Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10903 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2010, 07:49:32 pm »

"In the new year U.N. summit kill the Mexican ambassador."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 07, 2010, 07:57:49 pm »

"Mexico isn't in the UN anymore. Descended into anarchy in 2011 after the gangs took over. I forged visas myself to get out refugees. The stream of 'em actually tore down the fence, and the US National Guard troops open-fired...That was bad shit...Fucking Americans..."

Little looks troubled and unhappy...
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 07, 2010, 07:59:32 pm »

"Damnit. I wanted you to start world war three.It happened in a alternate dimension..."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 07, 2010, 08:02:20 pm »

"Mexico isn't in the UN anymore. Descended into anarchy in 2011 after the gangs took over. I forged visas myself to get out refugees. The stream of 'em actually tore down the fence, and the US National Guard troops open-fired...That was bad shit...Fucking Americans..."

Little looks troubled and unhappy...
"You knew about that event? Tha was the time my brother got shot trying to get out some of those refugees,"

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 07, 2010, 08:46:42 pm »

"Really now, Phantom? I don't believe you. My world would chew you up and spit out the pieces. Besides, Dick Cheney exists in your world. In mine, he doesn't."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2010, 09:12:38 pm »

"Well then my mistake, well he was busy trying to get people out of mexico, while america has pissed off Venezuela, Chile, China, and North Korea. A bunch of Chilean troops were marching up from Mexico as Los Angeles was being attacked by China."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2010, 09:41:15 pm »

A thin young man, just under six feet in height, steps out of a hollow tree somewhere outside the tavern that may or may not have existed previously. His cloak partly covers up the tattoo on the back of his neck (which looks like my avatar, except without the red background).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2010, 10:03:47 pm »

"Oh jesus, I sense the guy who- You know what? Ask him yourself."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2010, 10:08:36 pm »

Dan goes behind the bar, grabs a bottle of vodka and some shot glasses and pours Little's drinks. "Phantom, Archangel has to live with the fact that usually only three or four tenths of the men and women he trains both live and remain sane, or at least seem sane. He actually cares about people, unlike you. You're the coldhearted bastard, not him. I'm sure I now know what he saw when he read your mind."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2010, 10:34:55 pm »

Kadzar enters the tavern and goes up to the bar.
"I'll have an appletini, please. Easy on the tini."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2010, 10:37:36 pm »

"You'll have to make yourself. The barman's zoned out."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2010, 10:49:49 pm »

Kadzar goes behind the bar and mixes lots of random things together, because he has no idea what an appletini is or how it is made.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2010, 10:57:13 pm »

"Yep, that's the guy during the time when one of my troops was possessed.

I remembered something, I was once ordered to kill a whole town of arabians with the rest of my company. Didn't doubt my orders even once. The whole thing was a slaughter.

Dude? Appletini? I think you need to mix Vodka and Apple Juice, Apple Cider, or any other apple crap to make Appletini. Trust me, it exists."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2010, 11:05:34 pm »

"I don't actually know what an appletini is, or an apple, for that matter. I only ever heard of it from a talking picture box. Anyway, I've made something already and I want to try it out."
Kadzar takes a sip and immediately spits it out.
"Oh, god, that's disgusting."
Glory to Arstotzka!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2010, 11:07:17 pm »

"Can I try it?"
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17