Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 159911 times)

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #255 on: March 28, 2011, 12:55:35 pm »

.. why were all those animals standing right next to castle gates :/

They were besieging them.
All hail the elves and their reinforcements!
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2011, 06:23:25 pm »

Lost my right eye to a flying sock, then lost my tooth to a spear stab, then i falco pawnched an elf child to death and then i got killed by a falcon kick to the phallus

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Doro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2011, 10:59:39 am »

Bogeyman struck once my proffessional shield user guy into chest with high willpower and he fell unconcsious...
last adventurer killed 3 bogeyman quite easily with just his fists and kicks. well... he was Chuck. too bad he got killed by minotaur stabbing an iron spear through his chest.
Chuck was even human outsider. He was a true badass. I think ill start Chuck Ari Ura II someday

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 05, 2011, 02:18:57 pm »

Sleepwalking in the streets of the town, to get killed by bogeymen, although i had a companion, a big, beutiful female macewoman, somehow she survived, but i got fucked over in the neck, insta killing me.

Bogeymen are bullshit, as if wolves and robbers arent enough, magic eyeless little fucktwits chase you in the night, good thing they arent green and explode..

REPLACE THEM WITH EXPLODING GREEN ARMLESS THINGS, ALCHOHOL DEPENDENT ARMLESS GREEN THINGS:
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths- now with more BS
« Reply #259 on: April 05, 2011, 04:20:35 pm »

Sleepwalking in the streets of the town, to get killed by bogeymen, although i had a companion, a big, beutiful female macewoman, somehow she survived, but i got fucked over in the neck, insta killing me.

Bogeymen are bullshit, as if wolves and robbers arent enough, magic eyeless little fucktwits chase you in the night, good thing they arent green and explode..

REPLACE THEM WITH EXPLODING GREEN ARMLESS THINGS, ALCHOHOL DEPENDENT ARMLESS GREEN THINGS:

You've struck FUN!
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2011, 06:59:29 pm »

BS death? Every time I kill a guy and then a lynch mob forms to kill me. Armless children chasing me isn't as hilarious as you would think.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2011, 09:57:31 am »

You've struck FUN!

I forgot that fun exists in Adventurer mode!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2011, 05:04:32 pm »

You've struck FUN!

I forgot that fun exists in Adventurer mode!

Which reminds me of the time I somehow found a circus in adventurer mode.

Edosurist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 09, 2011, 02:10:45 am »

1. Dodging into a pool
2. crossing a frozen river when it unfroze
3. being dragged into a river by carp
4. kicked into a wall by a giraffe in the head
5. turning around a corner in one of my fortresses and being killed by the minotaur
So now all we've got to do is to put a couple of grannies into the LHC and smash them against each other at relativistic speeds. Lather, rinse, repeat until we got results.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 09, 2011, 12:20:42 pm »

death by MELTING FINGER

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2011, 12:38:54 pm »

Gredal CombatWars was a tough boxer, running from elf to elf, breaking bones and gouging eyes left right and center with his 3 child companions.

He had just gone and killed another 15 elfs and was working his way over to the human town to see if there were any more children to take, on his way in, a moose kicked his right elbow and fractured it (Compound=Bone sticking through skin). He passed out due to the pain and the children were all killed after chasing it away from his unconsious body. When he awoke, he was greeted with a sheep staring at him, he killed the sheep and went on his way, passing out every few tiles. He made it to the town and bought a sword (On account of his boxing career ending) and was on my way to get more.......skilled companions. He got to a fort and went in to find someone to talk to, he was met by the same moose that had put him out of his boxing career and killed his loyal halfling companions. He went to go kill it and got the sword knocked out of his hand, when he tried to retreat, the moose came behind him and broke his left knee,spine and left hand and proceeded to walk out of the fort. He passed out and a gopher came and bit his nose off and scratched his eyes out. When he awoke there were aprox. 6 goblin bandits who had come and they proceeded to target my teeth with their whips and I finaly got my head chopped off by a bronze short sword after I was de-teethed and blind and completely immoble.

Ah how Dwarf Fortress taunts us so......
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2011, 01:24:38 pm »

That was one of the greatest things i've read. Purely because the moose just walked away.
Everybody!

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 30, 2011, 02:09:02 pm »

wasnt quite as great for me :( I could no longer rupture peoples kidneys with my fists......

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 30, 2011, 06:41:02 pm »

Started off a new Adventure, got up to master spearman and went out looking for that moose that destroyed me. I found it and charged at it (I have Iron Armour on) HE KICKS ME IN THE CHEST, MY RIB GOES THROUGH MY HEART AND I DIE........

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 30, 2011, 07:02:07 pm »

Nickname this moose "Canada's Revenge". Do it. Now.
Just kidding, but seriously, you have to nickname this moose.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25