Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be more combat-heavy

YES. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! KILL THEM ALL!
- 9 (69.2%)
NO! HUGS FOR THE HUG FAIRY! CANDY FOR THE PEDO VAN!
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: New Roll To Escape  (Read 21847 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: New Roll To Escape
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 06:00:17 pm »

take the dope. bring it back to my cell to hide, f i get cuaght say i found it and was going to turn it in and hand it to him
Back to Mafia with me!

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 07:36:22 pm »

Okay, well apparently I'm joining this. I don't really know what's going on since I haven't been following this, so I will do the catch-all action.

Examine my surroundings.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 08:38:17 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, catch that rat and make !!Rat Biscuits!!
4. You fail at catching the rat, but get some Trapping experience. A few pieces of bread and a Styrofoam cup of water are put into your food-slot, and your side's Plexiglass door is remotely unlocked, allowing you to open it and get your dinner.

Look for cameras again, but this time leave them alone. Instead look for blind spots.
AUTO-FAIL. You are not allowed to leave your cell because of your previous antics. A few pieces of bread and a Styrofoam cup of water are put into your food-slot, and your side's Plexiglass door is remotely unlocked, allowing you to open it and get your dinner.

try cleaning detail. During said job, I'm looking for some keys to pickpocket from the guards without anyone noticing.
1. You use one of your job tickets to get on cleaning detail. While mopping up the floor, you find a guard who has keys and try to filch them. He turns around and sees you, calling for backup. You are docked 1 biscuit and, of course, receive no pay. The dinner bell rings, and you head to dinner. Today they're serving spaghetti and meatballs, with juice or water as a drink - not bad.
ALSO: I've decided that you'll have to hide your stungun if you don't want to get caught. So you should probably work on that.

Come up with a daring plan of escape!
1. You ponder how to escape. You ponder so hard, in fact, that you injure yourself and start bleeding out your ears. Wow. The dinner bell rings, and you head to dinner. Today they're serving spaghetti and meatballs, with juice or water as a drink - not bad.

take the dope. bring it back to my cell to hide, f i get cuaght say i found it and was going to turn it in and hand it to him
4. You take the marijuana and try to hide it. You stash it in the mattress. Not the best hiding place, but it'll do. The dinner bell rings, and you head to dinner. Today they're serving spaghetti and meatballs, with juice or water as a drink - not bad.

Examine my surroundings.
3. You are inside your cell. You can go around the prison as you like, but certain areas are locked and require keys or whatnot. The prison is also monitored with cameras. You are a Dabbling Lockpicker - your skill will help you slightly in picking locks. You guess there are probably good things stashed in various places, if you know where to look. The dinner bell rings, and you head to dinner. Today they're serving spaghetti and meatballs, with juice or water as a drink - not bad.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 08:40:19 pm »

Also, guys. You are sort of meant to cooperate in this thing...
You know, Pillow_Killer types the code to open the locker room and Jetsquirrel opens the weapons locker in it or whatnot. Or you can always sell each other the codes for food.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2010, 08:56:01 pm »

Ohh, what kind of juice?

Be on the lookout for some sort of weapons room, contraband storage, or janitorial closet.

How do you get job tickets?

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2010, 08:56:59 pm »

ok then, I'm hide my stun gun apparently. :) makes for an easy action on my part. But not sure how to work with others just yet.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2010, 09:03:11 pm »

Just be all > as a free action, I tell Jetsquirrel the code or > as a free action, I toss a biscuit into Dragnar's cell or whatnot.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2010, 09:08:53 pm »

RNG: Many kinds. Orange, apple, grape, etc. It doesn't really matter.
As I've sort of implied/hinted at, there are weapons in the Weapons Locker, which is protected by a code that Jetsquirrel knows. The Weapons Locker is in the Locker Room, which is protected by a code that Pillow_Killer knows. Dragnar knows where the locker room is. There is also an Armory, which is the more "official" weapons room - the weapons locker is more for everyday, owned weapons (Bob's stun gun, etc.). I'm sure someone had the keys... I'll look into that.

Here's Dragnar's mental map (you know that these exist from OOC information, but you don't know them in game, so you'll have to ask Dragnar where they are or look for them yourself)
Dragnar looks around, making a mental map of the jail. He manages to find a locker room (with the weapons locker), an armory, a kitchen, the guard dormitories, the exit (guarded and secured with a card+code lock) and the garage.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2010, 09:10:23 pm »

Tropical juice? I'll take that.

What about a janitorial closet?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2010, 09:12:24 pm »

Yeah, you can search for that if you like. Also, Lek Vareen (Haika) was on cleaning duty - he'll know where it is. You can ask him now, and if Haika says "> tell Ronald where the closet is", you'll know.

You, er, get tropical juice.
Hurray?

EDIT: Dragnar status updated with keys
Status system revamped
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 09:18:40 pm by Cheddarius »

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2010, 09:48:55 pm »

Oh, and what about the job tickets? How do you get those?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2010, 09:50:56 pm »

You get them by having good behavior, helping out the guards, etc.
or you could always steal them

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2010, 03:53:36 am »

eat the food and ask the guard if i can get a book or something to read

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2010, 05:40:54 am »

Eat hastily, then do a routline attempt to start a riot :C
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2010, 05:44:51 pm »

Be on the lookout for some sort of contraband storagr or janitorial closet.

hide my stun gun

eat the food and ask the guard if i can get a book or something to read

Eat hastily, then do a routline attempt to start a riot :C

Still need Dragnar and Diakron to move. Haika, are you willing to tell RNG where the closet is?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15