Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 656595 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #1410 on: May 20, 2011, 02:55:54 pm »

Try contacting them directly by e-mail:

http://www.taleworlds.com/tw_contact_us.html
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: May 20, 2011, 10:18:09 pm »

Just did another line battle tonight in the pubgoons regiment

It was bloody brilliant :D
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 21, 2011, 12:17:25 am »

Just did another line battle tonight in the pubgoons regiment

It was bloody brilliant :D
Bah, I knew I missed something again.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: May 22, 2011, 06:20:01 pm »

Bah. I don't really like With Fire and Sword. I feel less like a commander, and more like a merchant. I'm looking at Eagle and Radiant Cross (Or whatever that mod is called). Apparently, it's WFaS done right.

So I wondering, should I get the mod for the original, or for Warband? Which one is everyone using?

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 22, 2011, 06:36:52 pm »

I'm using warband, its entertaining and it works well enough, although its got an annoying habit of telling you everything, and I mean everything every lord does
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: May 22, 2011, 07:59:51 pm »

Warband, don't send off too many companions on missions at once though, sometimes they can't rejoin the party
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 23, 2011, 03:36:41 am »

Warband, don't send off too many companions on missions at once though, sometimes they can't rejoin the party

You have to have a free slot. If you send a companion away and then hire a mook in his place, he won't be able to join because you've maxed your party size limit.

Thump

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 25, 2011, 08:03:24 am »

Has anybody seen the Battle Time mod? It basically adds coop battle scenes to Warband...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150827.0.html

One player plays the campaign map, and any time there's a battle, others can join in on the battle by choosing one of the companions/regular soldiers or even an enemy to make things interesting. Been playing with my fiancee, she's basically taken over one of the companions (we edited the companions stats to make her what she wanted to be) and plays that companion in every battle.

Edit: Could be fun if somebody with a decent connection hosted a livestream of the campaign map, others could watch, and then when there's a battle they could join in. :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:07:57 am by Thump »

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 25, 2011, 11:43:11 am »

I WANT TO SEX THE CREATOR

Kivish Zokun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 25, 2011, 12:49:07 pm »

:o oh wow, I've never seen this before, amazing!!

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 25, 2011, 03:09:23 pm »

Shit actually works. Managed to set it up with a dedicated server and kill some looters in a MP battle. Might do something with this when the weekend comes about. Just need to get a decent game going and figure out livestream.

Good thing with a dedicated server is that it can run a normal MP battle as an intermission while the host looks for trouble on the campaign map.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 03:11:47 pm by olemars »

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 25, 2011, 03:12:31 pm »

You have to have a free slot. If you send a companion away and then hire a mook in his place, he won't be able to join because you've maxed your party size limit.

No, its a bug.

Example: Max size of 70, current party size of 25, guy I sent out can't come back
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: May 25, 2011, 03:37:08 pm »

No, its a bug.

Example: Max size of 70, current party size of 25, guy I sent out can't come back

Never happened to me.

jnecros

• Bay Watcher
  • Black dog runs at night
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1423 on: May 25, 2011, 03:41:16 pm »

Shit actually works. Managed to set it up with a dedicated server and kill some looters in a MP battle. Might do something with this when the weekend comes about. Just need to get a decent game going and figure out livestream.

Good thing with a dedicated server is that it can run a normal MP battle as an intermission while the host looks for trouble on the campaign map.

Damn, this sounds cool as hell.

So, what happens out of battle? Do your buddies just look at a the login screen or something? I am downloading this one for sure, I may be down for playing over the weekend
Half beard
half belly
all dwarf

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: May 25, 2011, 03:53:24 pm »

says it right in that quote dude, mp battle as an intermission
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 310