Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 352119 times)

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #2835 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:48 am »

No problem. ;D
Interesting... Either the person I've logged in to is this Apollo Hacker, or he's been hacked by the same people...

EDIT: Boom. Hacked him, deleted his WWL, and left him a nice message after he kindly gave me his bank details.
If it's the guy I'm thinking of I dropped his IP address a few times as well. [229.---.---.231] right? I caught the motherfucker breaking into my system earlier this evening. Either way I planted his IP in your log files so that you would attack him instead of me. I'm still dropping his IP address around places, though I guess I will have to work with the third one pretty soon if he has been wasted.
That's probably me, IP's changed now anyway.
Were you the guy that just emptied my bank account then?

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: January 05, 2013, 04:13:32 am »

No problem. ;D
Interesting... Either the person I've logged in to is this Apollo Hacker, or he's been hacked by the same people...

EDIT: Boom. Hacked him, deleted his WWL, and left him a nice message after he kindly gave me his bank details.
If it's the guy I'm thinking of I dropped his IP address a few times as well. [229.---.---.231] right? I caught the motherfucker breaking into my system earlier this evening. Either way I planted his IP in your log files so that you would attack him instead of me. I'm still dropping his IP address around places, though I guess I will have to work with the third one pretty soon if he has been wasted.
I can't hack the bank yet, just storing details. I've got the bank details to one starting 226.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: January 05, 2013, 04:19:38 am »

Who is 24.136.---.233?
They really need to delete logs.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: January 05, 2013, 04:19:42 am »

No problem. ;D

I can't hack the bank yet, just storing details. I've got the bank details to one starting 226.
I was asking The Darkling Wolf. Someone just emptied my bank account a few minutes ago while I was hacking a NPC server. I have the IP of a suspected perpetrator and will probably start splashing that one around if the need rises, just to get back at them if they did steal my credits.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: January 05, 2013, 04:30:35 am »

I've got 4 protected people that I am going to hack when the protection is over because they obviously don't understand how deleting logs works.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: January 05, 2013, 04:39:07 am »

I've got 4 protected people that I am going to hack when the protection is over because they obviously don't understand how deleting logs works.

I've been splashing IP addresses all over the place, and so far I have done that with four IP addresses. Coincidence?

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: January 05, 2013, 04:41:28 am »

I've been splashing IP addresses all over the place, and so far I have done that with four IP addresses. Coincidence?

24.136.210.233 is one of them?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2842 on: January 05, 2013, 04:51:05 am »

No problem. ;D

Nah, I've not been hacking anyone's bank accounts yet.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: January 05, 2013, 04:52:49 am »

24.136.210.233 is one of them?
No, but now I have five to splash around.

No problem. ;D

Nah, I've not been hacking anyone's bank accounts yet.
Then the douchenozzle who stole my credits will probably get hacked soon. I have his IP and have been splashing it around so he will get what is coming to him.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2844 on: January 05, 2013, 04:53:41 am »

What's the start and end of yours? just so I know to leave it alone if I see it around.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: January 05, 2013, 04:55:34 am »

The joys of waiting half an hour to upload stuff because the person you hacked hasn't upgraded their connection yet.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: January 05, 2013, 05:05:37 am »

The joys of waiting half an hour to upload stuff because the person you hacked hasn't upgraded their connection yet.

I know what you mean.
I'm uploading a sharewarez to it but it takes 37 mins.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: January 05, 2013, 05:06:59 am »

What's the start and end of yours? just so I know to leave it alone if I see it around.
I'm not certain if I should fall for that one. However, I am a trusting person. I will send you the start and finish of my IP in a personal message.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: January 05, 2013, 05:10:37 am »

Quick question:
When I redeem the money from ze slaves does it show my IP/bank account number?

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: January 05, 2013, 05:12:23 am »

Quick question:
When I redeem the money from ze slaves does it show my IP/bank account number?
Every time you collect, your account number appears in your log file.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 225