Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 351922 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #3060 on: January 08, 2013, 08:49:03 pm »

Anyone got some spare cash? I want to upgrade my internet to atleast the second level but... money takes forever to get, and I need better interwebz to get better gear to get better money etc. Basically its a riddle that I cant solve unless I get some cash.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: January 08, 2013, 09:01:23 pm »

Isn't it dangerous to even log on to the bank account? All someone has to be do is sit there and keep reloading the logs.

Also, it's REALLY satisfying to edit my IP out, and replace it with a decoy slave IP, luring people to my slave's useless IP, allowing me to gather their IPs :)

Also, how do people get better software? Are there random events? Is it all in the riddle chain?
Its not dangerous if you know what you're doing, and better software is all in the riddle chain and if you manage to crack some other guy and d-load better stuff from him, but it takes longer so riddle is the best option :/

What do you need to know how to do to erase your logs one second after you log into a bank account? I can do it with logs while I am already logged in, but not while logging in.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: January 08, 2013, 09:02:50 pm »

Another tab? That's how I heard its done.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: January 08, 2013, 09:07:34 pm »

Anyone got some spare cash? I want to upgrade my internet to atleast the second level but... money takes forever to get, and I need better interwebz to get better gear to get better money etc. Basically its a riddle that I cant solve unless I get some cash.
Maybe one of the more skilled players can help you with that. I'm wary about doing anything with my bank accounts after being hacked close to five times my first day in the game.

Besides, there are no good massively-multiplayer online games that don't involve grinding. Enslave some systems and then just let the vspam do it's thing. At least you don't have to kill over nine-thousand boars to meet this challenge.

BlackZX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: January 08, 2013, 09:10:41 pm »

Besides, there are no good massively-multiplayer online games that don't involve grinding. Enslave some systems and then just let the vspam do it's thing. At least you don't have to kill over nine-thousand boars to meet this challenge.
LoL I don't think this is a MMO more like MO to me, cuz not even 2k people are playing this
I Do Not Forgive...
I Do Not Forget...
EXPECT ME!!!

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: January 08, 2013, 09:14:34 pm »

LoL I don't think this is a MMO more like MO to me, cuz not even 2k people are playing this
I normally don't respond to people who don't use proper English and instead violate my eyes with their chatspeak, but I will say this. Shut up you damn noob, I don't like you and I don't even want to see you.

BlackZX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: January 08, 2013, 09:16:27 pm »

I normally don't respond to people who don't use proper English and instead violate my eyes with their chatspeak, but I will say this. Shut up you damn noob, I don't like you and I don't even want to see you.
U mad bro? whoa sup will all the raging and insulting >.<
I Do Not Forgive...
I Do Not Forget...
EXPECT ME!!!

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: January 08, 2013, 09:30:34 pm »

U mad bro? whoa sup will all the raging and insulting >.<
My apologies, I just simply do not trust someone from another faction in Slavehack who decided to join these forums today as a means of spying on the lot of us. You have got some nerve kid.

However, I will say that you have balls to come here into enemy territory the way you have today. Welcome to the forum I suppose.

BlackZX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: January 08, 2013, 09:35:31 pm »

Accusing me all the time, well not your fault I suppose anyway thank you for the welcoming me and as I said before I do not have a group or am not in any :/ that thing was just for the lulz... Why would I lie or spy? I got here cuz Niro said there are active players and they are all in this group "bay12" and its really boring to play alone since i can't give my ip or anything to him except few details about ranks and stuff, so I decided to join you guys but it seems you really have a problem with trust... 
I Do Not Forgive...
I Do Not Forget...
EXPECT ME!!!

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: January 08, 2013, 10:14:42 pm »

So I just started playing this and am totally lost.  For some reason I can't download OpenRelay-backdoor.vspam or Marketing.mailer.  Neither seems to be working for me.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

BlackZX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: January 08, 2013, 10:20:43 pm »

So I just started playing this and am totally lost.  For some reason I can't download OpenRelay-backdoor.vspam or Marketing.mailer.  Neither seems to be working for me.

Maybe you ain't pressing the right button to download, press those 2 papers at the right side of the file, next to move :P
I Do Not Forgive...
I Do Not Forget...
EXPECT ME!!!

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #3071 on: January 09, 2013, 12:55:38 am »

Yeah. That took me way too long to figure out when I started.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: January 09, 2013, 10:01:01 am »

Why is it taking over 2 minutes to change one line of the logs in someone's logs?!

Also, should I just reset my IP every day? Seems like a safe thing to do.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: January 09, 2013, 10:20:44 am »

You can't eventually - I think the time it takes to reset your IP goes up each time you do so, so eventually it will take multiple days to reset your IP. It's really meant for emergency use to give yourself the chance to start over.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: January 09, 2013, 10:37:29 am »

No, the timer going up is affected by paying for instant resets.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 225