Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: "Do you have a couple hours to waste?" Chapter 2, Page 1  (Read 18999 times)

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Do you have a couple hours to waste?" a rp story.
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2010, 12:36:17 pm »

@ Yarn: I thought it was weird Random Number Generator didn't RP his first turn is all. Lol

OOC: No? My character is a no-nonsense guy, so I decided to do something useful.

Walk up behind the two pranksters and say "Now what do you have here?"

<?> You think you are being sneaky as you creep into the longhouse via a back window.. <?> you hush Old Matilda before she can object... the aroma of whatever she has in the pot is quite foul.. <10> your guess is smoe mixture of random herbs.. who knows with that crazy woman..  you arrive right behind Seth and Torrin just as the slingshot is at max stretch..  <?> the first sound of you voice frightens young Torrin <7> who then bumps into Seth, who is in the process of aiming.. <6> Seth was also startled by the ruination of his scheme.. <3> he fails to hold the shot.. and it flies of the headboard.. back into the Longhouse <12> and strikes the pot of boiling herbs.. <13> shattering it in a cloud of mist and foul stench..  <16> Matilda takes it all in stride with a shallow laugh.. points a crooked finger.. and says "You boys there.." Seth and Torrin turn around.. shock on their faces..  "Yooouuu boys.. you will be a trekkin' into the forrest instead of fishin'.. come here boys.. COME HERE!" she grabs them both by the ear as they trundle off to the back of the longhouse.

BODULF
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ianna <8> distracted by the plight of Rame you remain oblivious to the action behind you.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2010, 12:40:51 pm »

Well... that elaborate sneaking scheme wasn't what I had in mind. I just wanted to walk up behind them.

Stroke my beard.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:48:53 pm by RandomNumberGenerator »
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2010, 12:43:15 pm »

Ianna turns to Mila. "Hey, Mila. Pretty good I suppose. Who do you think they're going to choose for the hunt?"

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2010, 12:54:29 pm »

Well... that elaborate sneaking scheme wasn't what I had in mind. I just wanted to walk up behind them.

Stroke my beard.
(( right on.. as i said on page one.. i use the rolls to liberally embellish the story line.. to me it reads alot better than "You missed the slingshot".. which is what really happened.))
Ianna <13> notices vladimir in the enrtway to the longhouse and some kind of commotion back inside.
<8> Bodulf notices Vladimir in the doorway.

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2010, 01:01:24 pm »

Ianna turns to Mila. "Hey, Mila. Pretty good I suppose. Who do you think they're going to choose for the hunt?"
Mila smiles.. <5> remains oblivious to the Vladimir proceedings, and answers.. "Ah, i 'ope its a one o' you younglings.. you should go.. i don't kno' why dey be not lettin' yas go. Yoose be a one of the best shots in this 'ere vill, and don't cha let no one tells ya otherways.!"  She continues to lope towards the Main Longhouse, basket of eggs newly laid fresh. "i hope the hearth is warm..."  you hear her mutter as she passes.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2010, 01:04:40 pm »

OOC: I'll be gone for an hour or two, so don't expect me to reply very quickly.

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2010, 01:11:20 pm »

A Note:  Whenever we get a post from Flintus we will break down to turns and get more structured..  for now it's just Rp goodness. Consider it a pre-amble to Chapter One.  ;D

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2010, 01:16:20 pm »

Ianna walks over to a rock and sits down. "How long are they going to take? I'm so anxious for it...back to hunting, it's gonna be fun!" She waves to Vladimir.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2010, 01:18:43 pm »

((Actions: Bodulf, amused, decides to patrol around village until the horn is sounded and clear his head))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2010, 01:32:57 pm »

((Actions: Bodulf, amused, decides to patrol around village until the horn is sounded and clear his head))

Needing to clear your head of the previous night.. you stagger up over the small hill to the south of the village... The sounds of axes still drum through the morning air almost matching time with your throbbing temples..  Grasping your spear you crest the small rise leaning a touch on it's sturdiness instead of your ankles.. <13> you clear most of the cobwebs. Ya.. you are seeing straight. <15 goodeyes> you notice a few blades of grass bent towards the village... <12 patrolman> but.. b. but... the woodcutters are still in the woods.. or at least that is what your ears tell you.

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2010, 01:38:22 pm »

Ianna walks over to a rock and sits down. "How long are they going to take? I'm so anxious for it...back to hunting, it's gonna be fun!" She waves to Vladimir.

You have a seat and imagine yourself getting the kill shot.  Something you have yet to achieve.. at least with a male witness.  You have bagged plenty of small game around the perifery of the village.. but who hasn't?  You may be huntin' big game today.. and that IS a thrill. <14> you notice Bodulf grab his spear and head south up over the hill.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2010, 01:42:48 pm »

Ianne runs over to Bodulf. "Hey, want some company?"

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2010, 01:48:26 pm »

Ianne runs over to Bodulf. "Hey, want some company?"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 01:57:16 pm by Yarnspinner »

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2010, 02:08:12 pm »

spacial relations
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:31:38 pm by Yarnspinner »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19