Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 655181 times)

Morsigil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2010, 03:22:27 pm »

I get an RGL error sometimes.
):

M&B Native takes a little while to load for me, but not quite 5 minutes. More like 3ish, but I've never timed it so that's an estimate. My machine is ANCIENT. 1.5 gig P4, 512 megs of RDRam, 512 meg video card, a GeForce 6800 or something I don't remember, which is by far the latest addition to my machine.

I'm unfamiliar with the RGL error. The game has never crashed or error'd on me.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2010, 03:25:45 pm »

This game is very ram heavy.

Really, just spend $60 for another two gigs. Keep the graphics down, and you'll forget it has to load.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2010, 03:27:05 pm »

For whoever asked for a bigger native map ->  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1688

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2010, 04:14:45 pm »

I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2010, 04:36:37 pm »

Just started a new game! Im going solo, His name is Shaaktor he came from the north in strange japanese armor and a katana, Hunting down bandits and outlaws he is Shaaktor! I followed the guide to get samurai armor and its really cool. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfH5Yc-mK10&feature=related
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Igginator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2010, 03:24:02 am »

:P well it looks like you have a working full version now Huesoo, hope you have fun.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2010, 12:12:37 pm »

Just got the midwest mod, its great an alot harder. Instead of just starting the game and being able to kill 9 looters without a scratch, you have bad aim and trying to kill 5 looters aint no peice of cake.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2010, 02:34:05 pm »

I think I need a harder mod. I've been playing native holding a castle against EVERY kingdom now. Its like playing wack a mole with only one mole hole when they come up that ladder.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2010, 02:49:31 pm »

I think I need a harder mod. I've been playing native holding a castle against EVERY kingdom now. Its like playing wack a mole with only one mole hole when they come up that ladder.
Get the improved siege scene mod. 1-2 extra ladders or siege towers

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2010, 02:57:38 pm »

Or get NE. OH GOD 70 SEA RAIDERS. And giant hordes of weak, but not as weak as looters, looter replacements.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2010, 05:48:19 pm »

Tis a shame that Mercenary and the other two dev's stopped working on NE though.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2010, 06:10:48 pm »

Tis a shame that Mercenary and the other two dev's stopped working on NE though.
What?  Its been officially stopped?  I've been waiting for an update on that...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2010, 06:17:52 pm »

Native Expansion is stopped. Jinnai is off somewhere and Mercenary just doesn't want to anymore.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2010, 08:23:03 pm »

A realization between mods... 
I've been playing Sword of Dama so long...  used to enemies with 200-300 weapon skills and deadshot accuracy.  (Shield is basically a requirement...)
Damn Swadians with their 2/3 army of crossbowmen...  1/3 is actually the top tier sharpshooter.... >.>

Well, I try out a different mod... and find top tier units having around 150-ish weapon skills at best, except for a select few...
Its like a different game...  I can freakin run around without a shield...  and not get raped by a hailstorm of accurate arrows/bolts... 
I've been two-handing it on foot, mostly cause I havn't found a shield drop.... and doing well. 
I am surprised.  To say the least.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Kaphonaits

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn crabs are always stealing my hats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2010, 10:46:22 pm »

I loved this game when I had a PC.

But you know... <getAMacCommerical>
Quote from: Caledonian
it's somewhat absurd for a dwarf who's just had his hands gnawed off by monsters and his family slaughtered to the last infant to be happy because he happened to dine in a really great room.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 310