Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Razorplague  (Read 4386 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Razorplague
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 09:56:39 am »

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 10:12:51 am »

Got it at last from slowfileshare-the-icky ;p  Future uploads might do well to go another place though.

edit - and then I saw the faster upload place.  Thanks for moving it!
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 10:15:19 am »

http://dffd.wimbli.com/

is the traditional choice for all dwarf fortress related uploads.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010, 12:07:08 pm »

not for me...

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 01:24:26 pm »

Time for me to sleep, so I'll (expect to) be finishing up my turn tonight after work.  Here's a progress report though.

My name is Mebzuth Tombspeaker and my nickname is Imp.  I am six years old and my mother is dead.  I followed my father to Razorplague and we've been here just about a year now.  It's a scary place.  I didn't really pay much attention at first, but a lot of bad things have been happening.  There's 37 of us alive here right now, but five have died while I've been here.  And one of our pet donkeys is dead, and another donkey has both its left legs broken.  Three dwarves are really badly hurt and one of them's our ruler Banana.

Jets has been keeping things going best he can and he's done a real good job.  He's one of my friends, I've got a lot of friends and I know everyone here, but some of my friends have died and I think I can help everybody a lot so nobody else dies soon.  So I talked to Jets and Banana.... well I tried to talk to Banana, but he kept passing out, and they agreed, well, Jets agreed to play lets pretend that I'm the new leader and everybody was going to do what I told them to.  And he said lets see how I do, and he told everyone not to just play, but to do what I told them too.

So I told them to stop trying to channel out the ceiling over our heads, though I don't think they could anymore cause the only bits left only touch walls and its not at the top or the bottom, so you'd have to dig to get to where you could cut them the rest of the way.

And I told them to stop trying to cut down the trees near the cougar, in fact we got a lot of wood, wow we got a lot of wood and we cant even carry all of it inside so lets not cut down any more of it for now, lets stay inside or close where it's safer, least it's safer if we're not breaking the roof down on our heads so much.  And... lets not make the tables and chairs out of the wood.  We've dug out a lot of stone and I like stone tables and chairs a lot better then wood.  Wood's for beds, and we don't have a lot of beds.  I don't think any of us have slept in a real room yet, well, Jets and Banana do but nobody else has.  I know I haven't and Dad hasn't since Dad brought us here.

But we have beds in rooms so I said lets have bedrooms now, and I said lets make some more beds so we can make more bedrooms.  And I noticed when we harvested in the fields that we just got one big crop of plump helmets and we grow them summer winter spring and fall but nothing else at all, so I said lets have some more farms and maybe smaller ones and lets grow different things in each one maybe.  But Jets told me that we had a lot of plump helmet spawns but no other good seeds, just seeds for weeds that grow outside.  So I said alright, maybe we won't then, but we're not gonna plant more plump helmets yet cause we got so many already and we need to do other stuff instead.

But there were bones lying in the sun and shell too all just rotting away outside, so I said move that inside somewhere so it doesn't get wasted.  And there were dead monkeys, lots and lots of dead monkeys and they weren't rotted yet so I said lets make more places to cut them up and save the meat, and lets have everyone work to cut it up cause I don't want it to rot.  And I said lets make coffins cause I don't want to watch anymore friends rot unless I gotta, like poor Idenaval, Bibancog, and somebody else who's name I don't know who are rotting in the river.  Maybe we should stay away from the south river.  Cause the north river's got all the little fish we can eat and the south river's got all the big fish that can eat us.

So then I told everyone that was sparring hey we got a lot of work to do, so maybe stop sparring and everybody who can come help get stuff built and butchered and put away and fixed up.  And just about everybody looked really mad at me then and I thought Jets was gonna say nobody do what I say no more, but then he just got a funny look on his face cause something else was rotting and the miasma was really bad and he said alright, we'd try it my way for a bit.  And so they did.

15th of Granite.

I can't count so I asked who our Hoardmaster is and it's Banana but he's to hurt to get up and count everything, so I asked somebody else to do it.  Jets looked like he was going to yell but then he said alright and so someone's counting stuff for me now.  We got all the monkeys cut up before they rotted and we got a lot of shiny seeds, I think they're sunberry seeds!  And we can grow them.  They ain't weeds, they're gonna taste great.  And we have a strawberry plot too now.  There's bones and stuff by the river where the big fish are so I forbid everyone from going to get anything close to the water, but we're still moving other bones and stuff inside.  We sure got a lot of bones and stuff.

16th of Granite

The elves came to trade.

23rd of Granite

The kitten Palaceshowers hunted a kobold thief sneaking up on us.  The kitten got stabbed and now it's got a broken left leg too, but then the thief ran away.  That upset the farmer Routedhelms enough that he withdrew from society.

24th of Granite

Oh, he just wanted to make something secret.  He's claimed a leatherworks.

26th of Granite

He wanted leather, lots of bones, and some platinum bars.  I hope he makes something really special.  It's hard to find anything to trade to the elves, and when I ask everybody what we're supposed to trade to them people just laugh at me and don't tell me anything.  So I told everybody to make some mugs.  They are, but they're still laughing.

27th of Granite

Banana's our broker and still in bed with his broken back and so I went to the depot and tried to trade, well, kinda tried.  I can't tell what anything's worth and they mostly just had cloth anyway.  Only a handful of berries and a barrel of something to drink and nothing else I'd want so I said I wasn't going to trade after all.  But it's kinda scary not knowing what anything's worth.  I'd hate to make a bad deal and I'll be glad when the elves are gone.  Everyone's laughing a lot and I think it's at me  So I told them don't bother making any mugs after all and I went to my room to be alone for a bit.  I've got a room now, most everyone does.

2nd of Slate

Routedhelms finished working, and he made The Intense Letter, a mountain goat leather leggings.  It's decorated with monkey bone and circled with platinum.  It's got a picture of our statue artifact in more leather and the ash tree symbol in monkey bone.  He says he's the best tanner we've got now, and I believe him.

8th of Felsite

Things have been calm and we've been getting everything fixed up nice.  Made some crossbows and some bolts and let everyone plant the plump helmet field again.  We got tombs for our dead, even the ones we cant get out of the river.  We made a bunch of bins and barrels and are pretty sorted out.  And I'm going to have people burn lots of charcoal, cause I think that's what all the wood is for.

10th of Felsite

19 more immigrants came, so we're waiting on making charcoal until everyone's squared away.  I love meeting new friends.  I get to lead 56 people now!  But there's no other kids for me to play with yet.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 03:56:23 pm »

Tree??? THAT MAN GOT INSPIRED BY THE ELVES! BURN THE ARTEFACT!
and btw that statue is in my room :P if you didnt notice.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2010, 11:54:23 am »

27th of Felsite

So there's more beds and more sunberries and more sunshine and more wood brought in and we're getting ready to make a lot of charcoal when Jets walks up to me and he looks real mad.  And he tells me that I'm being dumb making beds for people I don't even know cause he is the Mayor and his room and office isn't good enough.  And I'm in trouble and I'm to get him zinc cabinets in his rooms right now or else.  So I ask him what zinc is and he just says NOW really loud and walks off.

So I go to my Counter and I ask her if we got any zinc.  She says she's not sure cause she can't count high enough to count all the stones we got, but she doesn't think so, cause zinc comes from sphalerite and sphalerite comes from metamorphic rock and she hasn't noticed any.  But that we could try and dig around and find some maybe.

Then she says that instead I can just put other stuff in Jet's rooms and make them nice enough for him and that maybe he won't notice it's not zinc or won't care anymore.  I don't wanna, cause Jet said not to touch his room under any circumstances and he was shouting, course now he's saying touch it to put a zinc cabinet in so I really don't know what to do.  'Cept I gotta do something and I'm already in trouble.  So I cry.

And my Counter hugs me and tells me it's ok, maybe someone else will be elected mayor really soon and then what Jets wants wont matter and nobody will be in trouble, so really, I should just put something in his room or tell them to engrave more pictures on the floors or something and really it's going to be alright.  I really like my Counter.

And we can't carve the floors cause there's blocks on them so we carve a couple of the walls.  And the room looks nicer and except for the zinc cabinet that's not in the room he wants it in he says the rooms are ok.  Least for now they are, and get out of his rooms and don't come back without his zinc cabinets.  So I go to my room where it's not so scary.

1st of Hematite

One of the hurt dwarves looks a little better.  He had a broken back and head and left arm and now his back looks straighter.  The other two hurt dwarves, including our Ruler don't look any better yet.

3rd of Hematite

I was thinking about my Counter and how she can't count all the stone.  I don't know if my Counter's a good Counter or not so I asked her if she was good.  She said she was very good, and to prove it she knew that we had 728 logs waiting to be worked on, most of them still outside all over the place.  That is a lot of logs.  That's a lot of lots of logs, so we're making that charcoal now.  And more beds.

While everyone was carrying logs and charcoal and beds and seeds around Jets comes after me again.  And I run cause he looks mad and we still don't have any zinc for his cabinets, but he runs faster and catches me.  But he just wants to tell me that I can't sell any bucklers to anyone, no matter what.  My Counter is a good Counter, I asked her later and she knew that we did have a buckler.  Just one, so it'll be easy to make sure no body sells it.

And Jets is going to get me about those cabinets, I know it.  So I'm going to have the miners dig around and see if we have any metamorphic stone.  I know we got a lot of lots of iron ore in the mountain over us, but that's not what Jets wants.  I wish it was, cause that'd be easy to do right.

17th of Hematite

My Counter's the best Counter ever, cause she's right.  She was counting the wood and charcoal for me again when everybody stopped working for a minute and then they started shouting different names.  My Counter laughed and told me that it was an election and that Jets probably wouldn't win this time.  And she was right cause everybody decided on Staketruths.  So I can forget about the zinc.

Staketruths needs a better room... she needs better everything really.  She suggested that I give her Jets' rooms, but I told her no cause Jets had told me no one touches his rooms.  But I'll make sure she gets good rooms too.

17th of Hematite (later)

A snatcher came for me!  One of the new immigrants, Workparched, found him before he found me.  She's just a peasant and didn't have any weapons or armor or nothing, but when I screamed for her to protect me she tackled him and bashed his head against the cliff there and broke his legs and an arm and threw him this way and that way and up the slope and then killed him.  I'm glad she saved me.  She said she got really tired and showed me a little bruise on her arm from the fight, but said it wasn't very hard to kill and maybe I could have killed it even if it had found me first.

2nd of Malachite

They told me the new mayor wanted to see me -now- and I was worried.  Cause we've not finished her rooms or nothing yet.  But all she wanted to do was tell me in a really mean voice to make two gloves, now.

My Counter tells me that what she's really saying is she wants to be reasonable and nice to me, but I'm taking to long with her rooms and she's reminding me that if I don't make sure that she gets respect and privilage, she can really get me in trouble.  Cause it's as easy for her to ask for really hard things as it is to ask for easy stuff, and if there's a next time before her rooms are ready it probably won't be something so easy.  Yes mayor!  Gloves and rooms coming right up now!

8th of Malachite

Screeches and screams, cause there's monkeys everywhere again.  I'm real glad cause monkey meat tastes good.  The new mayor used to be a squad leader back when people were sparring, and I asked her to take her squad out to catch them before they steal anything.

13th of Malachite

All the monkeys are dead, even the ones that ran.  Some of them have already been cut up into monkeymeats and nobody got hurt.

20th of Malachite

The monkeys distracted me.  The mayor's rooms are closer to being done, but not finished yet.  Today she demanded I come to her again.  She's warned me not to sell anything made of silver.  I don't think we've got any silver, but I thanked her a lot and ran back to her rooms.  This was easy too, but we've got to get them done soon, before she gets mean!

6th of Galena

Another tanner's claimed the leatherworks, and he's not talking to anyone either.

8th of Galena

The tanner Bridgeurge started work.  All he's using is leather, and lots of it.

12th of Galena

Bridgeurge and Routedhelms are arguing about who's the better tanner.  Bridgeurge insists that Elderbleached, a rhesus macaque leather chausse is great leg armor, much better than the leggings Routedhelms made.  I walked over to take a look, and the chausse has bands of leather and spikes of leather and it's decorated with a leather picture of a few cedar trees.

Counter wants to tell me jokes about how it's all the hundreds of trees we've cut down that is inspiring all the tanners to decorate with trees - even with all the charcoal and other stuff we've done with the logs there's more than 500 of them left.  I don't really want to laugh or joke right now though.  I'm going back to worry about the mayor's rooms.  They're still not really done.

21st of Galena

The mayor thanked me!  She's content with all of her rooms now, so I'm going to take some time to finally go to my room and relax.

2nd of Limestone

I really like autumn.  Some of the saplings are bigger trees now, I'm going out each day to see if I can see any of the leaves changing color yet.  None yet, but maybe soon.  I'm 7 today, and I really wanted to throw a party, but I couldn't find anyplace that seemed right.

We've got a lot, really a lot, of magnetite ore.  So we're making iron and we're starting to make armor.  I'm going to have everyone make ten suits of chain then ten suits of plate, and if we still have lots of iron after that we'll make another set of 10 more.

2nd of Limestone (later)

Banana's better!  He looks all better and he's walking around and everything.  I was scared he was gonna tell everyone to stop listening to me, but he said that they'd honor my year.  So I asked him to dig out more magnetite.  We're going to have a lot of armor!

14th of Limestone

The goblins came back and tried to ambush us, but we saw them a long way aways.  They tried to shoot down one of the dwarves getting logs, but he escaped without getting hit.  We're all running inside, and we'll get ready to fight and kill them all.  There's six of them and four have bows.  I really wish we'd gotten all the sets of armor finished already.

15th of Limestone
Three of our people are trapped outside with the goblins blocking the way home.  Everyone else except me and the one hurt guy are going to try and rescue them.  We're expecting the caravans and our Liaison to arrive maybe later today, and they will be slaughtered if we don't destroy these goblins first

15th of Limestone (later)

I've climbed part way up the cliff to see cause I've gotta see.  There's four bow goblins and two wrestlers, and one of the wrestlers left the other 5 to chase a peasant and a fishcleaner.  Those three are really far from the other goblins and the peasant and the fishcleaner are working together running this way and that to keep the goblin really confused.  I think they're both going to live.  They're headed north and most of the rescue squad is going after them.

The other trapped dwarf is an animal trainer, and he's trying to be a hero.  He keeps running near enough to the bow goblins that they shoot at him - and as soon as they raise their bows he runs back.  The wrestler's getting closer and closer to him and driving him further from the bow goblins, but they're wasting a lot of arrows trying to hit him, and he hasn't been hurt yet.  A few of the rescuers are trying to run up behind the bow goblins and they're getting close.

The caravan got close enough to see right as they killed the one wrestler who was up north.  And the liaison was almost next to the fight when I spotted him, but none of them got hurt up there.

Three dwarves went to distract and delay the bow goblins, and all three died.  The rest of the squad is heading that way.  The animal trainer never did get touched by any of the arrows but the wrestler finally drove him away.  Both of them are past the river now, dodging along the shore.  The water looks really disturbed, I think the big fish are leaping at them both.

The path of the caravan is headed towards the bow goblins, but the rescuers were closer and faster.  Five more dwarves died, and one was my Counter.  The bow goblins died and the last wrestler ran away.  The animal trainer tried to run back to safety, but he ran into another goblin ambush, wrestlers and axe goblins.  He ran away from them and they left.  I guess they didn't think we could kill the bow goblins.  I didn't think we could kill them.  Counter was almost Mom to me, I never knew my Mom.  I'm going to go to sleep now and I hope I never, ever, ever, never wake up again.

17th of Limestone

Dwarves were screaming about a goblin, and I woke up.  It was a snatcher.  I wish they'd let it take me away.  Banana caught it and tore it into bits.

18th of Limestone

The mayor wanted me to come to her office.  I didn't want to go.  Banana carried me there, and he told me that I had to do the whole year.  All the year.  And if I didn't tell them what to do, they weren't going to do anything.  And that would be worse, didn't I see?  I don't.  Don't want to see.  I want to go to sleep and stay asleep forever.  The liaison was there with the mayor.  She told me that she was only going to order what I told her to, and if I wouldn't say anything at all, they'd sit there until I did or until the goblins came back and killed us all.

Maybe before I go to sleep I want to punch the mayor.  And Banana.  And the liaison.  And some goblins.  A lot of goblins.  No.  I just want Counter to hold me.  And I want to go to sleep forever cause she can't ever again and it's my fault.

I told her I wanted silver, so we could make training weapons so not so many people had to die.  And gems for joy, cause we can't feel joy now so we gotta see it.  And seeds.  Every sort of seed cept plump helmet spawn.  Cause we got enough of those to never run out maybe.  Turtles.  Lots and lots of silk thread cause silk shines with joy for us to see even when we can't feel it.  And lots of lots of dogs to fight for us.

Then I said that's it and I said for Banana to carry me back to my bed.  He carried me out of the room but then he dropped me.  It hurt and he told me he got me out of the mayor's office so I didn't shame us before the Mountainhome, but if I wanted back to bed I had to walk there myself.  Or I could lie there and rot cause without me no one would say to bury me.  But they needed me and if I wanted to lie there and die he wasn't going to help me do that.  I told him you're the ruler just take the rule back and he said no, it didn't work like that.  This was my year good or bad and he wanted me to get up and finish it, but he was leaving me there whether I did or not.  And then he left.

18th of Limestone (later)

So I got up, eventually.  And climbed the stairs from the mayor's rooms and was going to go back to bed but there was the merchants at the depot.  So I said hey get some stuff over there to trade, and Banana you do the trading cause you're good at it and know what stuff's worth.  And he told me to get up there with him and tell him what to buy.  And I did cause there's stuff we really need and we don't have it and maybe it's up there and we don't have to wait another year to get it.

9th of Sandstone

I went for a walk today.  I didn't see when the trees changed to gold and ruby, but I see them now.  Beautiful and ugly both, that's how everything looks to me.  We got the dead buried and most everyone's working to put away stuff, it's a little like it was when I first said hey, let me say what to do.  I know a snatcher might get me out here, but if I see one I'm going to run.  I'm here to look at the fall trees today, not to die or disappear.  Once most of the stuff's kinda put where it's safe and a little out of the way I'm going to tell everyone to work on making armor again.  We'd made those crossbows and I'd forgot.  Would ten crossbows have mattered?  Yeah, I think so.  I'm really, really, sorry, Counter.  You told me so much, I wish you'd told me about crossbows every day so I remembered when we needed them.  Least we'll have some armor made.

19th of Sandstone

We needed another Counter, so I picked another woman, someone I barely know.  She's got a kind face, and she says she thinks she can learn to count really well.  We're back to making the armor now and though a lot of people have been really unhappy, I guess everyone wants to live and make our home better.  Nobody's fighting or yelling or trying to die.  I hurt inside every day but it's not like it was.  Maybe I won't try to die either.

14th of Timber

Dwarves are smiling again, sometimes me too.  There's baby horses running around and the armor's being made somewhat fast.  Thinking about having dwarves spar again, or maybe work with the crossbows.

5th of Moonstone

Counter says there's about 350 logs left unburned, and there's quite a few tall trees now, so I agreed to having a bunch more chopped down, but nowhere near the river.  I've been walking around a lot looking for stuff we've lost in the fights and troubles, and trying to make sure it all gets gathered up.

13th of Moonstone

Another snatcher came for me.  It got scared by some mountain goats and tried to hide under a boulder.  I asked Banana to hunt it down for me, but it fled away before he could get close.

22nd of Moonstone

We had plenty of charcoal and iron smelted, and more magnetite ready to be smelted later, so I told everyone but the armorsmith and the still bedbound dwarf who's been hurt all year to go spar with each other.  It's been a few days, but suddenly there was a mace goblin running at the barracks.  Least everyone learned more about fighting, even if hardly anyone is wearing armor yet.

22nd of Moonstone (later)

The mace goblin was taken down without anyone getting hurt, but while he was being disarmed the other five goblins charged up and three of them had swords.

23rd of Moonstone

The fight took almost a day.  We killed them all.  But one dwarf died, my new Counter though no one else even got bruised much.  I don't think I really need anything counted right now anyway, so I'm not going to tell anyone else to do that job.

26th of Moonstone

Another snatcher, this one didn't get away.

4th of Opal

A weaver snuck off to the clothier workshop and warned everyone else to stay away.  I'm watching her of course.

7th of Opal

Good, the weaver's making something now.  Lots of cloth and bones, some leather and wood too.

11th of Opal

The weaver made a headscarf, Commonwork the Tin Fellowship.  It's mostly rope reed and has a lot of bands and is dyed green.  It's got a symbol of a pine on it, probably cause I'd said we should cut down more trees again.  Roughworthy says she is ready to become our clan's head weaver.  With that done and things somewhat put away , I told everyone except our weaponsmith and our one wounded dwarf to go back to sparring, and I went back to bed.

14th of Opal

Our mayor left her sparring and dragged me out of bed to tell me that I was not to sell any gloves.  I said sure and went back to bed.

28th of Opal

It's been a year now.  I really hope we get more kids here, I'd like to play with them and be a kid again.  I'm really tired of telling people what to do and having stuff go wrong.  People are still making armor.  Maybe I should have had people make more anvils and then had more people make the armor all at once or something.

I guess stuff's ok.  We're not starving or nothing.  Gonna be real nice having someone who knows what to do telling people to do it.  Beautiful and ugly all at once, that's what power looks like to me.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2010, 12:12:51 pm »

So ends my year :)  Good luck to Banana, who is scheduled to play next.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1867

You'll find Urist McDwarf bedrooms just about everywhere, as there was significant tunneled area that I had no idea what the intended purpose had been.  I didn't have any feel for whatever megaproject was intended, so I didn't attempt to add to it at all, though I did try to limit my digging in the hopes I wouldn't damage anyone's hopes.  The current mayor's rooms are not attached to the main fortress, they are slightly to the north and a little east.  Far below that is a bit of exploratory mining that found silver - by the time this was found my character was to withdrawn and introverted to consider it worth talking about  ::)

May I also have another turn, whenever time might roll around again?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2010, 03:23:04 pm »

jesus christ my character is awesome! did he stab anyone with my spear?

and like imp said i would like to go again maybe after all the people are done

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2010, 07:06:27 pm »

Jets had been involved in defense against the two ambushes during my turn, but took no significant injuries and didn't land the killing blow on any enemies.  I'm sure he helped bring several goblins down though.  He is now strong, unbelievably agile, and tough, and is ranked competent in both armor use and his spear, as well as being considered a wrestler.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07:08:29 pm by Imp »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2010, 08:35:16 pm »

good
HEY next person mind training my into a marksdorf?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2010, 08:25:20 am »

Oh wait, it's my turn? I thought banana was next, just a sec, downloading.

^ After checking the listing on first post.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:27:15 am by Demonic Spoon »

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2010, 09:14:48 am »

Nice catch!  I'd missed that too.  Glad our fort continues to succeed!... err, continues the succession!... err, yes, continues to succeed!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2010, 06:31:42 am »

I enlarged the bedroom area, made crypts, upped food production, got several dwarves to legendary, increased security a bit, started a cloth industry, made a road, got breeding pairs of animals, engraved everything, did some general improvements and generally made stuff more awesome. I'm expecting a large migrant wave in spring.

Save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1875

Map: http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-8061-razorplague

Good luck Nubbify.

3d Picture:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 07:07:32 am by Demonic Spoon »

Nubbify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2010, 03:51:10 pm »

I'll get to it tomorrow. I'm a bit busy today, so expect it done on Monday at the latest.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4