Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 988

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1636826 times)

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah in my schoold annual review my english teachers rated my puntucation a D  ::)
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

...and grammar, and capitalisation. Still, it was legible. Thanks for those links, I'll listen to them later.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok ok ok most of my post isnt made up ... and yes i have to agree my spelling is rather bad but ah well we are all human :/
would you like me to correct my spelling mistakes..... oh and why are people so arsey about like 100% correct spelling its like RF (an online mmo) private server if you dont speak english in most chats every one goes all arsey about it....
im really confused

It's because on forums you have plenty of time to proofread your work (most web browsers come with built in spellcheckers) so people expect you to do so. It also doesn't help reading comprehension. I end up forgetting or misinterpreting what you're saying because I can't understand it very well.

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well my school are trying hard even though they, have little budget to spend on people in the learning support department to help all, all people to actually write in good english.  Even though my English is good my puntuation is rather bad :/ but my parents are forcing me to write lines and stories and so on.  I hate them for that :/ but ahh well i guess its in my best interest
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, is English not your first language? Well that goes some way to explaining it.

Quote from: Vector
De gustibus non disputandum est.

Oh my God I actually know what that means from some obscure book I found at the back of a library, what the hell. Yes that was from page 24, but I only just worked it out now.

I so want to learn Latin.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 07:39:45 am by Jackrabbit »

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jack no  English isnt my first language WELSH MY FRIEND...... RYDW I YN CYMREAG

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange

Why don't you photo share people every notice me?

Waaah.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Because windswept backsides aren't really giving us something to comment on?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hmmm you know that sink hole thing in where ever :/ right

this is just funny http://www.buzzfeed.com/bfeld/5-theories-about-whats-really-in-that-guatemalan

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

Ahh...  Wideman, why did you post that here?  I don't suppose you were in Guatemala when that picture was taken?  This is a thread for posting pictures of ourselves (and it's also not yet another music tastes discussion thread...  Just thought everyone should know).

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile

I would post a picture of me but its the weekend and my hair is greasy, but its me with a week of no shaving. So in the meantime enjoy these pictures of me without a mustache during a field trip.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I promise Stache pics next week.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I'm sorry.....

But I have found more pictures of yours truely ;)

Me and my friend Nathan Jones at the beach

Me at a party with my nut case of a mate kieran

A black and white pic of me

Ok going from left to right, my friend Bronnie, My girlfriend Sammie, Me, and my best mate Liam...  we were in our school at the end of our 3rd lesson the day before our prom night (yes we call it prom even though were in Wales)

Me and Sammie

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile

Damnit! Now people will have to show interest in both of our pics, instead of only mine.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry pal
But you look like you had fun on your "field trip"

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Siquo did you look at those links that i had posted?
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 988