Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be more combat-heavy

YES. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! KILL THEM ALL!
- 9 (69.2%)
NO! HUGS FOR THE HUG FAIRY! CANDY FOR THE PEDO VAN!
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: New Roll To Escape  (Read 21890 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: New Roll To Escape
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2010, 11:43:19 pm »

RNG... what would you have me do? Invent new systems? New areas? I can't just populate the prison with more and more extraneous areas every time someone searches one...

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2010, 12:58:16 am »

RNG... what would you have me do? Invent new systems? New areas? I can't just populate the prison with more and more extraneous areas every time someone searches one...
Go back to the first supply closet. As you said, it probably restocked by now.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2010, 01:15:44 am »

So you're truly fine with this? I don't want you to have to play a game you don't enjoy.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2010, 02:41:38 am »

listen o what prisoners are planning
5. You listen to some prisoners, and you miraculously find out that there's a massive escape planned! You tell the warden. He is insane with delight. He offers you a job as a guard on parole. If you do a good job and don't pull anything funny, you could get a cushy job and get out far sooner! You gain a level in Persuader!

I'll find a guard and ask if there is anything I could do to earn a job ticket.
5. You ask a guard if there's anything that needs doing, and he readily complies. Looking at you carefully, he decides that you're someone to trust (You gain a level in Persuader!). He tells you to fetch his guard pistol - he dropped it in a grate in the exercise yard, and he can't leave his duty. He'll give you some money, real dollars, not that PrisonBux ballyhoo, and a coupla job tickets if you do so. He also signs a little slip of paper saying you're allowed to handle his weapon. Of course, you could always just take the pistol...

send the word out that i know some one with some weed who would be interrested in meeting El Jefe in my cell
6. You whisper to the other inmates that you know a guy with some pot who's looking to sell. Later, a guard comes and pokes around your cell. You can tell they're getting suspicious... but El Jefe soon comes in. "I can give you $100 an ounce", he says. (You have 2 oz; you can either accept as a free action or try to negotiate)

Ask to be brought back to the cell, then disarm and knock the guard out when noone is around
You are brought back to a cell by a single guard. You are nearly there when you duck and (5) sweep the guard's leg in a powerful surprise attack! (3) The guard fails to dodge, and he falls down flat on the ground, smashing his face! (3) You fail to steal his gun. (2) He tries to get up, but you kick him down again. (5) You quickly grab his gun! (1) He tries again to get up, but you blast him in the face with the pistol! You loot his body, finding 3 magazines for the pistol (7 bullets each), a guard baton, a roll of 20 job tickets, and $200. Amazing! You have to dispose of the body, though...
Note: Magazines are partly realistic. You can move bullets around between magazines and such, making it so that you have full pistol and magazines except for one at most. However, you can't do that in battle. If you have two 3/7 magazines, you can't quickly open both and fiddle with them so that they become one 6/7 magazine for better reloading.

Search for the chemicals again.

3. Oh man, dude, sorry.
You run to the closet and try to look for things, but you hear a guard passing and you quickly run away.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2010, 04:44:28 pm »

"I'll accept that, but i wanted you here for a reason. I am handy at locating stuff around here, maybe i could help you out, for a small price of course.
Back to Mafia with me!

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2010, 07:33:38 pm »

Okay. Continue looking for the aforementioned chemicals, but also look for titanium powder, aluminum powder, ammonium nitrate(fertilizer), ammonium perchlorate and zirconium(IV) hydroxide(often in paint pigments).

If I find all of these, Fun will be had.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2010, 01:29:21 am »

Jetsquirrel, Pillow_Killer, and Dragnar need to move by.... Let's say Wednesday?

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2010, 09:25:13 am »

Find some closet, change into uniform then cover the body(He's dead, corerct?) behind something
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2010, 09:46:27 am »

Oh yeah!
accept the job and tell the warden that i dotn want to put clothes on so that i can spy on them, and what privelages do i get?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2010, 10:56:39 am »

Find some closet, change into uniform then cover the body(He's dead, corerct?) behind something
This works because in RtE World, blood evaporates cleanly within a few seconds.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2010, 08:27:04 pm »

I'll play it safe and return the gun.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2010, 10:04:21 pm »

"I'll accept that, but i wanted you here for a reason. I am handy at locating stuff around here, maybe i could help you out, for a small price of course.
You hand him the weed and receive $100. You offer to find drugs for him.
4. "I'm not to sure. How can I trust you?"

look for chemicals
6. Holy! You find every single chemical that you were looking for (list them and I'll put them in your inventory), plus the janitor's pistol, five clips for it, a small bar of magnesium, a box of matches, and $50! As you stuff all of this into your shirt, a guard comes at you. "Hey! Do you have permission to be here?" (bluff or fight)

You change into the guard's uniform. The blood and bullet hole has magically disappeared.
2. You try to lug the body into a closet, but you slip and fall down.

Oh yeah!
accept the job and tell the warden that i dotn want to put clothes on so that i can spy on them, and what privelages do i get?
4. The warden refuses to let you wear a prison uniform. "That's just not how we operate, Bob."
He tells you that you get your freedom if you do well, and that that should be good enough. What, are you going to refuse? He made you what you are, and he can take it all away.

return the gun.
AUTO-SUCCESS: You go to the grate, find the gun, come back, and give it to the guard. He hands you $20 and winks.

You all go to sleep and wake up in the morning.
NEXT TURN IS BREAKFAST. You can still do things normally. However, if you don't include "eat breakfast" as one of them (free action), you will receive a breakfast which you can eat later, but you could get hungry after a while, which will impact you negatively.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2010, 01:02:22 am »

"I can give you $100 an ounce", he says. (You have 2 oz; you can either accept as a free action or try to negotiate)

eat BF

Show him the pistol Mag. "Now you have something on me, a Felony possession. You can give me up or give me a chance." Try to convince him we are on the same side here.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07:45:09 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2010, 01:10:33 am »

Oops. Fixed.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2010, 01:30:21 am »

Hide the body!
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15