Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 352017 times)

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #2940 on: January 06, 2013, 10:56:50 am »

So I decided to start a new account. I forgot how much fun this game was. In my previous account, I found a system that had waterwall around 4.0 and no firewall. My waterwall was like 1.0 or something. So imagine the happiness and excitement I had when I went from 1.0 to 4.0 without following the riddle trail. I wasn't aware of the spreadsheet too.

I go by the nickname of Leatra and if you see xxx.xxx.65.75, that's me.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: January 06, 2013, 10:58:21 am »

Get in #b12SH on darkmyst, PM me for the password. (or donuts, or darklingwolf)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: January 06, 2013, 05:02:07 pm »

IRC seems to be quiet right about now. When do the lot of you usually get into IRC?

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: January 06, 2013, 05:05:27 pm »

Nice to find a thread about this. If you wake up with a virus on you and a read me text in with Apollo hackers. You've been hit by me or one of the players in my group.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: January 06, 2013, 05:09:20 pm »

Who here has, within the past 26 hours, hacked an IP, hidden their av and hdr, then written in the Bay12 txt file "You are in for some FUN!"?
Because that just happened to me. What happened to togetherness and watching out for each other?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: January 06, 2013, 05:12:23 pm »

Not me. I don't mention I'm from Bay12. Mostly because I'm not.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: January 06, 2013, 05:17:48 pm »

Nice to find a thread about this. If you wake up with a virus on you and a read me text in with Apollo hackers. You've been hit by me or one of the players in my group.
Well, looks like I owe you guys a thank you letter. Oh, what's that, it comes with a little footnote.
I hate you. You are dead to me. If I ever find you, I will fail to destroy you due to inferior soft and hardware. Goddamn.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: January 06, 2013, 05:19:30 pm »

Hmm I've hit you? Just a note. I just upload my virus and leave the text note. If your files were wiped it wasn't by me.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: January 06, 2013, 05:20:53 pm »

Hmm I've hit you? Just a note. I just upload my virus and leave the text note. If your files were wiped it wasn't by me.
Okay, well you're a better person than the guy who got me. Wiped all of my things in the night. Bastard. :P

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: January 06, 2013, 05:22:26 pm »

Okay, well you're a better person than the guy who got me. Wiped all of my things in the night. Bastard. :P

No, if your files were wiped it wasn't any of my guys. I've forbid em from doing it. That's a dickish move. Mail me your IP and I'll see about uploading new files to you. People who wipe everything out is annoying as fuck.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: January 06, 2013, 05:35:19 pm »

Ohai, Xardalas. I believe I talked to you last night.

...in my logs, but thats beside the point really, you guys were pretty cool. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: January 06, 2013, 05:37:45 pm »

Nice to have met you. I normally don't mind talking with people. Were you that poor host that had some abstard pop and delete your files? I got that bastard back by the way. Or were you Ghost?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: January 06, 2013, 05:38:21 pm »

I was the host. And I've managed to have gotten plenty new stuff anyway, as you probably saw earlier in the thread we found a rather nice jackpot last night.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: January 06, 2013, 05:45:11 pm »

No, if your files were wiped it wasn't any of my guys. I've forbid em from doing it. That's a dickish move. Mail me your IP and I'll see about uploading new files to you. People who wipe everything out is annoying as fuck.
Hmm. Either someone's lying to you or incriminating you. Thanks for the offer, but I managed to get back on my feet. And agreed, unless they are a threat it's just dumb.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: January 06, 2013, 05:55:59 pm »

Actually I haven't looked through most of this thread. And I think it would be unlikely any of the players in my group are lying to me. Reason I named the group is Apollo Hackers is because every player in it is from one of the servers I admin on. So I'm pretty good friends with most of them. Chances are, whoeevr wiped your files out just left the read me txt there. :/ Although if we are going to start getting framed for shit I might stop leaving that txt file.
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 225