Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 655223 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2010, 10:54:09 pm »

I don't really get the point of an anti-cheat.  If people are going to cheat in a single player game, who am I to complain?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Roundabout Lout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2010, 11:15:26 pm »

Mountain Blade

My friends I tell the game about always think I'm saying this. Then I have to elaborate, and slowly, like I'm talking to a kindergartener. Mount and Blade.

Living dead in 1866 are found in a ghost town somewhere in the US territory. It's invisible until you get close, just ride around a bit until you see it.

Do the living dead only appear once? I went there wounded because I thought it was a neutral town like Zendar was and never stood a chance. Now they don't spawn anymore.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2010, 11:17:30 pm »

anti cheat for a single player game seems a little asshole ish
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

kalida99

• Bay Watcher
  • ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2010, 11:22:20 pm »

I don't really get the point of an anti-cheat.  If people are going to cheat in a single player game, who am I to complain?

They probably did it so you can't go overboard with engineers and build millions of catapults  :P
Let's see how those degenerate sophisticates handle a healthy dose of pure unreasoning violence.
— Commander Fleyitch

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2010, 11:30:40 pm »

Well, singleplayer says to me "Cheat all you want, within reason" unless it's got leaderboards. And I'm at least %110 sure that MnB doesnt have leaderboards.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 28, 2010, 12:07:10 am »

They probably did it so you can't go overboard with engineers and build millions of catapults  :P

Yea... it is asshole-ish to go out of your own way to stop the way other people would play...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 28, 2010, 12:17:42 am »

Do the living dead only appear once? I went there wounded because I thought it was a neutral town like Zendar was and never stood a chance. Now they don't spawn anymore.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if the spawning were bugged out.  I do know that if I "killed" them all and went back, they would spawn again, so I have no idea really.  You did get the loot that was the whole point of trying, right?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 28, 2010, 05:43:20 am »

It would not surprise me in the slightest if the spawning were bugged out.  I do know that if I "killed" them all and went back, they would spawn again, so I have no idea really.  You did get the loot that was the whole point of trying, right?

Tull?  I went there.  Found a huge amount of corpses.  Went into a building, got stuck, had to tab out.  Never saw anything even vaguely not dead.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 28, 2010, 08:04:03 am »

Tull?
Whole town slaughtered?
ITS A DARK TOWER REFERENCE!
 ;D
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 28, 2010, 08:35:13 am »

I'm still on the chinamod. 93 days in and I WANT A FLAMETHROWER!.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2010, 09:05:39 am »

I'm still on the chinamod. 93 days in and I WANT A FLAMETHROWER!.

I managed to pick one up from a japanese soldier once.  Of course everyone was already dead so it kinda sucked.  It took forever to find a non-rusty machine gun.

Oh yeah for 1866 mod... Blackpowder bundles are so damn much fun!  I just wish I could carry a decent number of them.  Hm, maybe it's items file editing time...
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2010, 09:46:54 am »

Apparently they do drop, just rarely. I also had a non-rusty thompson but i got it looted offa me by the japs.

1866 kinda owned me.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2010, 09:55:25 am »

I love running around in the town on 1866 and just chucking explosives everywhere, killing all the NPCs XD

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2010, 12:57:10 am »

I like how 1866's black powder sends them (and you) up into the air.
You can also kill those town NPC's in the chinamod with machine guns.

Has anyone figured out how to activate Warband's single player mode? I want to practice with the new combat system.

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2010, 01:01:10 am »

Its a whole different beta. To get it, you PM one of the developers, and they get back to you after a while. At least, I think thats how it works. That's what I've read, anyway. If you really want to practice, go into an empty server and vote to add a few bots.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 310