Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10901 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2010, 05:53:13 pm »

"I'm good for now. I dunno how I got here, but my group was doing good. We were ditching Britain after a few mass protests. We actually blew up tanks. Parliament burned. It was fantastic. We were gonna go head down and hang out in Italy, but now I'm here..."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2010, 05:55:20 pm »

"You know, the only reason I joined GDI was to get killed. I was very depressed, my father was an alcoholic and mother was retarded. My brother got shot trying to help a group of mexicans over the border. My younger brother went on to become a surgeon. He got killed by a gang I pissed off. I'm still depressed, I just hide it. I still contemplate suicide too.

That bartender is freaking me out. He's just standing there, staring blankly.

*sigh*
If I'm to die I might as well do it around people I hate. Little, do you have a rope?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2010, 05:58:49 pm »

"If you want to die you should do it honorably.There is shame in killing yourself by rope but there is not any from falling on your own sword."
Ocade pulls his sword out of his belt and gives it to Phantom.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2010, 06:10:05 pm »

"I'd rather die a more slow or painful death. Like that feeling when my left leg was crushed by a titan walker."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2010, 06:15:47 pm »

"I thought you wanted a end to suffering? If you dont, you do not want to die but rather be the center of attention.You dont want to die, you want to feel something."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2010, 06:23:52 pm »

"Hey, you're not the one with half their family dead. Besides, I still die in the end. No more pain, No more crap from people like little or luke."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2010, 06:28:38 pm »

Ocade laughs then his smile slowly turns to a angery scowl.
       "My entire family has been dead for aeons, anybody I love I lose in the end.Hell, I was even forced to torture my dad when he came down to my realm.The only brother I had I was forced to kill in the War Of The Twelve Autamns. I've seen horrors you cant even imagine in your wildest dreams."
Ocade take a deep draft from his bottle.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2010, 06:36:02 pm »

"Am I the only one amused by how Phantom thinks he's lost more than all of us? I lose good friends, lovers, comrades, and all he lost was his family. Might as well pull the trigger if it bothers you so much, shut the hell up if you're just going to whine."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2010, 06:41:17 pm »

"At least you're not the one who is responsible for deaths of of over 1 million service men and women. Each year, on one goddamn day, millions gather on the fricken space station to commemorate all the dead. I'm responsible for an eighth of those deaths. I stand in that space station, giving a damn speech about how those troops gave their damn lives, looking right into those peoples faces.

Do you like the idea of watching a whole battalion get crushed by waves of enemy forces when you could do something about? Hell no. Battle of Sydney, got the whole damn thing recorded.

I was ordered to kill half of my closest friends because they disobeyed orders to save more than a 100 thousand civilian lives while compromising a key GDI base."

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2010, 06:43:16 pm »

"And that just shows how mindless you are. Orders from the military never end well, and I hate to break it to you, but nobody cares about your sob story. Wanna do something fun?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2010, 06:54:34 pm »

sigh
"Who wants to watch a video about GDI soldiers being slaughtered? Or try to kill me the most painful way you can?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2010, 07:02:47 pm »

"Phatom, I have been in countless wars, now if you want a record for the books chew on this.At this moment 1 million people are being totured in my realm for small sins.They are getting burnt alive and left in the dark to starve,all of those demons that are torturing are under my orders and dont get me started on all the wars in which I destroyed WHOLE worlds."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2010, 07:12:15 pm »

"*sigh* Is there a reason why I'm talking at all? I'm just going to drown my sorrows."
Phantom removes his helmet and chooses to drink some beer. After half of the beer is finished, Phantom vomits a black liquid. He continues drinking, while looking at an old video.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2010, 07:18:32 pm »

"Hey Little, what year was it when you left?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2010, 07:41:24 pm »

"June 18th of 2013, why?"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17