- 1 (16.7%)
Horror Survival
- 0 (0%)
WW1 Adventure
- 3 (50%)
Nothing
- 2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Game Ideas  (Read 723 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Game Ideas
« on: February 08, 2010, 12:49:21 am »

I'm bored and have nothing to do.

A. A forum game styled after The Most Dangerous Game. There are 2 teams, the Hunted and the Hunters. There is a map, and each turn is 2 hours and the whole game is 168 hours long/1 week. THe goal of the hunters is to kill the hunted. The hunteds goal is to survive or kill the hunters. The Hunted will PM me their actions while the hunters also PM their actions. Although actions such as 'Light a fire' and 'Fire A Flare' must be posted.

B. A forum game based after 'The Thing'. In antartica, there is a research team of 12 members. After a strange happening with an Alaskan Malamute, the team has became paranoid. One member has become infected, but the thing can be killed with rifle bullets, flamethrowers, and explosives. After a 'Thing' attacks a player, they automatically become a 'Thing' unless they have a sufficient weapon. If there is another player that is not a 'Thing' is in the room during the attack, the players have a chance to run. If the attacked has a sufficient weapon they will enter combat. 'Things' PM their actions while ordinary players post their actions. The Research Team wins if the 'Things' are dead, while it's the same thing for Things.

C. Another Forum RP.

D. A WW1 themed game with anti idiot system.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Game Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:10:25 am »

i like "the thing" idea.
But prehaps have it so "the thing" posts like a normal player but also sends you pms of what the thing does.
"the things" Pms would overwrite "the thing players" posts.

e.g.
the thing player posts something like...

"John pics up the weapon in the backroom and hides in the corner, shooting anyone who comes in..n"

ANd then they pm you this...

"jhon goes into the backroom, gets weapon, but does not hide in the corner and instead goes out and infects the person outside the door".

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 01:18:11 am »

Actually, The Thing players are disguised as Survivors. Thing players can only infect lone players. It would be dangerous to travel alone or in 2 man groups.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 01:28:11 am »

Announcement
Actually, an RP isn't really a game, but I'll do it anyway to replace Dragon Inn.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 10:03:05 am »

The Most Deadly Horror Survival During WW1 Adventure.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 10:17:11 am »

WWI Adventure, definitely.