Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 225

Author Topic: Slavehack - protect your IP!  (Read 352242 times)

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Slavehack - protect your IP!
« Reply #2670 on: July 30, 2011, 03:33:49 am »

Hey everyone, new here, had a SH account way back when the site first started and just rediscovered it.  Got all my v2.x software wiped last night and need some help.  I've got a fast comp and connection if someone wants to upload me so better software you can slave me of course.  I'm posting my ip and crossing my fingers

You realise thay this thread is in the first page when you search "slavehack" on google?
And that everyone on the internet knows your Ip now?

Take it down.
Change it.
Hope that you don't get nuked while you do that.

You realise that his IP is in your quote? :P

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: July 30, 2011, 05:08:44 am »

*facepalm*

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: July 30, 2011, 10:02:39 am »

IRC? If anyone needs the pass or channel name, PM me.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

CrashNBurn216

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: August 02, 2011, 07:42:16 pm »

hey im just getting started after not playing for about a year can anyone help me out going through npc's will take years just need a wwl

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: August 02, 2011, 09:12:52 pm »

I got my 5.7 wwl in 3 days. It doesn't take years.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

CrashNBurn216

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: August 03, 2011, 05:26:38 am »

no technically not years i was being a little excessive, but im up to .09  and its taking 20 min by the time im at 3.0 it will be up a few hours 5.0 a half a day etc etc. Was just asking for a favor id like to get back into the game but 10 hour shifts at work limit my play time

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: August 03, 2011, 06:16:24 am »

no technically not years i was being a little excessive, but im up to .09  and its taking 20 min by the time im at 3.0 it will be up a few hours 5.0 a half a day etc etc. Was just asking for a favor id like to get back into the game but 10 hour shifts at work limit my play time

That's why you use slaves. You don't need more than 2 in most circumstances, the rest is just to hack strong players and get really powerful versions of the programs.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: August 08, 2011, 09:51:46 pm »

Anyone still playing?...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: August 09, 2011, 02:33:18 pm »

Nah, the game gets pretty damn boring after awhile. There's really no longterm goals in the game.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

gimlet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: August 09, 2011, 10:19:08 pm »

I switched to hackwars.net for about a week - it had SOME potential esp the programming language you could use to attach scripts to your ports.  You could code things from mass NPC scanners up to an entire website.  If it had a LITTLE more variety I'd have probably stuck with it too, but between the crashes and the grind to get to a level where you're allowed to USE the cooler programming constructs, eh, I just sort of stopped logging in.

Now if somebody would just take this as a base, and add on dynamic missions and maybe an RPG layer of shadowrun/Cyberpunk type activity with the players on the fringes of and taking advantage of corporate warfare, etc.   As they stand now though, meh.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: June 08, 2012, 05:23:46 pm »

Does anyone still play this? I got on and the game is still going, and apparently progress has been made for SH2 or SHO

Jimlad11

• Bay Watcher
  • Insert insightful text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: June 08, 2012, 05:44:19 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:10:38 pm by Jimlad11 »
☼Cat Tallow Biscuits☼...Mmmm...

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: June 08, 2012, 05:58:33 pm »

Is your software/hardware fully upgraded? I have a GS with most of the files in the game if you need stuff.

EDIT: Failure in creating sentence detected: Deploying countermeasure.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:00:20 pm by Mono124 »

meazer

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: January 02, 2013, 06:46:06 pm »

I realize that there is a VERY large chance that nobody will answer this, but if you guys have a GS that had a 4.5+ waterwall on it, would you like to team up?

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: January 02, 2013, 06:51:27 pm »

I realize that there is a VERY large chance that nobody will answer this, but if you guys have a GS that had a 4.5+ waterwall on it, would you like to team up?

:) What's your WW and FW at? I rarely get on but I have a GS with maxed everything, soft wise anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 225