Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 988

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1634742 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Be good in my absence now!
« Reply #5445 on: September 17, 2012, 03:37:36 pm »

:P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #5446 on: September 17, 2012, 03:58:24 pm »

comrade shook displays large anthraconite ball

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

and hideously skinny arms but that is another matter

I'll spare you the horror that is a shirtless me though. Doesn't matter how you like your guys, it can and will obliterate all your corneas.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: September 17, 2012, 04:03:24 pm »

comrade shook displays large anthraconite ball

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

and hideously skinny arms but that is another matter

Don't worry about your skinny arms, there are people whose arms are way more skinner than this (me, for example).
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: September 17, 2012, 04:12:12 pm »

You are all puny baby men!

You are not strong like bull! >:C
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #5449 on: September 17, 2012, 04:20:24 pm »

I AM STRONG LIKE BEE

wait

Fun thing is that my partner during that field trip was (and still is) an inuit powerlifter (whom i shall not share images of because privacy). The difference between our builds is... Quite significant, to say the least. I stand a head taller than him (my passport says 190 cm hoohah) but he's like 10 kg heavier than me. I slightly jelly, but hey, for someone with as passive a lifestyle as me, beefcake status is neither required or necessary. Besides, if i'm skinny, it takes more angry fist strikes before my keyboard breaks.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: September 17, 2012, 04:25:22 pm »

* kaijyuu is also skinny

* kaijyuu actually does like lanky guys so my corneas definitely would not be obliterated :3
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: September 17, 2012, 04:35:27 pm »

* kaijyuu is also skinny

* kaijyuu actually does like lanky guys so my corneas definitely would not be obliterated :3
Perhaps said stomach is painfully pale. Though, that, perhaps, would result in the death of the retina, rather than the cornea.

Whatever.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: September 17, 2012, 04:54:13 pm »

Besides, if i'm skinny, it takes more angry fist strikes before my keyboard breaks.
If it takes more than an aside glance to break a keyboard, you're doing it wrong.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: September 17, 2012, 04:58:44 pm »

I'm not sure which martial art taught you to break things with a stern look, but I wanna learn it now.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #5454 on: September 17, 2012, 06:10:56 pm »

Besides, if i'm skinny, it takes more angry fist strikes before my keyboard breaks.
If it takes more than an aside glance to break a keyboard, you're doing it wrong.
You misunderstand me, great manifestation of badass! I do not wish to destroy my keyboard, for i love my keyboard. It's just that i used to vent my VIDEO GAME RAEG by hammering the shit out of my keyboard with PUNY OFFICE FISTS (hereby referred to as offists), and should that habit return, it would mean that it takes longer before i have to buy a new keyboard to hammerpunch. And besides, if my aside glances could explode things, i'd be convicted for mass murder and wanton destruction. :c (well, they'd try to, i'd just aside glance their asses to explodyville)

@kaijyuu: Don't say i didn't warn you. :U (also pictured: sunglasses and wild censor box)
I refuse to be ashamed of going shirtless when it's super hot, and that day, it was. 26 degrees Celcius in fucking NORWAY (yes, 26 degrees is super hot if you're born and raised in Denmark). With no wind and blistering sunshine all day. I go by the naive belief that if i'm pale enough, the sun will be burned by my reflection of it. It's not working yet, but one day, the sun will darken, and i will shout triumphantly: "HOW DO YOU LIKE GETTING BURNED, YOU GREAT FLAMING ASSHOLE?" And my mad laughter will echo across the planet as the sky darkens and the pale winter befalls us. But i digress.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: September 17, 2012, 06:14:35 pm »

I'mma touch your nipples now.

*touch* :D

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: September 17, 2012, 06:27:34 pm »

Yeah, you have zero reason to feel body shame. At least in my view ;)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: September 17, 2012, 08:42:50 pm »

I do! :D I need to start my diet asap. I miss having abs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: September 17, 2012, 08:43:51 pm »

Pfft. More to love :D

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: September 17, 2012, 08:48:46 pm »

More to jiggle, you mean.

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 988