Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

Author Topic: Another God Game  (Read 20378 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Another God Game
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 04:07:40 pm »

Zilean slept since he is a old man of a couple mof million years old, he had no chance to fulfill a act

No act this time

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 04:16:15 pm »

Zhokul looked at the molten mass distastefully, thinking hard, he came up with a plan, he chuckled, and reached out to grasp the planet, he threw it with as hard and with as much spin as he could, the molten rocks cooling and shifting as they flew and as they faced away from the stars, the planet finally came to a stable position and began to spin around the new twin suns of his original making. The hyena began laughing, as his plan came to fulfillment

Zhokul hurls Bloodsword's planet through space, cooling it considerably and causing it to orbit and turn around the stars. (Like Earth)
"These humans only worship one god. Can you believe it?"
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 07:48:57 pm »

Urist watched Bloodsword create a molten planet, he was intruiged but before he could act Zhokul cooled the planet and made it orbit around the binary system...

Sighing, urist focused his attention back on to the binary star system.
There he shaped the fires from the sun into the shape of the first creation, they were giant winged serpents, Somewhat like giant carniverous worms with bat like wings, they glowed with the fire of the binary system.
These winged fire worms could breed fast, were essential to the well-being of the stars and could travel in space, their food is the fire from the stars.

urist was pleased

Urist created the first life form, giant winged magma/fire worms that could travel in space and feed off the stars.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 01:59:24 am »

RAM drew forth a straw from the Ether and planted it into the molten core of the planet. Blowing living knowledge, RAM caused the planet to expand to 3 times its diameter with a great hollow space within it. Upon the interior walls of this planet a record began to form of all things within the mortal world as they occurred.

RAM creates Infinite Library within planet.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2010, 02:00:13 am »

Oooo, that's be very interesting later on.
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 05:41:37 am »

Bloodsword looked upon the new life forms and found there was something missing. These creatures have no concept of war.

After some thought, he decided the best way to fix this would be to limit their food to certain stars, then make them highly territorial. This way, they would have to fight to survive.

He sat back to admire his work after several of them tore each other apart.

Bloodsword makes the magma worms highly aggressive.

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2010, 05:43:10 am »

That's just going to come back and bite us all in the ass, isn't it?

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 12:40:30 pm »

Ok new acts.

Zilean slept, having made time he was exausted.

Zhokul hurled Bloodsword's planet through space, cooling it considerably and causing it to orbit and turn around the stars.

Urist created the first life form, giant winged magma/fire worms that could travel in space and feed off the stars, being BEASTS they feed and breed like happy rabbits.

RAM created the Infinite Library within Bloodsword's planet to record all things, being living knowledge the FORCE wonders at its existance...

Bloodsword seeing the magma worms were very passive and peaceful made them highly aggressive and territorial, reducing their numbers slightly.

ACTs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 01:28:15 pm »

Urist watched Bloodsword create a molten planet, he was intruiged but before he could act Zhokul cooled the planet and made it orbit around the binary system...

Sighing, urist focused his attention back on to the binary star system.
There he shaped the fires from the sun into the shape of the first creation, they were giant winged serpents, Somewhat like giant carniverous worms with bat like wings, they glowed with the fire of the binary system.
These winged fire worms could breed fast, were essential to the well-being of the stars and could travel in space, their food is the fire from the stars.

urist was pleased

Urist created the first life form, giant winged magma/fire worms that could travel in space and feed off the stars.
RAM drew forth a straw from the Ether and planted it into the molten core of the planet. Blowing living knowledge, RAM caused the planet to expand to 3 times its diameter with a great hollow space within it. Upon the interior walls of this planet a record began to form of all things within the mortal world as they occurred.

RAM creates Infinite Library within planet.
Bloodsword looked upon the new life forms and found there was something missing. These creatures have no concept of war.

After some thought, he decided the best way to fix this would be to limit their food to certain stars, then make them highly territorial. This way, they would have to fight to survive.

He sat back to admire his work after several of them tore each other apart.

Bloodsword makes the magma worms highly aggressive.

Among the many tragedies of the wars the worms fought there was one involving a worm who, after having lost his family  were falsely accused and thrown from the star.
Left to starve to death in the void, the worm descended upon the planet, and, perhaps having some intuitive hunch of the magma beneath, began to dig.
Magma, however, are not suitable food for worms of the stars, and as his hope sank, so began he towards the core of the planet.
That's when the force discovered him.

Knowing all, the force has long followed the struggles of this worm, taking pity on him and other victims of the wars. From the begining just a lifeless force, by the task of describing all the world, it were put to describe itself as itwas part of it, and from that recursive loop a conciousness was born in existential pounder.

So the force embraced the worm, the minds of the gods to being part of the world, it knew those contents, and seeping knowldge into the worms mind it learned to sustain itself, and the entities grew closer, more knowledge flowed, and then they merged completely.
In the spark of that union, the new composite being, exponentially more powerful the both of the components, gave itself a name:
Karn. Karn, the mad.

Now, Karn lay in ambush, for with the knowledge of what was once an archive, it knew all it needed to itself archive godhood, was to consume a god, and it knew it could do that...

((So, am I doing this right?))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2010, 01:40:08 pm »

(doesn't count as new acts)

Sure, as long as you dont make anything that wasn't already there, and dont negate an act your good.

So, your going to be ARMOK for now...just make sure you keep a count of my ACT posts if your going to use wrath.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 01:42:42 pm by Hungry »
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2010, 03:49:34 pm »

Zilean still couldnt awaken fomr his slumber, saving power
No act due to Zilean sleeping

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2010, 04:03:20 pm »

Well, it was evry 7 posts. 2/7 so far has passed since last time.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2010, 05:46:29 pm »

Urist sees the other gods tampering with his new found creations as is not pleased.
Except with the part of making them all aggressive, sure he was going to do that later when they had spread throughout existance as a whole... But prehaps it would make them evolve faster...

Urist grew tired of now coolwd planet having no life except for the magma worm in the middle of the planet...
Urist shaped the world, placing mountains, trees, oceans, rivers, lakes, deserts and all other types of terrain.
Thus he made the planet less bland, almost every inch of compatiable land was filled with trees and the consequence of that was the planet as a whole was now capeable of supporting new life...

Urist realised that the terrain/plants would need caretakers, and thus created the first truely sentinant beings... Beings of absolute horror and disgust...
He called these beings... "elves"...

These elves were bloodthirsty, violent, immortal and bred like rabbits.
The elves would do everything to protect the trees and would not stand any mass interferance with them.
They would in future generations war with other species, mostly under the guise of "tree-protecting" but in truth they really wanted the flesh of the other species after growing tired of gnawwing on each other...
And due to the elves intelligence they would worship him, their creator and build temples in his honour...

Urist was pleased...

Urist uses his two acts.
Places ecosystems on the planet
Places bloodthirsty elves on the planet
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2010, 06:44:46 pm »

I'd like on the waiting list, as:
Wobble, the fluffy wambler of unexpected powers, and eye pecking.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:09:44 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 07:03:24 pm »

I'd like on the waiting list, as:
Wobble, the fluffy wobbler of unexpected powers, and eye pecking.
is there a differnce between wamblers and wobblers?
---
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27