Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 988

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1633996 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! With love from the middle of everywhere.
« Reply #8535 on: February 25, 2014, 01:47:06 am »

Would you believe  it was spelt "Jeice"? I know right, that isn't even a thing, yet here we are!

RE facial hair: Depends on facial shape really. The broader your chin the better the beard.

Heh. I as of three weeks ago can muster up a basic beard, but there's little point to it as I look better clean shaven.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8536 on: February 25, 2014, 01:52:54 am »

I can grow some kind of straggly face bush, but it doesn't look very nice. I much prefer just clean shaven, while my partner usually has a somewhat dark shadow.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: February 25, 2014, 01:54:41 am »

MrWillsauce you magnificent bastard, cosplay as someone who hangs out with me more!

Also - all the best people had long hair. And apparently the Welsh loved it in the middle ages. So grab yourself some Welsh attire and be a Welshman. If you need a character idea you could be the Welshman. Hell, it might even pass for a Batman villain.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: February 25, 2014, 03:10:46 am »

Looking in the mirror tonight I noticed that my face had changed noticeably in the last little while. Luckily I managed to find a photo of myself from November, probably just after a haircut.

Spoiler: November, 2013 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tonight (click to show/hide)

I'm not even on hormones, just doing a daily breast massage to introduce natural growth hormones. I'm surprised at the changes a massage can bring. I'm not going to complain one bit about this one.

The question is how far in the process can I get with just this? :D

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #8539 on: February 25, 2014, 03:23:31 am »

Your face looks rounder.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8540 on: February 25, 2014, 07:35:28 am »

I miss you too, Shin  :'(

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8541 on: February 25, 2014, 10:44:59 am »

* Descan snug-hugs the Fool.

I think it's a bit of hormones, but also how you're holding yourself. Major change I noticed was in the first picture, your jaw was kind of jutted out. The second, it's held further in, leading to more pronounced lips and a shadow under them, which amplifies change even further.

The hair-cut also makes your face look different~
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8542 on: February 26, 2014, 12:58:36 am »

Either you shaved well or the prominence of your facial hair isn't. Also its either me, or your musculature has changed--I don't see a prominent trapezius there, but perhaps it is in the stance of holding that camera.

Though I did see the zoomed out pic of you. :P So..that's my guess.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8543 on: February 26, 2014, 01:11:02 am »

You look less Canadian now.

Don't ask how. You just do.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8544 on: February 26, 2014, 02:06:02 am »

You might want to try getting more rounded-frame glasses next!  They'll help your face look more [whatever girly is supposed to look like], according to the fashion industry :']
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8545 on: February 26, 2014, 01:55:00 pm »

I don't know how exactly I should comment that unsuppressed testosterone pretty much negates the effects that estrogen might have (natural or supplemental) without being a downer about it.
Anti-androgenic medication is crucial at least until SRS or euthanisation, unless of course the person in question has gynocomastia. :/ (I'm so sorry! It's even dysphoric for me to even think about)

Gosh, even with the medications and a year of hormonal change it feels like the damage of my first puberty has been done and I am still fighting tooth and nail for some semblance of comfort. I've passed for quite a while, but I still feel miserable and left to pick up the pieces of a crappy childhood and a lack in self-worth.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8546 on: February 26, 2014, 02:00:53 pm »

Sometimes I kinda wish I was a lady. Too much effort for me, though.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8547 on: February 26, 2014, 10:27:40 pm »

I like my Y chromosome. So practical! Much privilege!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8548 on: February 27, 2014, 02:11:29 am »

I don't know how exactly I should comment that unsuppressed testosterone pretty much negates the effects that estrogen might have (natural or supplemental) without being a downer about it.
Anti-androgenic medication is crucial at least until SRS or euthanisation, unless of course the person in question has gynocomastia. :/ (I'm so sorry! It's even dysphoric for me to even think about)

Considering I'm an A-cup now without medication I might have unintentionally given myself gynocomastia or at least the symptoms of it? o_o

Either way I'm running with it for now. If nothing else it'll help with breast size later.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8549 on: February 27, 2014, 03:55:56 am »

I'm sexually attracted to people who are sexually attracted to males, so I don't think I would work as a girl.
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 988