Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 351598 times)

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 08:47:21 am »

I hacked someones PC and got their bank details but now I can't crack their bank account...

First attempt failed and now when I try it it tells me the firewall is too high and sends me back to a completely different IP address when I click the back button...

I'm not sure how advisable this is but my log file now contains a list of all the IPs I've come across sorted by slave, untested and firewalled. along with little comments/symbols. This acts a reminder for me but it's also there as a little bonus for anyone who gets into my computer.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 09:01:16 am by Jreengus »
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 09:29:15 am »

I got done in by a friend of the mass file deleters. If you want to help, go for 179.119.243.67.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 09:31:01 am »

Quote from: Help page
Help
TODO: Help pages

LMAO :P
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 09:43:14 am »

Hmm... *Checks up on his account*
Yay, its still there.
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 09:48:10 am »

I got done in by a friend of the mass file deleters. If you want to help, go for 179.119.243.67.
Want me to nuke his files?
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 10:07:43 am »

Fun thing: bait people with banking details, spoofed.

Put an edited log so that it looks like you just made a large deposit into an account that is *not* yours.

Even if the numbers are out of range, you can still trick most people.
Eh?
Eh!

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 10:15:26 am »

For some reason I cant download files anymore...
Or I cant find the button.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 10:42:30 am »

Hah, just figured out this game. There are a bunch of jerks in this game who go around deleting everything. I found out that I can hit back on them by hacking into someone's account, then posting that someone else hacked them and virused them up. Makes them a few enemies. God, watching someone whose comp I'm in hacking an enemy's comp and violating their software is the best part :P

I kinda like playing the good guy, e.g. uploading antiviruses to people's computers.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 10:49:59 am by Muz »
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 02:10:48 pm »

Multiplayer game in the same vein as uplink, this looks interesting.

Any tips for a new player?
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 02:14:33 pm »

Alright, I'm signing up. Perhaps us new players should each focus on one task and work together? I don't know if thats viable or not though.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 02:18:06 pm »

For some reason I cant download files anymore...
Or I cant find the button.

Its the little double file icon next to "move"

tips for a new player... one of the most usefull things ive found so far is that you can change your IP every now and again (i think its something like once a day, but im not sure) So usually its a good idea to change it just before you stop playing, that way your stuff should be safe untill you come back on.

Other than taht, make sure to check yoru comptuers logs often.

Lol Muz, the robin hood of hacking :P

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 02:28:38 pm »

Hmm, interesting. This should be fun.

Edit: Anyone got a firewall thingy I can have? I've tried hacking a couple places, but I can't find software to get through firewalls.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 02:42:31 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 02:57:57 pm »

Hack the 1.1.1.1 server, there will be a text file with 2 IPs in it hack the one without a firewall to get the first waterwall (anti firewall).
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2010, 03:00:52 pm »

Here I figured that was a trap for newbies some oldbie planted to get their addresses. Yes, I'm very paranoid.

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2010, 03:12:35 pm »

Here I figured that was a trap for newbies some oldbie planted to get their addresses. Yes, I'm very paranoid.
That is actually quite wise... to be paranoid.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 225