Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10912 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2010, 01:09:52 am »

"Listen, I don't care. And I never really even meet Archangel for long. I'm just a bloody field commander for gods sake. I could just shoot any one here in cold blood or set off a nuke if I was a cold blooded asshole like you're commander or Sargeant, or almost everyone here. But no, I'm just a guy with a gun trying to keep people alive and working. Send this message to your commander, Fuck Him.

If he ever comes remotely close to a GDI or UN Peacekeeper base, I have the authorization to get them to try to kill him. I will do that to. I'm just tired of taking shit form people like Luke or your commander.

I'd rather stop rambling now and go interrogate some gunmen-"
A NOD soldier walks in
"You mean let me torture them."

"Fine, fine, just don't kill them all Exorcist.

I'm gonna go blow off some steam by setting the forest on fire or something.
By the way, those missile launchers and Plasma rifle on your bike are old. Some other guys from the city of New Thermopylae on mars developed more powerful versions of that crap. Plus a rifle that fires miniature SABOT Rounds."

Phantom walks towards the forest, bringing out a modified AR-7 Survival Rifle from his Backpack.

The NOD soldier walks up to a wounded gunman with a knife and a burning cigarette.
He slowly begins to push the knife onto the mans fingers hard enough to make them bleed and he also sticks the burning cigarette in the mans ear.

"¿Es usted que gonna me dice por qué usted está aquí o debo mantener yo dar el dolor? Porque soy supuesto ser el un dar énfasis Fantasmal aquí."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2010, 01:15:21 am »

"Fucking moron."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2010, 01:38:09 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"If you can just kindly get your yellow monstrosity out of here Dan?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2010, 03:07:10 am »

Dan looks like he's about to yell at Phantom but instead lowers his hand and turns to the barman. "Do you have a garage and or a firing range? Or a gym?"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:09:02 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2010, 04:30:06 am »

"Hey now, easy on the fighting, guys, aren't we all here just to have a small break from the usual?" Mordec said, trying to get in-between Phantomn and Dan.

Meanwhile, Malicia lets out a silent groan, indicating that she'll wake up soon.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2010, 04:48:00 am »

"As far as I'm concerned, that man no longer exists. Besides, he's not worth the effort of killing."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 04:51:11 am by Archangel »
My full sig

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2010, 05:05:53 am »

The Ork chuckled, finding the whole thing quite amusing "I like 'im" he said, pointing over to Dan "Da uter 'un, not so much. Reminds me of ah flash git, thinkin' he'z da boss, but he'd just a grot. Da wheels are spinin, but no 'un drivin', if ya git me"   

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2010, 05:13:32 am »

*wakes up on bartop*
"urg..."
*looks around*
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2010, 05:27:58 am »

While Zeus buries his face deep into the goblet, another man enters the inn. He is more tanned, and while also wearing a toga, his colours temded more towards black and purple. He had a hurt look about him, like a man who has faced many hardships. He looked like he'd be cutting himself and crying off in a corner, if he was a contemporary man. A black, three headed dog was folowing him. Despite there being three heads and thus triple the intellect, the dog was unfortunately even dumber than the average, one-eahed dog. It was sitting and barking at itself.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2010, 06:40:01 am »

Jumps down on the floor, and laps up some of the blood.
"Hey this tastes like Phantom, what have you guys been up to?"
Armok looks at Phantoms wrist computer, wich is by now turned of and no longer showing the documents.

"You do know Luke and Little are both under my protection, right?"
[/i]
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2010, 07:15:21 am »

After several hours of franticly waving and shouting at the barrkeep the man gives up his attmept to get his attemtion and dumps his delevery on the counter.

Swipping a bottle of scotch and a glass from behind the bar he pours a glass and cradels it in his hands, ocasionaly sipping as he watches the action heating up.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2010, 05:44:36 pm »

Phantom looks at Armok
"Look, I don't plan on murdering little, I just want to stay away from her and not end up like a french man.

Second, I don't care if you're protecting Luke Prowler, and I also know you probably have the power to kill me right now."

His wrist computer, which was never off, goes to a video coming from a soldiers helmet camera, which only shows him and his platoon, plus a few Titan walkers.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2010, 05:52:36 pm »

"Yes well, I think we all should calm doOAAAH!"

Mordec makes a somersault straight into the ground, courtesy of being tripped by Malicia, who is awake and doesn't look too happy.

"What the hell!? What did you do that for?"
"I needed to take out my anger at something. Plus, stop crying, you can always regenerate any injuries."
"Yes but it still hurts!"
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2010, 05:58:14 pm »

"Is there anything I should do to calm that girl down?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2010, 06:16:06 pm »

Ocade turns to Phantom.
       "I think not talking would be good."

Ocade then glances at Malicia.
      "Hey, you know that beer relaxes you? Maybe you can drink a few pints and calm down.Im sure a lot of people would like to hear your story, and if they dont I would."
          Ocade shrugs.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17