Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: Wow. Less than 170 days left . . .  (Read 14202 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Less than 170 days left . . .
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 07:59:31 pm »

I wanted to post "in b4 jude" around the second or third post, but I decided against it.

Darnit.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 08:00:46 pm »

Hope you enjoy having your entire life and self owned by a huge, faceless institution that doesn't give a fuck whether you die or live

In case you haven't noticed, Strife's apparently been hoping for this his whole life.  I can't fathom why, but I'm sure he'll let us know.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 08:02:41 pm »

As you can clearly tell, the happiness of having his wish fulfilled has left him mostly speechless.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 08:03:56 pm »

Hope you enjoy having your entire life and self owned by a huge, faceless institution that doesn't give a fuck whether you die or live

So, you don't like the military.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2010, 12:52:46 am »

I wanted to post "in b4 jude" around the second or third post, but I decided against it.

Darnit.

Such a missed opportunity. Damn it Cthulhu, you should know better.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2010, 03:51:11 am »

That sounds either like being in school or working for a company.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2010, 04:18:31 am »

And the Government, and some Religions, and even several schools of popular thought...
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2010, 04:36:56 am »

Not to mention Dwarven outposts...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2010, 04:46:19 am »

Actually, these forums are looking more and more...
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2010, 12:27:23 pm »

And the Government, and some Religions, and even several schools of popular thought...

Nah, none of those things can own you to the extent the military does. Religions MAYBE, but you can leave if you want, and aside from the wacko cults, they're only that abusive when the religion is ALSO the military.

Just splitting hairs
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2010, 03:15:12 pm »

just rember that war is  boreing as hell, till some thing happens then it truns to hell.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Dependent

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps if I post one more time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2010, 05:04:29 pm »

Next time there's a terrorist threat in your Country, make sure you tell everybody exactly what you just said about the American military. I'm sure they'll respect you for it. :)

Also, thank you, Strife. And best of luck during your training - although a guy like you doesn't need luck! I hope you serve your country well.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2010, 06:42:51 pm »

Next time there's a terrorist threat in your Country, make sure you tell everybody exactly what you just said about the American military. I'm sure they'll respect you for it. :)
Don't bite. Not everyone loves their killer's killers, as alien as the concept might sound.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2010, 06:52:42 pm »

Don't bite. Not everyone loves their killer's killers, as alien as the concept might sound.
Unless you look at it as preemptive stoppage of attacks by killing attackers. But schematics goes too far down the political road for this topic. We are wishing a buddy luck as he goes through with his dream, to serve his country and defend it from threats.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17