Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 158158 times)

NewSheoth

• Bay Watcher
  • City of Madness
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #330 on: June 05, 2011, 06:46:30 pm »

Darn brown camel herds wandering brown deserts. Stealthed right into one and got the head kicked off right on the first turn. That was a very prosperous adventurer who could dispatch bandit camps without a scratch on her, fully armoured and good at everything.
" It... it's finally over. Oh Armok it was like the end of days in some kind of gristly death bathtub of untold horror and wow that is a nice waterfall."
Embarked on a haunted volcano. I am currently terrorized by skeletal alligators.

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 06, 2011, 03:09:14 am »

on my third (or forth..ish?) adventurer, still learning how to play the mode since the previous ones will all total failures, I finally managed to finish a quest, killing the wife (or maybe consort?) of a night creature with some companions. Then I got another one, same thing. I set out for the lair, and finally arrive...

"OH WHY HELLO MR. NIGHT CREATURE AND MRS. NIGHT CREATURE AND YOUR TWO CONSORT FRIENDS SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING I'LL JUST BE GOING NOW OH GOD THE PAIN"
Nobody survived. Except the night creatures. They were fine and had a lovely dinner.
This space for rent

Heavily Armed Effigy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 06, 2011, 11:04:08 am »

Started an adventurer out as a peasant and spent like an hour grinding knapping/throwing before setting out on my first quest. I had to kill a human bandit guy, so I headed to his camp, subdued him with pointy rocks, and wrestled him easily to death. Basking in the glow of my first victory, I didn't even notice the MINOTAUR OUT OF NOWHERE. I threw all my shit at him like my life depended it and then he beat me to death with a pick. I guess the solitary bandit was just adventurer bait... but I definitely wasn't expecting to fight a minotaur so early >:U

XxPhogxX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:20 am »

I had just started a new adventurer and set out on my first quest. It was close to night-time so i stop to sleep in a forest. As I look back now, that was me first error. All of a sudden i am awoken to the message of some night-creature. I assumed it was just another boogeyman attack and moved towards the creature. What I forgot was that I was stunned from sleeping and so the creature attacked and killed me with one hit.

Mister Dirks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 07, 2011, 02:00:15 pm »

Was a grand master biter and a master wrestler, was chasing someone at a bandit camp around for a while, and finally he stopped. Right when I was in the same tile as him...

The flying copper arrow strikes you in the head, fracturing the skull, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!
                  You have been struck down.
Every village = Farm plots
Vegetables grow and wither...
Thats about 100 tiles of dead food...

NECROMANCY, RAISE THE VEGETABLES!
WE WILL RULE THE WORLD THROUGH HEALTHY GOODNESS!!

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 14, 2011, 09:29:47 am »

That moose is awesome!

I agree. I have seen the best elf, Cacame. I have seen the best Caveswallowman, Asax. I have even seen the best Kobold, Blitikus Siegedriven. I have now just seen the best Moose, But i don't know his name.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

ETV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 14, 2011, 12:35:59 pm »

Frozen solid.
Hello.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 14, 2011, 12:48:32 pm »

Human axeman strikes my companion in the head from behind instantly killing him. All of the axeman's friends are dead aside from some hidden bowman so I decide to avenge my deceased partner by slowly biting his killer to death. Of course, in the middle of vomiting and heavy bleeding, he swings his axe, round the back of my head, hits and kills me. I had high hopes for that adventurer too  :'(.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 14, 2011, 03:01:50 pm »

i had something similar happen... i was ambushed by dwarven bandits and while gaining exp and fighting off the bandits i am struck in the head and instakilled by an axeman. That was the only hit on my body
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2011, 01:42:31 pm »

Once i was traveling to a town after a goblin ambush i got knocked into a river by a alligator i got out and got torn apart by fish then drowned 
« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2011, 06:08:14 pm »

I got killed by a honey badger in a single blow when it latched firmly onto my neck :/

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 16, 2011, 03:33:56 pm »

I got killed by a honey badger in a single blow when it latched firmly onto my neck :/
"One bite... one kill." + 100 badger-points.
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2011, 06:14:35 am »

Wolf: "FRIEND! ME PLAY BITEBITE!"
Human: "Nooooooooooooooooooo!"
Wolf: "Why Friend Spew Red Water? I just take his bone!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

ExdeathV

• Bay Watcher
  • God damn boogeymen. Can't you just let me sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2011, 05:29:25 pm »

I got ambushed by a nightcreature and bogeymen team. There was sooo much blood.

black overlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 21, 2011, 06:12:41 pm »

attacked by lions right at the beginning. found a 1x1 hole and threw myself in, appearently the lions couldn't attack me but i managed to kill one. other two didn't leave for some reason and i couldn't get out of the hole too. i waited and waited and waited, they didn't even move. i had to give in to starvation.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25