Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 988

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1635478 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #9525 on: June 30, 2014, 09:34:16 pm »

It needs a different name, then.

How about "Tiruin's Warm Church of Much Good Advice?"

...On second thought, maybe someone else should make the name?

Tiruin's Tiruin Worship Club
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9526 on: June 30, 2014, 10:00:41 pm »

The Tiruin of Tiruin Tiruin Tiruin.

If I had a cult I would name it something warm and harmless like "The Salvation Army" and pretend to be a charity to weasel out of taxes.

:P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9527 on: June 30, 2014, 10:13:22 pm »

Vector has real life anime hair and that is amazing.

Also join my cult
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9528 on: June 30, 2014, 10:20:59 pm »

Meh, my experience as a cult leader was quite boring.

I just saw this and I decided in my D&D game, clerics now have the deity known as DaMastahCheese to follow; God of Fortresses, Reindeer and Madness, followed by dwarves that have undead problems or have excess reindeer. Following Mastahcheese for clerics gives you the channel divinity power to give a +4 to movespeed as a move action (charge of the reindeer), 5+wisdom mod bonus to dungoeneering checks (increases to +10 in fortresses) (fortress knowledge), once per day, know the nearest location of cheese or reindeer in 20 miles OR in a close burst 3, cause all undead in an area to become stunned (save ends) and all living to be dazed (end of turn) (spambot madness)

So far, he is a minor diety and worshipped only by dwarves in fortresses that inhabit mountains. He is commonly known as DaMastah or Mastah duing worship and services. Many dwarves who follow him are known to drive to a maddened state where they make artifacts and forget how they made it, but are blessed with master skill.

And while we're at it, there is another diety that some people follow known as The Toady One; god of Community, Storytelling and Creation. Many dwarves follow him as a parallel to Moradin, except much more lenient of the sins of his followers, although when his patience is tested or one of his few but simple rules are broken, his wrath shows no mercy. They say Toady One carries a giant hammer that he uses to smite those who break his rules or annoy him. Constant ideas for him to create things as well as fixing things cause his annoy him, as well as constant ranting and bickering amongst his people causes it as well. He absolutely despises trolls and many dwarves that follow him, hunt them in his name, like Thor worshipers hunt giants. He is believed to have at one point, created many planes of existence that are only able to be found in Sigil by dwarves and used by dwarves. Some elves and humans are seen in his planes by his followers, but they are very different, with elves of his kind being shorter then humans and act very much like strict wood elves. The humans of the many planes and worlds he has made are very trade inspired but are very aggressive of their kin. If one of their kind is killed, they will blame the nearest settlement and invade them as an act of revenge. There are some worlds he has made that have great oddities and wonders. A spire of Adamantine, horrors made out of materials that cannot be destroyed by normal means, and entire worlds clean of all life but still thriving. By the people of his planes, he is known as Armok, and the elves see him as a god of blood. It is a sacred ritual to let the blood of your enemies stain the walls and lands. His clerics have the following channel divinity powers: gain a +5 damage bonus to your next hit with a hammer type weapon (Banhammer of Armok), gain a +5 to history checks when you analyze something, increase the bonus to +10 if you are on one of The Toady One's planes of existance or when you are in a fortress of his worshippers (Knowledge of the Toady One), OR (free action) as a minor action, you may use your second wind (One with the Dorf).

He is a minor diety except on his planes, where he is regarded as high of a deity as Ao is, except not as apathetic to his followers. The Toady One, like DaMastah, is known to force dwarves into a maddened state that ranges from being very quiet and jotting things down randomly, to as crazed as laughing and killing blindly. His artifacts are much greater in quality and strength then DaMastahs, but are also usually quite useless or contradictory (Stone Beds, Bone Scepters, Gold Nugget Swords, etc.) but all are stronger then adamantine and are immune to damage. There are stories that he kidnaps demons and devils from Hell and the Abyss, imprisons them, and then creates a lock with a legendary weapon made of a blue Adamantine, a material found only on his planes of existance, as its seal. If the weapon is removed, the demons are freed. This is also the same if blue adamantine is over-harvested and The Toady One has already sent omens to not dig deeper. The Toady One is known to goad people into power and greed, only to trick them in the end and forcing Lycanthropy or a similar case upon the victim or even to their demise. His dead, as does Mastah's, all go to a place known as The Bay, which is believed to be the Twelfth bay he created on the plane that he resides on. There, there are servants and worshipers that are seen on no other plane that resemble a half breed of Human and Dwarf, but unlike Mul, look more human. They are known as Fourmites, and they are believed the first race that Toady One had made, but instead of letting them live in the many worlds he made, he let them stay on his first plane. There, they tell stories about dwarves that they see with Toady One's power.

Those that wish to join the dwarves in their crusade of fortress making, however, are damned to a plane of existence where all the dead that Toady One has smote with his hammer reside. The plane is named in Dwarven, but in Common, it is roughly translated to Necrothreat. There, the damned fourmites must fight the undead and priests of Armok's enemy, Ur, demigod of Necromancy. Ur has been killed recently by a Fourmite (his name has forgotten as Ur's tower fell), though his followers still exist and grow in power and number. Toady One is known to be cruel to his once worshipers here, and many Fourmites cease to follow him, though some still revere him and pray that he will save them one day. Many unnamed heroes died on this plane, and it is known that if you die in this plane, you are resurrected in a very painful way in a new body. It is common for fourmites to fight their old bodies in these cursed lands.

Toady One is also highly revered by dwarf storytellers, most of which have visited or were even born on his worlds. It is known he has a brother, although despite being highly revered by storytellers as well and aiding Toady One in his creations, not much is known about what many know as Threetoe. Many people beleive Toady One takes often the form of a Toad (whether he chose that name himself or he is called Toady One because of being seen as this, none can say) and is often engraved in some dwarven artifacts.

TO THOSE IN MY 4E D&D GAME, EXPECT THESE DEITIES AND THIS LORE TO APPEAR AT SOME TIME
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9529 on: June 30, 2014, 10:26:52 pm »

...Well, that was a wall o' text. :o
You gonna post a photo to gain our forgiveness, fella?
Booze is Life for Yoink

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9530 on: June 30, 2014, 10:52:18 pm »

...Well, that was a wall o' text. :o
You gonna post a photo to gain our forgiveness, fella?

Another Canadian Wizard photo. Specifically, a wizard with my face photoshopped onto it

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9531 on: July 01, 2014, 12:11:15 am »

Celebrating Canada Day by planting my face on the internets via selfie.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

No side-profile, sorry, side-angle is my worst angle. For real.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9532 on: July 01, 2014, 02:14:37 am »

But how would we know you're not Vector?

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9533 on: July 01, 2014, 02:21:17 am »

It may look like I have a chin in that photo. That photo lies. I do not actually have a chin to speak of. This tends to have me deleting profile shots. >___>;
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9534 on: July 01, 2014, 04:44:55 am »

Y-you don't? D: What happened to it?
Should we start a kickstarter to get you a prosthetic one?! More seriously, you have a good smile. :)

Anyway, what do you fellas think of my new (probably temporary) avatar?
Booze is Life for Yoink

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9535 on: July 01, 2014, 05:03:17 am »

You look like a deranged individual.

So, typical Yoink stuff.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 05:10:20 am by Dutchling »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9536 on: July 01, 2014, 06:22:31 am »

Hey, at least it doesn't involve crap.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9537 on: July 01, 2014, 06:38:39 am »

Y-you don't? D: What happened to it?
Should we start a kickstarter to get you a prosthetic one?! More seriously, you have a good smile. :)

Anyway, what do you fellas think of my new (probably temporary) avatar?

Seventies or Eighties album cover.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9538 on: July 01, 2014, 08:18:22 am »

Highmax, I don't even know what to say to that text wall.
I don't even.

Although it reminded me of that perplexicon game where I turned TCM's blood into an altar.
Fun times.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9539 on: July 01, 2014, 08:35:48 am »

Wrong thread?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 988