Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 352355 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #2535 on: July 22, 2011, 02:07:28 pm »

Same reason Mono said. IRC is just chatting, doesn't make the game too much easier or harder. GS, free storage and files.

*he mutters untilligable profanities, you think you hear the words "nasty elf hugging..."*

Eh, It's alright. It would be nice to actually have an ingame thing though

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: July 22, 2011, 02:07:28 pm »

Same reason Mono said. IRC is just chatting, doesn't make the game too much easier or harder. GS, free storage and files.

Anyway, once you have a IRC up (thanks in advance by the way) just PM us/put it on here and we will run to it.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: July 22, 2011, 02:50:12 pm »

We now have an IRC. PM Talfyrn or Mono or me for password and details.

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: July 22, 2011, 03:05:43 pm »

Charzy you should be able to log back in.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: July 22, 2011, 03:51:38 pm »

Charzy you should be able to log back in.

Explaination: We're screwing around with commands

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: July 22, 2011, 07:26:21 pm »

Someone is randomly DDOSing. Yay.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube
« Reply #2541 on: July 22, 2011, 07:35:34 pm »

Hrm. I've read some of the newb guides but haven't come across finding out how you get access to new software. Is it only after you rankup?

Also, I spent 250 euros to get an email, thinking I could use my email as a spambot deal, but is that not possible?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: July 22, 2011, 07:37:48 pm »

Hrm. I've read some of the newb guides but haven't come across finding out how you get access to new software. Is it only after you rankup?

Also, I spent 250 euros to get an email, thinking I could use my email as a spambot deal, but is that not possible?
You get new software by downloading it from the servers you hack into. Also, NEVER EVER USE EMAIL. People can hack into the email server and find your IP. And no you cannot use your email for spambot purposes, you need to instal viruses onto a slave server to do that.

In an unrelated note, ever since I got version 1.1 of the firewall on my computer. I haven't been hacked in day's :D
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube
« Reply #2543 on: July 22, 2011, 07:41:39 pm »

At the moment I can only make it into two servers... So if I can only get better software from hacking into servers, how do I get the ability to get into additional ones? :D

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: July 22, 2011, 07:43:09 pm »

At the moment I can only make it into two servers... So if I can only get better software from hacking into servers, how do I get the ability to get into additional ones? :D
First of all your going to need to find some better Waterwall hacking softwares. Once you start knocking out the easy servers most of them have a firewall, so your going to need to find a Waterwall of an equal version to hack into them. I suggest you go to the slavehack forums, the go to the guides section. Everything you need will be in there.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: July 22, 2011, 07:45:36 pm »

Oh joy, he installed a virus on me.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: July 22, 2011, 07:59:22 pm »

Gah, I think I got hacked, though all that seems to be missing were the few waterwalls at the top of my software list. Did a scan, password, and ip reset; so hopefully I should be good. And since I had the sense to back up my good waterwall, I seem to be in the clear. :D

It is somewhat odd though, as I would have expected my firewalls would be the first things deleted...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: July 22, 2011, 08:01:06 pm »

Also here's a little tip. Don't hack into bank accounts, ever. There are people constantly camping the logs in almost every bank, and they will fucking find you. Unless you are insanely good at doing instaclears, I suggest you don't do it.
Welcome to Reality.

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: July 22, 2011, 08:04:31 pm »

Also here's a little tip. Don't hack into bank accounts, ever. There are people constantly camping the logs in almost every bank, and they will fucking find you. Unless you are insanely good at doing instaclears, I suggest you don't do it.

42554775.81 euros

Unless you can get Tal to come back and hack the bank account for you....

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: July 22, 2011, 08:05:49 pm »

42554775.81 euros

Unless you can get Tal to come back and hack the bank account for you....
Yes, sometimes you get lucky. But most of the time you don't.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 225