Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: Most BS Deaths  (Read 160186 times)

Necalli

• Bay Watcher
  • amusing ourselves to death
    • View Profile
Re: Most BS Deaths
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2011, 09:43:52 am »

That's why you pick up the object first. The picked up object will be green in the trade list.

I just find it easier to browse through stock via the trade screen, rather than looking it up directly.

noob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 16, 2011, 12:00:22 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
LOSING IS FUN!

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 16, 2011, 06:47:59 pm »

Was riding high with my latest dwarf hero, Druven Worldcleave, after successfully slaying a Brush Titan, an enormous scorpion with lethal poison and, oddly, a tentacle on its face(?!). His army of human peasants fought bravely, and some even survived, though most had fewer hands and arms than before, one lost both his legs and yet survived, dragging himself bravely as we headed back to report the news. Ambushed by a group of bandits on the way back, led by Xuto Daggerwrithe, the legendary swordsman. Druven and Xuto each cleaved through the other's followers with ease, working toward one another for a one on one showdown amidst the bodies and blood. Druven embedded his axe in Xuto's left shoulder, and Xuto cleaved Druven's head from his shoulders with one stroke.

Now to start training Lutas Worldcleave so he can hunt down Xuto and take revenge for his brother's death.

Nopkar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 16, 2011, 07:09:53 pm »

Spawned as a Werewolf outsider...the Illithids don't like me O.o

was killed 6 turns in by rampaging illithids that didn't like me in their town..that I spawned in...

-Jobs are to be assigned to Dwarves in alphabetical order, regardless of skill or specialization.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2011, 12:21:31 am »

I died by Psycho Baby.

Baby: Gaga!

Me: Oh, how cute!

the Baby stabs you in the head with the Iron Slicing Knife, fracturing the skull and tearing apart the brain!
You have been struck down.

Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

On a side note, anyone up for some human genocide?

Mine started when a peasant didn't give me a quest.

Me: You no give worthy fight? Then I fight you!

You stab the Peasant in the head with the Copper Scimitar, and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Peasant has been struck down.

Also, I once was just cruising around with my one superhuman companion, And, at my other characters final battle, my teammate got an axe in his shoulder. A thrown axe. I wrestled him to pull it out, but then he cleaved off my head then proceeded to bleed to death.

Swordsdwarf slashes you in the head with his steel two handed longsword, and the severed part sails off in an arc!

(5 turns later)

Urist Mcswordsy has bled to death.

On a side note,
All the kobolds that were in that world have starved to death in the 'Cave of Goo'.

Damn Elves.
WE GOTSTA KILL EM ALL!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:29:26 am by noah22223 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Zyuta

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2011, 12:32:17 am »

I started out as a adventurer (for the fourth time). Had hidden some gear from my previous dwarf fortress. Full, high quality steel gear.
So I decide to be a swordsdwarf. I train my combat abilities to legendary. I travel to a elven forest thinking "Perhaps slaughter a few people and get away cleanly."
I walk up to a elf, behead him, then walk away. It just so happened to be a elven village (of some sort) on the top of a cliff!
I take three steps. Suddenly there is 75 elves with crossbows. I see six wagons. Not only am I wondering how there is this many elves, I am also wondering Should I jump off the cliff into water or run for it?
I decide to jump off the cliff. One tile away from falling and then: All the elves fire at me.
75 headshots. I get mortally wounded.
I jump off ledge. Fall, fall, fall, water freezes, fall, splat.
I'm wondering what killed me though. The cliff, or the elves?!?!?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 02:35:56 pm by Zyuta »

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2011, 12:50:23 am »

Damn Elves.
WE GOTSTA KILL EM ALL!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:54:30 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2011, 12:57:00 am »

Damn Elves.
WE GOTSTA KILL EM ALL!

...Holy epic.

New Death:

Lawgiver: I have killed noone and have no weapon!
Prepare to die!

Me: Meh.
*Slices at him*

You slash at the lawgiver, but the shot was parried!
the lawgiver punches you in the head, fracturing the skull and tearing apart the brain!
It collapses into a lump of gore.

EDIT:
Babies have a freaking GRUDGE AGAINST ME.

Baby: Ga!

Me: Not this time! *runs*

Baby: Gaga get back heeere!

And it led to an epic baby chase where I eventually got exhausted, fell down,  then got mauled by a town.
All because...
ONE BABY...
Decided it wants to be a murderer, like daddy!

...I forgot to mention it was an elf town, and I got devoured after that, huh?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 01:04:00 am by noah22223 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2011, 04:45:58 am »

A hydra bit off my leg, no big deal, I killed it. I go kill another hydra, then decide to sleep in its lair. BIG MISTAKE, since - apparently - I was sleeping close enough to the entrance for bogeymen to spawn. I wake up in time to kill one, and try to retreat deeper in the lair but somehow they got behind me. While I'm killing that one, I get punched in the upper torso and it bruises my lung. So now because I can't breathe, I can't fast travel or sleep. So I try to run to the closest town (adept crutchwalker). I make it five steps and get blindsided with a kick that snaps my spine... and then to add insult to injury, the sun dawns and they all die.

And I suffocate three turns later. FFFUUUU-
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Steele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 25, 2011, 01:52:49 pm »

You know, it's only a matter of time before someone gets strangled to death by a chicken.
I look forward to that day.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2011, 06:42:09 am »

I duplicated the raws and got to play as a hydra.
I attacked another hydra and I was gonna escape.
Then suddenly more hydras came out and murdered me.
What are the odds?!
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

The Tyrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Si non confectus, non reficiat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 27, 2011, 05:10:09 pm »

I find a fort that's occupied by horses and muskoxen, so I'm thinking "Score! a place to train in!".

I commence with the slow and cruel murder of various quadrapeds and I'm now down to the last horse.

Who kicks me in the head and breaks my neck.

Fuuuu-
Stove has created The Consequences of Biting, a legendary MSPaint engraving. It is studded with pixels, encrusted with pixels, and menaces with spikes of pixels and hanging rings of pixels. On the item is an image of SOME SERIOUS SHIT.

rangarkash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 28, 2011, 06:48:02 am »

Ran into a goblin ambush while going back to a fortress. Bastards gang up on my companions one by one.

All my guys are dead or dying, when they turn to face me. Martial trance, I start tearing them apart one by one.

Killed them all. Dodged into a puddle.

Yeah, I think you know how that ends...

At least I killed the gobbo in the puddle. xD

PCpaste

• Bay Watcher
  • This is how smithing works. (For dwarves at least)
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 28, 2011, 06:56:29 am »

I thought a giant eagle was a friendly majestic flying elk... I then killed several giant eagles.

But then a wolf pawed me in the head and it sent my skull through my brain.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where an Artificial Intelligence-controlled unit can pull the pants off someone and the proceed to beat said someone to death with said pants.

Doro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 28, 2011, 10:05:56 am »

I got slaughtered by pathetic group of Gobbos because i sold my bronze 2h sword... or then i threw it away as i was training my throwing my throwing useless coins at river...

pity, my Demigod was almost legendary dodger and swordman with quite alot of skill at striking and kicking (damn thats fun btw). I used about an hour to train striking and kicking by wandering around abandoned fortress and killing honeybadgers (btw, they enrage ALOT!)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25