Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 656944 times)

Rahn

• Bay Watcher
  • Plumbers of the world, unite!
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #1995 on: August 13, 2011, 05:04:44 pm »

Yep, people aren't banned there "for no reason".

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: August 15, 2011, 02:50:22 pm »

Are you sure? I got banned form the tales world forum for saying I liked a mod also note it was my only post on the site.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: August 15, 2011, 08:48:48 pm »

Name?

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52:10 pm »

Give me a while i got banned on one of the first mod threads and i don't have that email anymore so give me a few hours.

Edit: never mined i was unbanned awhile ago so I wrong name i guess.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:56:22 pm by stabbymcstabstab »
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: August 15, 2011, 11:02:53 pm »

Really?  Brytenwalda, Prophesy of Pendor, and -ahem- wedding dance are the only mods you guys recommend?  I tried downloading Brytenwalda, the approximate time of download said that it would take around 11 hours.  Yeah.  Didn't get it.  These cannot possibly be the only good mods out there. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: August 15, 2011, 11:27:56 pm »

Really?  Brytenwalda, Prophesy of Pendor, and -ahem- wedding dance are the only mods you guys recommend?  I tried downloading Brytenwalda, the approximate time of download said that it would take around 11 hours.  Yeah.  Didn't get it.  These cannot possibly be the only good mods out there.
I'm sorry to completely disregard the question but what the hell is your download speed?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: August 15, 2011, 11:30:41 pm »

I'm sorry to completely disregard the question but what the hell is your download speed?

I honestly dont know, all I know is that it would have taken half a day to download fricking brytenwalda. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: August 15, 2011, 11:34:07 pm »

I honestly dont know, all I know is that it would have taken half a day to download fricking brytenwalda.
Download Brytyenwalda and go read a badly written book in the mean time to prepare yourself.
Brytenwalda is honestly the best mod ever made for any game in my opinion though. Well, except for a couple.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: August 15, 2011, 11:39:45 pm »

Oh there are plenty good mods out there. They are currently the best so far. Of course there is Sword of Damocles for Mount and Blade...

Here these are my personal favs.

Mount and Blade ::
Solid and Shade - Necomancer Mod. Quite fun, but you can get kinda Uber quickly.
1866: Western Mod - Wild West, who doesn't want to play Cowboys and Indians.
Sword of Damocles - One of the first Mods to include starting your own kingdom in the Mount and Blade.
Prophesy of Pendor - The orriginal, its out there somewhere. But I can't remember where...
Wedding Dance - Heh...

Mount and Blade Warband ::
1755 Old Frontier - Looks interesting, but hasn't be ported up to the most recent patch yet.
Prophesy of Pendor - Need I say more...
Brytenwalda - Again need I say more???
cRPG - If you like playing Multiplayer Go with this, you can actually level your character and he can be stronger as you play, needs a Separate Website account to do the leveling. Link in there somewhere...

There isn't alot of Mods at the current patch right now, but soon there will be, but the Patch broke alot of thing if you play an older mod *though you can if ya want*, so sucks to be you *and me* if you use steam to play it cause Steam auto updates...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:47:11 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: August 15, 2011, 11:45:26 pm »

There's still the Last Days lotr mod that's to come out for the original Mount and Blade.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: August 15, 2011, 11:50:40 pm »

I don't know about you guys, but I've seen some fun to be had in the PWmod. Of course, if you don't do it right in the MP or happen to have shitty players on at the same time as you, it kinda backfires.
Hello Hunam

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: August 15, 2011, 11:51:12 pm »

There's still the Last Days lotr mod that's to come out for the original Mount and Blade.

Really? Last I heard that was abandoned years ago. It was my favorite back when I played M&B a lot though.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: August 15, 2011, 11:54:22 pm »

Fortunately, the mod thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,5204.8610.html, is still quite active it seems.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: August 16, 2011, 12:39:15 pm »

Some ones making a new Last days mod it does look intresting.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: August 20, 2011, 04:13:19 am »

Tried getting Brytenwalda, I was willing to wait the 11 or so hours necessary for it to finish installing.  However, every time I tried, the installation would abruptly finish, but the files were corrupted, meaning I couldn't access them.  HELP!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 310