Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Island Of RPing 4.0  (Read 2141 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Island Of RPing 4.0
« on: February 08, 2010, 01:56:35 am »

Replacement for the countless last RP threads.

For rules, go look for Island Of RPing 2.0

Note: East shore is always under heavy attack, it is advisable to keep characters out of there unless they like blood shed.

Phantom walks into Coles bar, looking seriously pissed.
"Screw Dragon Inn, damn super entities."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Island Of RPing 4.0
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 02:55:03 am »

Lightning strikes the top of the cole's building roof repetativly in one place...
A small orange glow is left at the point of impact, here an alien microscopic organism now grows...

Meanwhile on the west shore...

"Bahh!!!" screamed Pen as he chucked his hammer to the floor.
"Two years and ive only NOW finished this little shack..." He mumbled to himself as he paced back and forth in front of a pretty nice looking shack, more of a log cabin in shape really...

Pen picked up the hammer and entered the "shack", the windows let light through to illuminate the surroundings.
Shelves lined the west wall, a bed in the north east corner, barrels in the south east corner that were piled till they almost reached the wooden door at the south wall, a light switch beside it. In the middle of the room was a carpet that only covered a measily portion of the shack.
On the shelves, a vase filled with local lavender flowers, a shotgun, a crowbar, a toolbox and all sorts of little containers...
 In the southwest was a suspicious looking chest, one might say it resembled a treasure chest of the olden days that pirates used to bury...

Pen went and laid down on his bed exhaughsted from his day at work...

Meanwhile back in the cole's building establishment...

John doe was sick of all this, he wanted to go home but couldnt due to the damned military trying to capture him as soon as he left the coles establishment and chuck him back into the mines in central.
He lay down on his bed when suddenly the lightning struck the roof repetitively with no storm clouds in the sky...
Naturally intrested john headed up to the roof...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 03:04:34 am by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 03:59:03 am »

Archangel, wearing heavy armor, with his wings unfolded (and looking extra angelic for an entirely different reason), appears, unarmed, in front of Phantom. "Hello. I know what you said to Dan about trying to kill me if I ever show my face anywhere you have authority, and how much of a jerk you are, but I what to negotiate to deploy a Search & Save team to look for Sergent Hortuls, who is still on your island. He attacked your men because he went mad, and my squad were unable to find him before they left. I recommend you agree to this, because several times he has killed a much larger force, who were far better equipped and trained than yours, while completely unarmed. Anyway, what is your answer?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 07:44:12 am »

Armok appears form nowhere.

"Hey, I just got an idea: it would be eat with a temple to me somewhere on this island. The point of temples is kinda moot if you just build them yourself thou."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 10:29:22 am »

Archangel, wearing heavy armor, with his wings unfolded (and looking extra angelic for an entirely different reason), appears, unarmed, in front of Phantom. "Hello. I know what you said to Dan about trying to kill me if I ever show my face anywhere you have authority, and how much of a jerk you are, but I what to negotiate to deploy a Search & Save team to look for Sergent Hortuls, who is still on your island. He attacked your men because he went mad, and my squad were unable to find him before they left. I recommend you agree to this, because several times he has killed a much larger force, who were far better equipped and trained than yours, while completely unarmed. Anyway, what is your answer?"
"Eh, fine.
Just let me drink in peace- Oh jesus christ!"
Phantom removes his helmet and vomits a black liquid.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 05:37:14 pm »

John doe was sick of all this, he wanted to go home but couldnt due to the damned military trying to capture him as soon as he left the coles establishment and chuck him back into the mines in central.
He lay down on his bed when suddenly the lightning struck the roof repetitively with no storm clouds in the sky...

OOC: There isn't a mine, and military personnel are the only ones authorized to used the tiberium harvesters.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 03:42:56 am »

"Eh, fine.
Just let me drink in peace- Oh jesus christ!"
Phantom removes his helmet and vomits a black liquid.
"Good."

The magical image of Archangel disappears. A few minutes later, a portal appears and an APC full of heavily armored Arathinians comes out of it and stops on the other side of the road from Cole's Hotel. Archangel, in medium armor, climbs out and spreads his wings. "OK. We'll start on the Western side of the island. I'll keep a lookout from above. Let's get going guys!"

Archangel takes to the air and the APC moves off.

OOC edit: Phantom, where is that abandoned lab with all those monsters?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:55:52 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 10:28:30 am »

OOC: South Shore, 4 miles west of the GDI military base.

A flare rises up from the Southern Shores Quarantine Zone.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 10:40:25 pm »

Archangel notices it. "Hey, Phantom. Someone's sent up a flare. What me to investigate?"
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 10:51:14 pm »

"That's Ghost. He either crashed while doing an air patrol or his platoon got ambushed. So yes I'd like you to investigate please, but you don't have too."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 02:38:00 am »

OOC: There isn't a mine, and military personnel are the only ones authorized to used the tiberium harvesters.

ooc:There is one now... :D, lets just say it has something to do with pen.

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 02:46:18 am »

ooc:There is one now... :D, lets just say it has something to do with pen.

OOC: Erm, GDI wouldn't like that... They prefer people not to come in contact with tiberium or else there would be a ton of mutants around.
1: Tiberium Harvesters are used to collect Tiberium from Tiberium fields.
2:
3:
Bottom Line: If it ain't made by GDI, or its allies, it ain't in.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:03:01 am by Phantom »

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 04:36:33 am »

ooc: sad face :(.
Fine, not a mine but rather a hole in the ground... that has been covered since...
---

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 10:27:18 am »

Fine, not a mine but rather a hole in the ground... that has been covered since...
OOC: There already was a bottomless pit on the island. Is that okay?
Meanwhile, Phantom is using his binoculars to scout out the area around the island.

Red flares pop up north of the island.

"Those aren't from the ships on patrol..."
Several Cruisers start to come into sight...
They start firing shells.

"SHIT!"
Phantom jumps off the roof of a four story building, luckily his robotic leg is the only thing damaged, and he limps over to Coles bar as shells go explode around him.
"Cole! You still got that radio?"
"Yep."
Phantom sends a signal to the ships docked at the south shore, which are battleships. They start to head to the north shore. So do a few Orca Bombers.
"Archangel, I suggest you stay out of the north shore for now. Seriously, don't come, unless your feeling like ripping cruisers apart. If you do, I'll just call off everything right now."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:59:40 pm by Phantom »

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 12:00:56 am »

OOC: There already was a bottomless pit on the island. Is that okay?

ooc: Yep, perfect.

John, having just got up to the second last level when the shells started hitting the north shore.
"What in the hell..." John whispered as he slowed down for a second then sped up to reach the top of the building, there were no windows on this floor so he had no idea what was happening outside except something explosive...
"Prehaps they're finally sick of me and wanted to really get rid of me..." He brooded to himself as he finally reached the top of the building.
He tried to open it but, it was locked. Ignoring this john slammed into it forcing it to open.
What he saw he could not really describe...

Pen...

The shells echoed 'round to where pens cabin was, dramatically quieter, just soft deep booms.
Drifting into conciousness, pen jolted up as he realised what was happening...

"Oh man... dont tell me theyre going to wreck the cabin again..." Muttered he as he got up and removed the light switch port, flicked a cleverly disguised button behind it.
A whiir and a click later, pen put the lightswitch port back onto the wall and removed the carpet to reveal a hole leading straight down into the earth.
Carefully putting the carpet in a position so it would look like it wasnt disturbed and would cover the hole when he went down, pen started slowly descending into the hole by simply sliding down the walls...

Meanwhile on top of the coles building establishment...

The alien organism had now grown to the size of a squirrel, but more octopus like...
The orange glow had gotten bigger with the organism, completely surrounding it, if one squinted they could see the creature...
The creature now slithered over towards the side of the building closest to the sea, at this moment, the door was bashed open, the creature swirrled one of its eyes around and saw a humanoid standing there, half awe struck half terrified... The humanoid let out a scream...
---
Pages: [1] 2