Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be more combat-heavy

YES. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! KILL THEM ALL!
- 9 (69.2%)
NO! HUGS FOR THE HUG FAIRY! CANDY FOR THE PEDO VAN!
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: New Roll To Escape  (Read 21793 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: New Roll To Escape
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2010, 07:49:45 pm »

Only Diakron's left.
RNG, what are you making? What is D, and what is bleach/ammonia?

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2010, 08:14:09 pm »

Only Diakron's left.
RNG, what are you making? What is D, and what is bleach/ammonia?
D is Tannerite. Bleach and ammonia combines to make Sodium Hydroxide(the acid) and Chlorine Gas(the gas).
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2010, 09:27:22 pm »

my bad.

Incite a riot with the others in the cell
Back to Mafia with me!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2010, 10:08:04 pm »

continue trying to lift weights, but listen in on any thing unusual.
4. You struggle with the weights, but you don't feel any stronger. Also, you can't do two actions at a time, that's cheap.

Put the gun into my mouth and shoot.
AUTO-SUCCESS: You put the gun into your mouth. Oh god, why did it have to end up this way? You sob for a moment, then pull the trigger.
You have won in a very unusual way

Do Kung FU!!!!!! Against that guy! and then tell the warden the weird shit!
5!!!!! You do KUNG FU!!!!! Against that guy!!!!! Except there isn't actually a guy!!!!! You're alone!!!!! So you go tell the warden everything!!!!!
He is flabbergasted at how run-down his prison is. In addition, one of his inmates has just shot himself. He weeps a little bit.
Urist McWarden is stricken with melancholy!
Urist McWarden has died: Shot himself

The bang echoes through the room as the warden offs himself with the combat shotgun he keeps under his desk. You get SO MUCH SWEET LOOT, man.
1 combat shotgun (2 shots/3 rounds, incredibly powerful) (1/2)
1 box of shotgun shells (40/40)
$1000
Warden disguise
1 roll of 300 job tickets
Kevlar vest (+1 to dodge)

Find an exterior prison wall. One that if blown up, would lead directly to the outside with minimal guard towers in my way, with minimal routes of access. Mix chemicals A and B together(all of it) to make compound D and place by wall. Dump ammonia and bleach together on the floor en-route, but a decent distance away from the place I plan on blowing up. Retreat a safe distance from Compound D. Light a stick of magnesium and throw it in the pile of Compound D.

If everything goes properly, the bleach and ammonia should create a puddle of extremely corrosive acid on the floor and extremely poisonous gas hovering in the air, effectively acting as an impassible barrier. Compound D will explode when the burning magnesium hits it, blasting a hole in the wall. I then grab my pistol, go through the wall, and run like hell.

6. You block off a corridor with your acid/gas trap, then set a bomb. You hurl the flaming magnesium at the mixture, blowing the entire wall open. The explosion hurls you back and you fall into your own trap. Oh Jesus, you're breathing in chlorine and your clothes are being corroded, and guards are probably going to come after you too. If you can just get out, you know a guy who knows a guy. If you can get out...

Incite a riot with the others in the cell
5. You give a rousing speech to all the men in the cell. Miraculously, they rip their handcuffs to pieces with sheer force and join you. You declare that you must fight to escape this wretched place, and they agree, ripping the bars right out of the concrete by virtue of your amazing speechifying skills alone! You hear a boom and see fire in the distance. One of your men points and shouts, "Look, my comrades! Do you see that? The Beacons of the Cell Walls! The Beacons are lit! RNG calls for aid."
You think carefully. "And the inmates will answer! Muster the cellmates. Assemble the army at the prison cell. As many men as can be found. You have two minutes. On the third, we run for the Cell Walls... and freedom."
The inmates cheer, rounding up every friend they have. You end up with 25 men. Charging for the distant flames, coughing as you run through the cloud of gas, you arrive before the guards, while the vanguard holds them off. You and RNG fire on the guards while inmates attack them, and they are quickly killed. You all charge out the hole in the wall. Quickly destroying the guards, you open the gate and leave to a sweet future. To the promise of tomorrow. To freedom!
RNG and Diakron have won

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2010, 12:13:29 am »

try to scavenge anything useful from the dead people. if caught, try to make it look like I'm helping the guards.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 12:35:12 am by Acanthus117 »
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2010, 12:28:10 am »

Let's start a RI-OT... o wait i already did HA!!
Back to Mafia with me!

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2010, 12:37:12 am »

Ha! And they'll never find me!

Mostly because that acid horribly disfigured me, and the chlorine nearby destroyed my lungs, but still.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2010, 01:07:13 am »

Assemble the guard's and tell them to get th fuck out of here and so do i, quickly then call the military to bomb this place. Tell them if they dont do that the worlds most dangerous criminals will escape

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2010, 01:39:06 am »

hey i'll be on the run with you... plus the 20 odd prisoners that follow me like I am the second coming of the Messiah
Back to Mafia with me!

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 04, 2010, 05:05:06 pm »

hey i'll be on the run with you... plus the 20 odd prisoners that follow me like I am the second coming of the Messiah
You guys ran through the acid and chlorine, too. Granted, you weren't exposed to it as long as I was, but we're still pretty disfigured. Sodium hydroxide is very powerful stuff, worse than hydrochloric acid. Still... FREEEEEEDDDDOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2010, 06:44:50 pm »

You know a guy who knows a guy. Said guy deals in organs. He is an expert surgeon from the future and can make you as good as new.
Also, I guess the stuff was kinda dilute so it wasn't that bad.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2010, 07:57:26 pm »

try to scavenge anything useful from the dead people. if caught, try to make it look like I'm helping the guards.
5. Hearing the riot, you run out to see some dead guards on the floor. Joy of joys, one is holding an M16 and some ammo! You snatch it up.

Assemble the guard's and tell them to get th fuck out of here and so do i, quickly then call the military to bomb this place. Tell them if they dont do that the worlds most dangerous criminals will escape
6. You trick the guards into thinking you're the warden. "This place is going down! We gotta get out!" You all run out through the entrance gates, and you call in an airstrike. Minutes later, military bombers fly over the compound. You see the explosions blasting the compound to pieces, and smile. Finally, it's over.
Oh dang.
Marcus runs at you angrily, barely escaping the explosion. "YOU WERE GOING TO BOMB ME?!" He readies his M16 and prepares to fire.

*MARCUS AND BOB ARE NOW IN COMBAT*
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:08:45 pm by Cheddarius »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2010, 08:01:21 pm »

FIIIIIIRE! SHOOT TILL I HAS NO BOOLITS LEFT
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2010, 01:30:11 pm »

who is marcus? oh that guy above me.
BARRELROLL and Make short bursts against marcus, tell the guards to shoot this maniac that escaped the jail!

Edit: did i kill the rest? they were VERY close to that building!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2010, 06:50:26 pm »

BARRELROLL and Make short bursts against marcus, tell the guards to shoot this maniac that escaped the jail!
Edit: did i kill the rest? they were VERY close to that building!
What does your action mean? Are you doing three actions at once (dodge, shoot, tell guards)? You can't do that, that's ludicrously cheap.

You didn't kill the guards. They escaped in time.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15