Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 310

Author Topic: Mount and Blade  (Read 656873 times)

Rahn

• Bay Watcher
  • Plumbers of the world, unite!
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade
« Reply #1921 on: July 15, 2011, 01:42:08 pm »

It's a pretty hilarious mod.  :D

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: July 15, 2011, 02:05:56 pm »

Its not for warband is it?
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rahn

• Bay Watcher
  • Plumbers of the world, unite!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: July 15, 2011, 02:06:19 pm »

Nope.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: July 15, 2011, 02:15:49 pm »

Oh my Buddha, that tavern dialogue: "fuck d'ye want?" - "My God. This place is about as friendly as Morrowind" right before the player punches the door open made me crack up hard.

Disclaimer: I have never been to Glasgow but my Scottish friends tell funny tales of the place.

EDIT: Are they really scooter jousting with cricket bats, shovels, and lacross sticks?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:20:18 pm by KaelGotDwarves »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: July 15, 2011, 10:10:10 pm »

I am happy and am going to be happy for the next couple of days  :D

Veigars took Sargoth, none of the lord want to listen to me about taking it back, so I go insane and then attack it myself, them 110 guys, me 84. And I win. Seems Sargoth cannot be defended properly by AI. But that isn't all, the veigers come back again within one day and I am again forced to rage at the lords for not helping me protect it, so it falls again, but this time with less troops, so it's my beat up army vs their army of about equal numbers, and we win losing only 1-2 guys. I then finally trick some lords into defending sargoth for me, stuff all my units into the garrison, and go on a hunt for recruit spam to prevent another capture, and then war ends, and I get my report telling me I get 20k gold every week  :o

Anyone know if there is a way to keep sargoth and go rouge, in case I ever do?

In other news - lord was happy I didn't take him as a prisoner, next time I saw him he despised me because I didn't, annoying. So I eloped with his sister  :P

Kings really need their cities to keep their armies supplied  :P

Kings get mad if you elope with a lord that started out as a nordic lord even after they defect to someone else and hate you for it  >:(

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: July 15, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »

You can't keep it once you rebel, I've heard. Though if you empty it's garrison, rebel near it, the go attack it, it should be easy.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: July 17, 2011, 03:50:33 pm »

I conquered the world as an allie of sweden and personaly owned over 80$ of the land because of my renown and honor. I then rebelled and took the entire world.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #1928 on: July 18, 2011, 01:34:41 am »

New patch makes Native Singleplayer crash in all cities. Yay.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: July 18, 2011, 05:16:38 am »

Glad I don't play native :P
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: July 18, 2011, 09:23:34 am »

Not to toot my own horn, but I have a livestream and in around 10mins I will be starting a Game of Mount and Blade Warband-Prophesy of Pendor Mod. Come and watch if ya want, come early and you can help create the character...

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=87132.0
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: July 18, 2011, 09:56:26 am »

Brytenwalda for Warband has just been officially released. Lots of new features and items, it's pretty fun. You guys should check it out!

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: July 18, 2011, 10:17:21 am »

Is the english better now?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: July 18, 2011, 12:07:12 pm »

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: July 18, 2011, 02:25:05 pm »

Brytenwalda for Warband has just been officially released. Lots of new features and items, it's pretty fun. You guys should check it out!
I got to name the Salt Mine master... ^_^
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 310