Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Carevan stops before depot-Solved  (Read 671 times)

kelumhi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Carevan stops before depot-Solved
« on: January 28, 2010, 09:09:23 pm »

there have been 4 caravans so far that have stopped moving for no reason.

The first two are human, the first wagon makes it to the supply depot, then the second stops on space before it, the third a space before that, and so on. there are also 2/x humans that just stand on edge of map and dont move twords my depot, the rest do fine and actually make it there. there is always depot access. there are no enemies on map (besides a handful in cages out of sites range). after a while on map they just leave.

as for the elfs, both times, they came at the same time as a theif, and when the thief appears between them and the depot they run. a few seconds later my axe dwarf kills the thief but the caravan stays where it ran to until their time on map is up then they leave.

im willing to uplaod my game (which currently has a human caravan stuck in front of the depot) if need be.

Sorry if this turns out to just be me failing
----Kelumhi
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 03:32:51 am by kelumhi »

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Carevan stops before depot
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 05:12:26 pm »

Do you have multiple trade depots?  Is the depot forbidden?  (check by 't'-ing over the building and seeing whether its component items, e.g. rocks or logs, are forbidden)

kelumhi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Carevan stops before depot
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 03:25:35 am »

Do you have multiple trade depots?  Is the depot forbidden?  (check by 't'-ing over the building and seeing whether its component items, e.g. rocks or logs, are forbidden)

There was a a second trade depot that was fully walled off from the map. i removed it and everything is now back to normal, thankyou for you help.