Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 159908 times)

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #270 on: April 30, 2011, 10:17:41 pm »

Rosmic Ramaatup: legendary swordsman, legendary dodger, legendary thrower of arrows, pretty adequate shield user, slayer of countless titans and megabeasts, and how does this "legendary hero" die?

He gets stabbed in the hand by a dagger-wielding goblin (an itty-bitty flesh wound, mind you), passes out almost immediately from pain, wakes up several hours later, takes a few steps, faints again... and again... and is of course killed as a result once his companions run out. I can just imagine him screaming like the little girl he is throughout the whole entire ordeal.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:57:08 pm by Spish »
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

mrchace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 30, 2011, 11:26:24 pm »

I had a badass nord adventurer, he had just finished slaughtering an entire Fairy city, so his skills were extremely badass. He ended up being ambushed by a pack of boogymen, as he was fighting and slaughtering said boogymen, he dodged and fell into a 2 z level river and was stuck. as he swam up the river he was then ambushed by a pack of alligators who immediately ripped him limb from limb until he drowned after being Drowsy... bad times.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 30, 2011, 11:31:27 pm »

Took advice, named moose a slightly different name though....... "The scourge of Canada" I got a number of prisoners, took their weapons whilst they slept, and when they attacked me, I ran straight at the moose and punched it, got my left testicle kicked off and ran away and watched my prisoners and I quote from a very wise man, "Get knocked the fuck out man!"
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 30, 2011, 11:35:18 pm »

Your TESTICLE? Did you die? And is the moose okay still?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 30, 2011, 11:36:14 pm »

My testicle ;(

I am alive (Less Manly mind you)

The moose is still a fucking badass, killed 15 prisoners

EDIT # 1
Not to mention 2 legendary adventurers

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 01, 2011, 01:25:19 am »

Please continue to tell us of its progress.
Everybody!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 01, 2011, 09:04:35 am »

Take one adventurer. Remove all soldiers from the nearby forts. Add one party of bandits, ambushing the adventurer while he is trying to find a populated fortress. Kiss your adventurer goodbye. Repeat as necessary.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2011, 11:21:01 am »

Just went hunting for the moose, he got my crossbow bolt in his antler and charged me down, I started running away but he gored me in the back, breaking my spine and stomped on my head...

Damn, this moose has killed me 3 times, yet I can kill Dragons, ettins and hydras with 1 hand......gone.

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 01, 2011, 11:56:09 am »

...lure it to a volcano, then take it down while screaming something dramatic.

On my deaths though, phallus dismemberment is getting to be a serious problem.
I mean, I don't just walk around with it hanging out, waiting for any passing animals/ bandits/ randomly pissed-off peasants to take a stab, do I?
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 02, 2011, 06:10:03 am »

...lure it to a volcano, then take it down while screaming something dramatic.

On my deaths though, phallus dismemberment is getting to be a serious problem.
I mean, I don't just walk around with it hanging out, waiting for any passing animals/ bandits/ randomly pissed-off peasants to take a stab, do I?

maybe this?

Shook, I need you to do me a favor.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This just now happened in my game, and I need for you to illustrate it, for this has massive comedic potential.
My wang hurts now. :c

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, i'm glad you like my senseless scribblings. They're a lot of fun to draw. :D
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

IcarusOne

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:26 pm »

"I am RandomQuest McNight Creature, slayer of a random elf, prepare to die!"
"Night Creature Punches you right through the <<steel helmet>>, jamming the skull through the brain!"
"You have been struck down!"

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2011, 05:22:37 pm »

Just found out that that moose that is destroying the human civilisation 1 by 1, has killed 58 humans, 35 Goblins, 12 hero's and 1 testicle :(

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2011, 08:43:33 pm »

Hmm, wolves. Won't be a problem! Murky pools? Meh, I have swimming skill!

When you dodge into the space over a murky pool, you are stunned and are doomed to wander around unless you can find a ramp.

:'(
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2011, 11:40:52 pm »

Alt-move out? You have the swimming skill to do so...
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 03, 2011, 03:23:34 pm »

stabbed the moose in the liver with my spear, it gave into pain..... Me, thinking it would be soooo easy to kill, decided to train up my striking by hitting it in the lower body repeatedly.... He got up and gored my head, jamming my skull through my brain....

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25