Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 656913 times)

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #1980 on: August 10, 2011, 05:13:01 am »

Translation: There's basically no need to buy M&B Original or M&B WF&S

Disagreed... there's a few *fantastic* mods that were never ported over to Warband.

There are two that stand out for me.

Star Wars Conquest: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=40510.0
*FANTASTIC* mod. Very easy to become overpowered as a Jedi/Sith, so only play this on the more difficult settings. On normal difficulty, I was easily able to win a 10 vs. 150 fight as a Jedi late in the game... would really recommend playing as a non-force user for balance issues.

1866 Western Mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,150.0.html
Wonderful, especially if you have even an inkling of interest in westerns. Even if you don't, it's worth a try.

These two mods are worth the price of M&B original alone.
There's also -ahem-... Wedding Dance, but I shall neither speak of, nor link to it's page.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: August 10, 2011, 09:41:24 am »

There's also -ahem-... Wedding Dance, but I shall neither speak of, nor link to it's page.
Mind you, its NC/17... Still, its a good game, after you get past the bandits and their.... "Swords".... Poor things, so Poor that they can't even afford any Armour, at all. What so ever. You get my drift... Nudge Nudge.... Still, I find it really odd that they are in the Snow area like that. Also it is Biology Safe, cause when you go into battle most of the time that happens to you. You know, last chance at life man gets ready for it...

So yeah... Good game, has unique spawns and "That wasn't there before" bandit spots, had a good story with it too if I remember rightly and Marriage before it was even in game... I think... Still don't let your Girl/Wife or your Kids see ya playing it... Or in some cases, your mom...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: August 10, 2011, 02:42:50 pm »

Actually, it's the 7th century and did humans even exist as humans then Grakelin?

From what I read, humans existed physiologically as early as the 2000th century BC, but we didn't start migrating anywhere until exactly around 600th century BC.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: August 10, 2011, 10:00:34 pm »

Already posted this before, but I thought I should repost since it got no reply.

I used to love this game to pieces, and now I got banned from the entire website forever and ever just because my brother made an account, and now i cant even update my client, really, really sucks

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: August 10, 2011, 10:01:47 pm »

(hostile remark removed)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:20:04 am by Toady One »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #1985 on: August 10, 2011, 10:04:11 pm »

(reply to hostile remark removed)

Already posted this before, but I thought I should repost since it got no reply.

I used to love this game to pieces, and now I got banned from the entire website forever and ever just because my brother made an account, and now i cant even update my client, really, really sucks

I don't remember if it was you, but we did respond to a guy and told him the only thing to do is to e-mail the Taleworlds.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:20:22 am by Toady One »

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: August 10, 2011, 11:03:02 pm »

Yeah, I emailed them, no responce ever since i said I would email them.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: August 10, 2011, 11:31:46 pm »

(amplification of hostile remark removed)

On topic, man I love armies just entirely made of archers. I've found that as long as me and three or four companions are providing heavy cross bow fire, most horses get shot out before the lines can be charged.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:20:50 am by Toady One »
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: August 10, 2011, 11:52:37 pm »

And then the Huscarls charge, and you find yourself wishing shields couldn't absorb a full quiver of arrows before breaking.  :P

(Disclaimer: I don't know how many arrows, exactly, a Huscarl's shield can absorb. I do know that it's quite a few, though, and AI allies aren't exactly skilled at shooting their feet, never mind headshotting the two pixels that aren't covered by the shield's enormous hitbox.  ::) )

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: August 11, 2011, 01:05:09 am »

Yah, huscarls are a right pain, which is why I allied with them  :P. Joined as a Nord lord and made my own war path into the middle of the Vaegirs. I'm sure the Khergits will give me my dues, but that will be a long way off hopefully.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: August 11, 2011, 09:33:36 am »

On the topic of my last question, whats taleworlds email? I cant go on their site because im banned for pretty much no reason, and I fear the last email i tried might of been one they dont read.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: August 11, 2011, 09:43:49 am »

On the topic of my last question, whats taleworlds email? I cant go on their site because im banned for pretty much no reason, and I fear the last email i tried might of been one they dont read.
What are you trying to get from the site???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #1992 on: August 11, 2011, 09:53:55 am »

http://www.taleworlds.com/tw_index.html

if the e-mail info@taleworld.com gives you no response I have no idea.

Are you completely unable to visit http://www.taleworlds.com? Have you tried to go through a proxy (Like hidemyass.com)? If not, have you tried resetting your IP address?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:05 am »

Sorry for the post above, I was in a really bad mood when I posted that. If I caused any offence I apologize.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: August 12, 2011, 12:39:18 am »

In situations like these, you have to email the forum admins, not the site owners IIRC as they probably won't do anything about it.

This is Janus' email:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=emailuser;sa=email;uid=3278

What was your name by the way? An IP ban there is quite severe. Bans for excessive flaming, trolling, or admitting to pirating usually doesn't lead to an IP ban. It's usually incurred after the person tries to circumnavigate it via a dupe instead of appealing or apologizing.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:40:50 am by Flare »
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 310