladder.

Not so much BS, but it certainly feels like it when you're all full of yourself, being a childish bully to a bunch of terrifying monsters and suddenly you get your comeuppance.

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2010, 10:43:14 pm »

I was on my first night, ambushed by bogeymen, I killed ONE and the rest joint-attacked me, one pnched my skull in, another seemed to have been able to rip my arm out of it'd socket ( :'( ) and next thing I know, it used my ARM to knock off my HEAD (which had a skull lodged into the brain (?))

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2010, 11:27:50 pm »

Random marksdwarf bolt to the chest. Never even saw him. Insta-death.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2010, 11:38:15 pm »

this...

I had no injuries beforehand, and this was the first strike of the battle :P (i had maximum agility)

Steele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:45 am »

I just got brutally beaten to death with my own vomit in The Arena.

Ettin blood, ettin blood, ettin blood, ettin blood, ettin blood...

NewSheoth

• Bay Watcher
  • City of Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2010, 10:03:00 am »

I just got brutally beaten to death with my own vomit in The Arena.

Ettin blood, ettin blood, ettin blood, ettin blood, ettin blood...

Ettin-blood, ettin-blood... it has a certain rhytm to it.
" It... it's finally over. Oh Armok it was like the end of days in some kind of gristly death bathtub of untold horror and wow that is a nice waterfall."
Embarked on a haunted volcano. I am currently terrorized by skeletal alligators.

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2010, 12:02:27 pm »

Was on the top of a temple praising the Blood God after a successful bloodbath of tens and tens of people, then out of sudden charged by a hammer man that knocked me down the temple. Broke my left arm, left leg and lower spine in the fall, then got my face terminated by the same hammer man.

NewSheoth

• Bay Watcher
  • City of Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2010, 12:21:48 pm »

Was on the top of a temple praising the Blood God after a successful bloodbath of tens and tens of people, then out of sudden charged by a hammer man that knocked me down the temple. Broke my left arm, left leg and lower spine in the fall, then got my face terminated by the same hammer man.

The blood god cares only that blood flows, no matter whose blood it is.
" It... it's finally over. Oh Armok it was like the end of days in some kind of gristly death bathtub of untold horror and wow that is a nice waterfall."
Embarked on a haunted volcano. I am currently terrorized by skeletal alligators.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2010, 02:07:49 pm »

got finger chopped off and died from blood loss :/
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2010, 02:19:51 pm »

I was hunting elephants and I was less than fortunate, here's my shorter version of the combat.
*facekick*
You give in to pain.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.
CURB STOMP.