Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 657206 times)

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #2445 on: July 17, 2012, 07:14:28 pm »

Charge forward with lance until it lowers, then look at someone so the end is pointing towards the person you want to hit. Don't click, just let it connect. Instant 100+ damage

That only works if you have lance control on automatic. IIRC it defaults to manual, in which case you need to press a button to lower it. Or just go into the settings and change it to automatic, because frankly whoever decided it should be on manual by default was a blithering idiot.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: July 18, 2012, 05:04:35 am »

I believe the button in manual control is X. It's the same for switching your throwing weapons from thrown to stabby.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: July 18, 2012, 05:45:33 pm »

Is it possible to get 1.143 for warband on steam, because i want to run http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194610.0.html  and it wont run on 1.153. Just downloading 1.143 and putting my CD code would be acceptable as well.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: July 18, 2012, 06:10:33 pm »

Charge forward with lance until it lowers, then look at someone so the end is pointing towards the person you want to hit. Don't click, just let it connect. Instant 100+ damage

That only works if you have lance control on automatic. IIRC it defaults to manual, in which case you need to press a button to lower it. Or just go into the settings and change it to automatic, because frankly whoever decided it should be on manual by default was a blithering idiot.

Really? Mine was automatic from the get go, maybe it was changed in a patch or something?
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: July 18, 2012, 06:25:56 pm »

Is it possible to get 1.143 for warband on steam, because i want to run http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194610.0.html  and it wont run on 1.153. Just downloading 1.143 and putting my CD code would be acceptable as well.

What you need to do is get your hands on the installer for 1.143, install it like normal, and use your Steam CD key for it. It'll work even if the Steam version is installed as well. You'll enbd up with two different versions. After that just plunk that mod into the 1.143 version and you should be fine.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: July 18, 2012, 06:30:15 pm »

What you need to do is get your hands on the installer for 1.143, install it like normal, and use your Steam CD key for it. It'll work even if the Steam version is installed as well. You'll enbd up with two different versions. After that just plunk that mod into the 1.143 version and you should be fine.
Im looking for a way to get the 1.143 installer, how ever when i Google it most of what i find are pirated cracks, torrents, etc..
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: July 18, 2012, 06:32:07 pm »

Those are fine. =| You're using a legitimately bought CD key after all. I think there was an installer hosted by Taleworlds itself, but I can't remember where it was.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: July 18, 2012, 06:33:44 pm »

It is for 1.153 though, i found it on their website.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: July 18, 2012, 06:33:59 pm »

The updated the link, but they kept the old file there, so the old URL still works: http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: July 18, 2012, 06:43:00 pm »

Thanks for that
Edit: it isnt working, it comes up with a The webpage is not availble on chrome
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 06:46:22 pm by Elfeater »

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: July 18, 2012, 07:13:50 pm »

It's there. Right click, save link as.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: July 18, 2012, 07:33:33 pm »

What're you talking about, I can just click it and it starts the download.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: July 18, 2012, 07:59:02 pm »

I dont know, it puts up a page that says,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What browser are you using?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: July 18, 2012, 11:48:21 pm »

Works for me too. It's definitely on your end.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: July 19, 2012, 07:13:18 am »

IT is, I tried it on another computer at my house, same this happened.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 310