Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 988

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1636331 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.
« Reply #13470 on: February 21, 2016, 08:30:42 pm »

Ooooh, let's pitch this to Adult Swim! And maybe tell them to make all the protagonists cats. That ought to be fun.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #13471 on: February 21, 2016, 08:38:19 pm »

I mean, I kinda want to see a Bay12 Animation Studio.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13472 on: February 21, 2016, 08:40:39 pm »

Well, we have Jopax's signature as a start.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: February 21, 2016, 08:44:24 pm »

Y'know, I'd pitch in and try and come up with a script - I suck artistically though. Does anyone here have experience with Southpark-style animation?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13474 on: February 21, 2016, 09:51:13 pm »

That phone photo made me cringe. :( I thought my phone was cracked, but luckily it was just the screen protector. Those hard screen protectors are literally magic.

Yes, that is a Snuggie. Not pictured is the can of pepsi and mug of mostly cold by now coffee in front of me. And an empty bag of salt and vinegar chips. Oh well, at least I'm comfy.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13475 on: February 22, 2016, 11:43:30 am »

"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die."

Most fitting I think, because those things are made from stuff that defies the laws of the universe.
Cthulhu confirmed for using old Nokias.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13476 on: February 22, 2016, 06:23:03 pm »

Yeah, my ex and I used to have Nokias. They were still working fine even when we had to use rubber bands to hold the case together, and hers had been dropped in the toilet at least twice.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend's daughter shatters her iPhone screen if she s much as breathes on it wrong.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13477 on: February 22, 2016, 06:53:08 pm »

Well, we have Jopax's signature as a start.

The penguin isn't mine, iirc it's from Starbound or something, I just found it cool and have been using it for years now. If you want animation I think Shook is your guy :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13478 on: February 22, 2016, 09:17:44 pm »

Y'know, I'd pitch in and try and come up with a script - I suck artistically though. Does anyone here have experience with Southpark-style animation?
I'm quite good at black comedy, so I can be the scriptwriter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13479 on: February 22, 2016, 10:24:28 pm »

You mean shitty animation? I do.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: February 23, 2016, 01:22:11 pm »

One more on board and I'll make a thread.
The Bay12 postcard club

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: February 23, 2016, 02:41:29 pm »

You guys realize an animated product needs some sound effects (not even starting on voice acting here), and, preferably, a screenwriter, aka the guy who transforms textwalls of scriptwriter into a transcription of events on scene?
Also - do you have some sort of artist on board with this? One that would preferably work in digital format? So far there are a lot of script enthusiasts, but that's mostly it.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: February 23, 2016, 06:38:06 pm »

Pffft, if the script is awesome we'll find a guy. And I think I was thinking of screenwriting actually... Much more fun that coming up with a story.
The Bay12 postcard club

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #13483 on: February 23, 2016, 07:41:51 pm »

If you want animation I think Shook is your guy :D
... Will we get paid? I am in need of a paying job. :v
Srs talk though, i miiiiiight have a bit too much on my plate at this particular moment in time and space, but that is not a permanent state. I also kind of lack dedicated animation software (Spriter is mostly for... Well, sprites, but could be made to work somewhat like Flash in a pinch), which could be a problem. :P

also sorry guise i don't have any new photos so here's a thing from one of the things we used to make our new log fence

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[lichen intensifies]
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #13484 on: February 24, 2016, 07:35:04 pm »

You guys realize an animated product needs some sound effects (not even starting on voice acting here), and, preferably, a screenwriter, aka the guy who transforms textwalls of scriptwriter into a transcription of events on scene?
Also - do you have some sort of artist on board with this? One that would preferably work in digital format? So far there are a lot of script enthusiasts, but that's mostly it.
I can be the manager.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 988